Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tory legacy 08:27 - May 31 with 2945 viewssaint22

Dark pages in this countries history and our children will not thank them or those who voted for them

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/may/31/cummings-now-laughing-stock-ala
Tory legacy on 06:58 - Jun 1 with 832 viewskernow

Tory legacy on 22:52 - May 31 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I've no issue with Kernow, but anyone who does the "I'm emigrating" thing does make me laugh. Firstly they never do it and secondly, what's the point? There will always be something in your new country that'll f**k you off as well.

Pas problem. One way ticket £150.
If only for a brief period of respite from the lunacy.
Tory legacy on 09:11 - Jun 1 with 774 viewsRon11

Tory legacy on 14:57 - May 31 by Sadoldgit

Would they won by a landslide if people were fully aware of what they were voting for other than “Getting Brexit Done”?

No fan of Blair or the Gulf War but please don’t start with the immigration BS. We are heavily reliant on foreign labour and freedom of movement in Europe was one of the biggest pluses of membership. The argument about terrorism is nonsense. Many of those carrying out terrorist acts in this country were/are British citizens.

We never used to be 'heavily' reliant on foreign labour. But in those days, the NHS, schools, the roads, the welfare/benefit system and housing were not stretched to bursting point by the fact that we are on the way to 70 million people in England. There are 5.2 million people in Scotland.

And regarding terrorism, these so called 'British citizens' who have been murdering people on the streets without a care in the world by bomb and knife are citizens in name only. They hate us, and everything we stand for, they are still plotting against us, and still taking welfare and benefits. And some are even kindly showing some our young girls the facts about grooming and the joys of forced sex. Many of them were not born here but are citizens due to family ties in this country.

Knife crime has been through the roof, blacks killing blacks, asians killing asians (only the other day a young girl shot dead on the street). This is not racism, this is fact. And immigration control/who we allow into this country is not bullshit. It's what any government owes it's people. We all know what would have happened if Corbyn had got in. The doors would have flung wide open to anybody without checks and incomers would be given free this and free that. And we would be on our way to civil war in this country.
Tory legacy on 09:13 - Jun 1 with 774 viewsRon11

Tory legacy on 19:16 - May 31 by kernow

All I need to know.
I'm emigrating.

You're not in England.
You're in Cornwall. Keep the emmets out.
Tory legacy on 09:15 - Jun 1 with 772 viewsRon11

Tory legacy on 20:05 - May 31 by JaySaint

At last, talk of deporting a rape gang up north.

Got to be happy with those asking for this?

After subjecting them to the appropriate muslim punishment for rape. Oh wait, we are a civilised country.
Tory legacy on 09:17 - Jun 1 with 770 viewsRon11

Tory legacy on 13:55 - May 31 by stmichael

100% correct but don't say it too loud the left will call you racist.
And all the other social side issues such as the rape and abuse of our children.

I don't care what they call me, it's fact.
And they still can't get over Brexit....
Tory legacy on 10:17 - Jun 1 with 753 viewsbigrob68

Diane Abbott

Poll: season ticket holders

Tory legacy on 11:50 - Jun 1 with 733 viewsSadoldgit

Tory legacy on 09:11 - Jun 1 by Ron11

We never used to be 'heavily' reliant on foreign labour. But in those days, the NHS, schools, the roads, the welfare/benefit system and housing were not stretched to bursting point by the fact that we are on the way to 70 million people in England. There are 5.2 million people in Scotland.

And regarding terrorism, these so called 'British citizens' who have been murdering people on the streets without a care in the world by bomb and knife are citizens in name only. They hate us, and everything we stand for, they are still plotting against us, and still taking welfare and benefits. And some are even kindly showing some our young girls the facts about grooming and the joys of forced sex. Many of them were not born here but are citizens due to family ties in this country.

Knife crime has been through the roof, blacks killing blacks, asians killing asians (only the other day a young girl shot dead on the street). This is not racism, this is fact. And immigration control/who we allow into this country is not bullshit. It's what any government owes it's people. We all know what would have happened if Corbyn had got in. The doors would have flung wide open to anybody without checks and incomers would be given free this and free that. And we would be on our way to civil war in this country.

These are British people you are talking about. As soon as you define someone by their skin colour, that becomes racism. Take a look what is happening in America right now and stop sticking labels on people.
Tory legacy on 15:15 - Jun 1 with 697 viewsRon11

Tory legacy on 11:50 - Jun 1 by Sadoldgit

These are British people you are talking about. As soon as you define someone by their skin colour, that becomes racism. Take a look what is happening in America right now and stop sticking labels on people.

