Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best news of the season new manager deal 07:36 - Jun 2 with 1940 viewsareasix

That’s the best signing of the season brilliant news
Best news of the season new manager deal on 07:46 - Jun 2 with 1931 viewsareasix

Makes my bet for top 10 place this season which I did last week at 13/2 feel very generous odds as the season comes to an end and no home fans to get on the teams back we might actually win some home games.
Let’s try and move the loan players out and raise some cash for him to buy
Best news of the season new manager deal on 07:53 - Jun 2 with 1921 viewsTripleNiemi

If we are talking Ralph signing a new deal then this (for me) is the best news we have had in a long time. Well done Saints FC for sticking buy RH and not pulling the trigger after the Leicester result.

I hope those fans that campaigned for the manager to be sacked aren't too disgruntled by this news. Yes, mistakes have been made and i questioned the subs / decisions during matches such as Spurs away, but seriously i think we have got a decent, honest bloke running the first team.

Happy Days

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Best news of the season new manager deal on 08:05 - Jun 2 with 1907 viewsSalisburySaint

Best news of the season new manager deal on 07:53 - Jun 2 by TripleNiemi

If we are talking Ralph signing a new deal then this (for me) is the best news we have had in a long time. Well done Saints FC for sticking buy RH and not pulling the trigger after the Leicester result.

I hope those fans that campaigned for the manager to be sacked aren't too disgruntled by this news. Yes, mistakes have been made and i questioned the subs / decisions during matches such as Spurs away, but seriously i think we have got a decent, honest bloke running the first team.

Happy Days

Really pleased with this news, he’s certainly got the right attitude, let’s hope he can maintain in the players.
Best news of the season new manager deal on 08:18 - Jun 2 with 1894 viewskernow

It's good news. I hope he gets the support he needs and deserves.
Best news of the season new manager deal on 09:45 - Jun 2 with 1803 viewssaint68

Great news indeed, or is it just a case of inflating any fee they will want when someone comes knocking on the door for Ralph's services.

After years of selling at any cost, I'm hesitant to applaud this contract extension.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Best news of the season new manager deal on 09:57 - Jun 2 with 1789 viewsSadoldgit

Excellent news. Now looking forward to sorting out the defence in the summer (and finishing the season on a high).
Best news of the season new manager deal on 12:43 - Jun 2 with 1685 viewsWhiteknight

Wonderful news - now to push on!

Poll: Dover shambles - what's to blame?

Best news of the season new manager deal on 12:50 - Jun 2 with 1682 viewsSaintsforeverj

This is great news. Ralph is the bright light in our club. He is a good fit. Love his passion and he genuinely cares. Let's hope he can build a successful Saints team we can be proud of.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Login to get fewer ads

Best news of the season new manager deal on 15:18 - Jun 2 with 1618 viewskingslandstand1

Best news of the season new manager deal on 07:46 - Jun 2 by areasix

Makes my bet for top 10 place this season which I did last week at 13/2 feel very generous odds as the season comes to an end and no home fans to get on the teams back we might actually win some home games.
Let’s try and move the loan players out and raise some cash for him to buy

7:1 on Bet365 right now for top half finish so thinking they haven't seen the news yet?
[Post edited 2 Jun 2020 15:19]
Best news of the season new manager deal on 15:27 - Jun 2 with 1607 viewsJaySaint

Best news of the season new manager deal on 15:18 - Jun 2 by kingslandstand1

7:1 on Bet365 right now for top half finish so thinking they haven't seen the news yet?
[Post edited 2 Jun 2020 15:19]

bit lost on why a manager we already have, signing a new deal, would make us more likely to finish top half?

The break came at the right time, as we appeared to be in a bit of a rut (again)...
Hopefully, that will have been 'trained' out of the team.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Best news of the season new manager deal on 23:14 - Jun 2 with 1443 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Best news of the season new manager deal on 12:43 - Jun 2 by Whiteknight

Wonderful news - now to push on!

This.

He's been tied down, obviously feels there is a job to do. Sort the squad out, even if it means offloading the previous poor signings at a loss and use Crocker to get some young talent in.We know that previously Saints were looking to bring in players like Lookman and Dele Alli before the previous managers buggered off and got their new clubs to sign them up sharpish. So there are players out there, Crocker being close to England will help, I hope.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024