Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapp On The TV Again 11:24 - May 28 with 435 viewsSaintNick

Is there no programme Harry wont go on to get publicity and money he is going to be on celebrity gogglebox

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Redknapp On The TV Again on 11:28 - May 28 with 430 viewsSadoldgit

Now he has become a “national treasure” his is milking it for every penny. Can’t really blame him since the brown envelopes dried up a while back. I shan’t be watching. Can’t stand his piggy little eyes.
Redknapp On The TV Again on 11:29 - May 28 with 430 viewssolent_toffee

I saw an advert for the programmes Redknapps at home or something. The banter was off the scale, Jamie must be pleased that he isn’t number one bellend son.

Seriously, who watches this sh1te.
Redknapp On The TV Again on 11:42 - May 28 with 413 viewskingslandstand1

Redknapp On The TV Again on 11:28 - May 28 by Sadoldgit

Now he has become a “national treasure” his is milking it for every penny. Can’t really blame him since the brown envelopes dried up a while back. I shan’t be watching. Can’t stand his piggy little eyes.

Can't stand the programme now either! Used to be ok when first started with the posh tart and the woman vicar etc, but has now gone on for too long
And since when did an ex football manager become a celebrity! He was even on TSport this morning answering questions by Brazil as to whether he will be taking the soon vacant managers job for Nigeria national team! Then in a roundabout way started dishing the country saying who on earth would want to move from Sandbanks to go and live there!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024