Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This BLM bollocks 22:36 - Jun 8 with 17296 viewssaint68

Will actually create more racism in this country...

The divide will be further after all this shit than it ever was!!!

And I must admit I have had a gutfull of the loony left nutcases that have destroyed this once vibrant and humourous site.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

This BLM bollocks on 17:29 - Jun 9 with 1036 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 17:22 - Jun 9 by Sadoldgit

No panic. I thought it was obvious. Clearly it wasn’t. Hence the edit. Get it now?

👍😁

This BLM bollocks on 17:30 - Jun 9 with 1035 viewskernow

Saint68 you were lamenting the departure of past posters so do you remember a poster called Tijuana Tim, an American guy I think ?
This BLM bollocks on 17:31 - Jun 9 with 1035 viewsRednWight

This BLM bollocks on 15:58 - Jun 9 by Sadoldgit

I have just seen a cartoon which perfectly sums up the Black Lives Matter v All Lives Matter debate.

There is the figure of Jesus saying “blessed are the poor” and a figure in the crowd replies “blessed are all the people”.

Cut to Jesus facepalm.

Nutshell.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 17:04]

What colour was Jesus in that ?

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

This BLM bollocks on 17:35 - Jun 9 with 1018 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 17:31 - Jun 9 by RednWight

What colour was Jesus in that ?

He was sort of Jesus coloured.
This BLM bollocks on 17:37 - Jun 9 with 1014 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 17:30 - Jun 9 by kernow

Saint68 you were lamenting the departure of past posters so do you remember a poster called Tijuana Tim, an American guy I think ?

I certainly do, west coast California if memory serves, from Swanwick originally.

This BLM bollocks on 17:41 - Jun 9 with 1003 viewskernow

This BLM bollocks on 17:37 - Jun 9 by saint68

I certainly do, west coast California if memory serves, from Swanwick originally.

Used to enjoy his interesting and humorous anecdotes. Shame he stopped posting.
This BLM bollocks on 17:43 - Jun 9 with 1000 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 17:41 - Jun 9 by kernow

Used to enjoy his interesting and humorous anecdotes. Shame he stopped posting.

Had some great correspondence with Tim going back..

This BLM bollocks on 17:46 - Jun 9 with 989 viewskernow

His last dialogue on here was with you.
Login to get fewer ads

This BLM bollocks on 17:46 - Jun 9 with 989 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 17:30 - Jun 9 by kernow

Now Pompey Elvis had some glorious tales. .I remember one about an incident in a Cortina🤣😂

This BLM bollocks on 17:48 - Jun 9 with 985 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 17:46 - Jun 9 by kernow

His last dialogue on here was with you.

That must be a few years ago...probably 4

This BLM bollocks on 18:00 - Jun 9 with 973 viewskernow

This BLM bollocks on 17:48 - Jun 9 by saint68

That must be a few years ago...probably 4

I remember it well and I remember him responding to the thread you started about Jesse Lingaard, of Manchester United and England, some disparaging comment about him resembling someone from a close knit community in Alabama or was it Louisiana? Obviously it was all good humoured banter but Tim reacted with some indignation and never posted again.
This BLM bollocks on 18:06 - Jun 9 with 958 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 18:00 - Jun 9 by kernow

I remember it well and I remember him responding to the thread you started about Jesse Lingaard, of Manchester United and England, some disparaging comment about him resembling someone from a close knit community in Alabama or was it Louisiana? Obviously it was all good humoured banter but Tim reacted with some indignation and never posted again.

If that was his sole reason for leaving this site then I would be truly apologetic.

I guess there is no knowing if that is truly the case though.

This BLM bollocks on 18:10 - Jun 9 with 942 viewskernow

This BLM bollocks on 18:06 - Jun 9 by saint68

If that was his sole reason for leaving this site then I would be truly apologetic.

I guess there is no knowing if that is truly the case though.

I've no idea if that was the sole reason or the ultimate reason. Sad loss nonetheless.
This BLM bollocks on 18:11 - Jun 9 with 938 viewsDorsetIan

This BLM bollocks on 17:05 - Jun 9 by saint68

I'm just realistic Ian, maybe take a dip into reality yourself!! it might just pop that tiny little bubble you immerse yourself in.

