Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Protests Today 19:57 - Jun 6 with 9448 viewsBoris_

Disgusting scenes today in London, scumbags even attacking horses.

But we're all supposed to accept it because they are rioting about an incident in another country 4000 miles away?

Let's see what's on the front pages of the left wing press tomorrow, I bet it won't be pictures of horses coming under attack and a Policeman being knocked off his horse causing the horse to run away in fear?

To think the vast majority of those out protesting today would have had the nerve to be shouting and screaming about Cummings too...

[Post edited 6 Jun 2020 19:58]

Poll: Claude Puel

Protests Today on 20:02 - Jun 6 with 3035 viewscocklebreath

I wonder if this will go the same way as all the other protest threads? Cue SOG and Boris gimp off

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Protests Today on 20:03 - Jun 6 with 3004 viewsSadoldgit

Was it really a riot? The protest is about racial discrimination, something that happens all over the world. There are very few left wing newspapers, in fact, just the Mirror.
Protests Today on 20:07 - Jun 6 with 3029 views1885_SFC

I hope the scumbag who sprayed graffiti on Churchill's statue gets a good hard slap. And on the anniversary of D-Day too. I guarantee the thicko wouldn't be able to tell you anything whatsoever about the great man. Oh the irony.

Old School is Cool

Protests Today on 20:10 - Jun 6 with 3025 viewsBoris_

Protests Today on 20:03 - Jun 6 by Sadoldgit

Was it really a riot? The protest is about racial discrimination, something that happens all over the world. There are very few left wing newspapers, in fact, just the Mirror.

Again, have you read the news? If you don't condemn the absolute scumbags attacking horses then it's best just to mark you down as a troll and put you on ignore.

Protests Today on 20:14 - Jun 6 with 3016 viewsSaintsforeverj

Absolute idiots. There were gangs riding cycle bikes into police horses. So one black person is killed by an idiot, who is now in prison (rightly so) in America. So now we riot against British police, who haven't done as anything wrong? These are black, white, Asian officers in a different country to the incident, being attacked.

Disgraceful idiots
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.standard.co.uk/news/london/london-george-floyd-
[Post edited 6 Jun 2020 20:14]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Protests Today on 20:19 - Jun 6 with 2972 viewsSadoldgit

Protests Today on 20:10 - Jun 6 by Boris_

Again, have you read the news? If you don't condemn the absolute scumbags attacking horses then it's best just to mark you down as a troll and put you on ignore.

Yes. I watched the BBC news and there was no mention of riots. The news feed on my phone says that the protest were mostly peaceful. A few isolated incidents doesn’t equal nationwide riots so please keep your posts factual.

As for the idiots who did cause the few problems, I hope they were arrested. I don’t know if anyone was arrested, but to put things into context, 15 people were arrested in central London during the New Year celebrations in 2019/20.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2020 20:25]
Protests Today on 20:24 - Jun 6 with 2977 viewsPatfromPoole

And The Guardian and Independent.

Evening Standard has a big readership and always struck me as fairly left-wing, even if Osborne is the editor.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Protests Today on 20:25 - Jun 6 with 2978 viewsSaintsforeverj

Protests Today on 20:19 - Jun 6 by Sadoldgit

Yes. I watched the BBC news and there was no mention of riots. The news feed on my phone says that the protest were mostly peaceful. A few isolated incidents doesn’t equal nationwide riots so please keep your posts factual.

As for the idiots who did cause the few problems, I hope they were arrested. I don’t know if anyone was arrested, but to put things into context, 15 people were arrested in central London during the New Year celebrations in 2019/20.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2020 20:25]

Look at this.
https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/londonprotest?lang=en

Login to get fewer ads

Protests Today on 20:27 - Jun 6 with 2966 viewsPatfromPoole

Regardless of the legitimacy of the outrage over what happened in America, nobody should be arranging mass protests in the current situation.

Completely irresponsible, selfish and self-defeating.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Protests Today on 20:29 - Jun 6 with 2967 viewsBoris_

Protests Today on 20:25 - Jun 6 by Saintsforeverj

Look at this.

I've put him on ignore now. He is clearly a troll.

The scenes today are absolutely sickening and indefensible and that's without even considering the lack of social distancing by the very same people that were crying about Cummings.

Remember the outrage when one football fan took a swing at a horse? Then you see these pictures of horses coming under constant attack from 100+ 'protesters' launching bikes in to horses and throwing missiles, causing one of them to bolt for his live and seriously injure a policeman.

Imagine if that was football fans?!
[Post edited 6 Jun 2020 20:31]

Protests Today on 20:32 - Jun 6 with 2926 viewsSadoldgit

Protests Today on 20:24 - Jun 6 by PatfromPoole

And The Guardian and Independent.

Evening Standard has a big readership and always struck me as fairly left-wing, even if Osborne is the editor.

The Guardian is a liberal paper and the Independent says that it is...independent. The Mirror is the only full on Labour supporting national newspaper.
Protests Today on 20:33 - Jun 6 with 2943 viewsSaintsforeverj

Protests Today on 20:27 - Jun 6 by PatfromPoole

Regardless of the legitimacy of the outrage over what happened in America, nobody should be arranging mass protests in the current situation.