So somebody labels me a 'White Man', that's not racism then? That's OK...
Bit if I label somebody a 'Black Man' or 'Asian Man' I'm a racist in my own country.
Some of them might have British passports but have not integrated or conformed, hate us and all we stand for, but like taking the benefits. That is a fact. If you want to turn it into 'racism' that's up to you.
But as white British we are labelled'by some as 'infidels or whatever in our own country.If you don't want to integrate and be a useful part of our society, then fu ck off.
Login to get fewer ads

Tory legacy on 15:21 - Jun 1 with 690 viewsRon11

Tory legacy on 11:50 - Jun 1 by Sadoldgit

And regarding America, what happened to that guy was not right, and the officer should be on a murder charge. But of course his traumatised victims (violent armed robbery) are not even considered in the equation.
Tory legacy on 16:03 - Jun 1 with 677 viewsDorsetIan

Tory legacy on 15:21 - Jun 1 by Ron11

And regarding America, what happened to that guy was not right, and the officer should be on a murder charge. But of course his traumatised victims (violent armed robbery) are not even considered in the equation.

Your are correct with the 'of course'. Any victims of crimes that he had committed in the past are not relevant to 'the equation' in relation to his death. How could they be?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Tory legacy on 16:46 - Jun 1 with 671 viewsSadoldgit

Tory legacy on 15:15 - Jun 1 by Ron11

Bit if I label somebody a 'Black Man' or 'Asian Man' I'm a racist in my own country.
Some of them might have British passports but have not integrated or conformed, hate us and all we stand for, but like taking the benefits. That is a fact. If you want to turn it into 'racism' that's up to you.
But as white British we are labelled'by some as 'infidels or whatever in our own country.If you don't want to integrate and be a useful part of our society, then fu ck off.

As I am sure you understand, it depends on context.

As for foreigners effing off, how do you feel about British ex pats who move abroad, don’t learn the language or integrate into the foreign society? Should they be told to eff off back here?
Tory legacy on 16:59 - Jun 1 with 669 viewssaint22

Tory legacy on 15:15 - Jun 1 by Ron11

good god, are you for real?
we are all human no matter colour race or religion, this kind of closet racism is exactly the problem in this godforsaken country. The faux St georges flag waving national pride as an excuse for racism
You sum it up perfectly here

And thats not racist intolerant language right? I could cite a lot of white british people who dont integrate or display any use within our society, maybe they should do one too
Tory legacy on 18:06 - Jun 1 with 641 viewsSadoldgit

Tory legacy on 15:21 - Jun 1 by Ron11

What has something that happened 13 years ago got to do with his killing?
Tory legacy on 18:09 - Jun 1 with 639 viewsBazza

Tory legacy on 16:59 - Jun 1 by saint22

good god, are you for real?
we are all human no matter colour race or religion, this kind of closet racism is exactly the problem in this godforsaken country. The faux St georges flag waving national pride as an excuse for racism
You sum it up perfectly here

And thats not racist intolerant language right? I could cite a lot of white british people who dont integrate or display any use within our society, maybe they should do one too

Of course there is no way that British citizens can be forced to leave the UK. Unfortunately though the need for equal fairness to all has moved so far so that minorities have been allowed to dominate the majority in the cause of political correctness.
Ron mentions the rape gangs initially treated with kid gloves by the police to avoid accusations of racism. The relatively small number of hardline Muslims have tried to make demands for sharia law to be implemented In certain areas.
Some politicians have tried to use their colour as a weapon against balanced debate.
The UK needs to keep minorities protected against racism but at the same time not ignore the majority.
Tory legacy on 20:15 - Jun 1 with 595 viewswashington_saint

Tory legacy on 22:52 - May 31 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I've no issue with Kernow, but anyone who does the "I'm emigrating" thing does make me laugh. Firstly they never do it and secondly, what's the point? There will always be something in your new country that'll f**k you off as well.

Amen to that. I moved to the US 10 years ago for work. While I love living here there are many things I really miss about the UK.

In many respects the US is pretty messed up, but in others it is miles ahead of the UK.

The old chestnut of "I'm emigrating" is typically used by people who have no chance of emigrating anywhere.
Tory legacy on 20:46 - Jun 1 with 579 viewskernow

Tory legacy on 20:15 - Jun 1 by washington_saint

Amen to that. I moved to the US 10 years ago for work. While I love living here there are many things I really miss about the UK.

In many respects the US is pretty messed up, but in others it is miles ahead of the UK.

The old chestnut of "I'm emigrating" is typically used by people who have no chance of emigrating anywhere.

Twenty years of time, effort and money have been spent on building something from nothing with a view to settling down and enjoying it one day. Wouldn' t you want the same? Of course you would !
Whether the uncertain politics permits is another matter. If not that will be another Tory legacy.
I never have and never would support anything that stifles and frustrates hard work, thrift, enterprise and social mobility. They are the party for the priveleged and wealthy and have nothing to offer me.
Tory legacy on 07:18 - Jun 2 with 508 viewssaint22

Tory legacy on 20:46 - Jun 1 by kernow

Twenty years of time, effort and money have been spent on building something from nothing with a view to settling down and enjoying it one day. Wouldn' t you want the same? Of course you would !
Whether the uncertain politics permits is another matter. If not that will be another Tory legacy.
I never have and never would support anything that stifles and frustrates hard work, thrift, enterprise and social mobility. They are the party for the priveleged and wealthy and have nothing to offer me.

Very well said
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024