You're a pub bore, mate. Convinced of your own genius and angry at the rest of us because (somehow, inexplicably) we just can't see it. It must be very confusing for you, grasshopper.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

This BLM bollocks on 18:39 - Jun 9 with 888 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 18:11 - Jun 9 by DorsetIan

You're a pub bore, mate. Convinced of your own genius and angry at the rest of us because (somehow, inexplicably) we just can't see it. It must be very confusing for you, grasshopper.

Not at all Ian, I just have the wherewithal to see clearly and without political bias, the world isn't in the blueprint of your magical little fantasy....it's sadly unfair at certain points in time, and I acknowledge that.

However I don't feel duty bound to argue against everything that doesn't suit my agenda.

Brexit happened so I acknowledge that

Boris Johnson won so I accept that

What I dont accept is that this country should turn itself inside out over an incident thousands of miles away.

You obviously do and that's your prerogative, we are in many instances at polarised views ..and so be it...

I've enjoyed today being purposely an annoying twàt...it was my little venture into being like you and SOG😁💞

However..in all honesty one day is enough for me...

I've hopefully bored you to death 🤣😂

I

This BLM bollocks on 18:42 - Jun 9 with 884 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 18:10 - Jun 9 by kernow

I've no idea if that was the sole reason or the ultimate reason. Sad loss nonetheless.

You must have an incredible memory to recollect that one interaction out of the many I had with Tijuana Tim, fair play to you Cornish.

This BLM bollocks on 19:16 - Jun 9 with 853 viewssaint68

And one last thing...those pyramids MUST come down if we are really to rid the world of slave trade history!!

It's truly abhorrent and a kick in the teeth to the continuing struggle against historical injustices!!

This BLM bollocks on 19:21 - Jun 9 with 848 viewsHeisenberg

This BLM bollocks on 19:16 - Jun 9 by saint68

And one last thing...those pyramids MUST come down if we are really to rid the world of slave trade history!!

It's truly abhorrent and a kick in the teeth to the continuing struggle against historical injustices!!

Thought you have enough of this site? Why don't you do us all a favour and do what you have been threatening and piss off. It's really boring.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

This BLM bollocks on 19:27 - Jun 9 with 840 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 19:21 - Jun 9 by Heisenberg

Thought you have enough of this site? Why don't you do us all a favour and do what you have been threatening and piss off. It's really boring.

The pyramids are a blatant show of slave labour..far out-weighing the Colston statue...they are disgusting and an ever present reminder of the vile treatment of fellow human beings....have some respect man!!!

This BLM bollocks on 19:32 - Jun 9 with 831 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 19:21 - Jun 9 by Heisenberg

Come on Heisenberg...let's get history sorted!!

This world is plastered in despicable monuments built under the whip of slavery...let's not pick and choose let's rid the planet of these hideous reminders!!!

This BLM bollocks on 19:44 - Jun 9 with 822 viewsBazza

This BLM bollocks on 19:32 - Jun 9 by saint68

Come on Heisenberg...let's get history sorted!!

This world is plastered in despicable monuments built under the whip of slavery...let's not pick and choose let's rid the planet of these hideous reminders!!!

I think the Barbary pirates of North Africa should apologise to the over a million white slaves taken in the Middle Ages. Maybe you deserve some compensation, whiteys that is!
This BLM bollocks on 19:46 - Jun 9 with 816 viewssaint22

Watch this weeks John Oliver show
This BLM bollocks on 19:53 - Jun 9 with 814 viewsVagina_Dentata

This BLM bollocks on 19:16 - Jun 9 by saint68

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

This BLM bollocks on 19:58 - Jun 9 with 806 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 19:53 - Jun 9 by Vagina_Dentata

It most certainly was .as was the Colosseum and the Taj Mahal amongst many other of the worlds wonders..you cant cherry pick...all or nothing if there is to be a rebalance of historical wrongdoing . If we are going to go down the road of addressing the past then start from the beginning...not just what we fancy.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 20:02]

This BLM bollocks on 20:01 - Jun 9 with 801 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 19:44 - Jun 9 by Bazza

I think the Barbary pirates of North Africa should apologise to the over a million white slaves taken in the Middle Ages. Maybe you deserve some compensation, whiteys that is!

Being remotely descended from north east Africa I think I wont be applicable..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024