Completely irresponsible, selfish and self-defeating.

Exactly. The officer in America is behind bars and rightly so. So what else will getting violent in the streets of London do for black lives in America? Apart from spreading the virus and killing lots of people.

Looking at the scenes though, there are skin heads, thugs, white and black who have just used this opportunity as an excuse to cause chaos - people are just joining in and turning violent.

Absolute idiots.

Protests Today on 20:37 - Jun 6 with 2912 viewsSadoldgit

Protests Today on 20:33 - Jun 6 by Saintsforeverj

Exactly. The officer in America is behind bars and rightly so. So what else will getting violent in the streets of London do for black lives in America? Apart from spreading the virus and killing lots of people.

Looking at the scenes though, there are skin heads, thugs, white and black who have just used this opportunity as an excuse to cause chaos - people are just joining in and turning violent.

Absolute idiots.

The peaceful protestors, not the idiots who just pitch up for a ruck, are protesting about racial discrimination everywhere. There are protests going on all over the place.
Protests Today on 20:40 - Jun 6 with 2906 viewsSadoldgit

Protests Today on 20:25 - Jun 6 by Saintsforeverj

Look at this.

The attacks on police horses are indefensible and sadly there are always some morons who just want to cause trouble no matter what the event. I don’t think you can blame the protestors for the policeman who rode into the traffic light though.
Protests Today on 20:42 - Jun 6 with 2918 viewsSaintsforeverj

Protests Today on 20:37 - Jun 6 by Sadoldgit

The peaceful protestors, not the idiots who just pitch up for a ruck, are protesting about racial discrimination everywhere. There are protests going on all over the place.

All the vicious gangs of London, will get wind of this, start planning and looting causing chaos all night across London, just like the London riots. They are waiting to cry "Police brutality", when the police try to gain control.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2020 20:44]

Protests Today on 20:46 - Jun 6 with 2910 viewsBoris_

There's actually people on Twitter blaming THE HORSES!!!

What a f*cked up generation we're going through.

Protests Today on 21:14 - Jun 6 with 2867 viewsChesham_Saint

Protests Today on 20:32 - Jun 6 by Sadoldgit

The Guardian is a liberal paper and the Independent says that it is...independent. The Mirror is the only full on Labour supporting national newspaper.

Really? Show me one editorial in the Guardian supporting a Tory government. Go on. Just one. It's clearly a Labour backing paper which is fair enough. Saying otherwise would be like citing the Telegraph as supporting the Lib Dems or Labour. It simply doesn't.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Protests Today on 21:31 - Jun 6 with 2836 viewskingslandstand1

Protests Today on 20:14 - Jun 6 by Saintsforeverj

Absolute idiots. There were gangs riding cycle bikes into police horses. So one black person is killed by an idiot, who is now in prison (rightly so) in America. So now we riot against British police, who haven't done as anything wrong? These are black, white, Asian officers in a different country to the incident, being attacked.

Disgraceful idiots
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.standard.co.uk/news/london/london-george-floyd-
[Post edited 6 Jun 2020 20:14]

Just as well the coppers weren't on their knees!
Protests Today on 21:36 - Jun 6 with 2828 viewskingslandstand1

Protests Today on 20:37 - Jun 6 by Sadoldgit

More than likely many of them are those deemed "professional protesters" just looking to create fights with the police no matter what the reasoning and taking creedence away from the legit reasoning that was the cause of the protest, although I can't see Trump taking any notice of a load of extremists making noises 3000 miles away!
Protests Today on 21:37 - Jun 6 with 2824 viewskingslandstand1

Protests Today on 20:07 - Jun 6 by 1885_SFC

I hope the scumbag who sprayed graffiti on Churchill's statue gets a good hard slap. And on the anniversary of D-Day too. I guarantee the thicko wouldn't be able to tell you anything whatsoever about the great man. Oh the irony.

Or knowing what D-Day actually means!
Protests Today on 21:41 - Jun 6 with 2814 viewskingslandstand1

Protests Today on 20:02 - Jun 6 by cocklebreath

I wonder if this will go the same way as all the other protest threads? Cue SOG and Boris gimp off

Are you a psychic?
Protests Today on 21:43 - Jun 6 with 2814 viewsBoris_

Protests Today on 21:41 - Jun 6 by kingslandstand1

Are you a psychic?

He's on perma-ignore now so you won't be getting that from me mush. Clear the bloke is a WUM.

Protests Today on 21:47 - Jun 6 with 2803 viewskingslandstand1

Protests Today on 21:43 - Jun 6 by Boris_

He's on perma-ignore now so you won't be getting that from me mush. Clear the bloke is a WUM.

What no " " .................
Protests Today on 21:47 - Jun 6 with 2804 viewskernow

Protests Today on 21:43 - Jun 6 by Boris_

He has certainly wound you up and got under your skin.
Protests Today on 22:15 - Jun 6 with 2769 viewsBazza

and the Guardian and the Independent and the Daily Worker
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024