Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This BLM bollocks 22:36 - Jun 8 with 17301 viewssaint68

Will actually create more racism in this country...

The divide will be further after all this shit than it ever was!!!

And I must admit I have had a gutfull of the loony left nutcases that have destroyed this once vibrant and humourous site.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

This BLM bollocks on 11:09 - Jun 14 with 1388 viewssaint68

Social cohesion and racial tolerance has dramatically improved over the past week or so😥😥😥..that BLM Bollocks is really doing great work in turning race relations back decades.

And so great to see vicious gangs of Antifa and BLM scum hunting down lone targets and attacking them viciously....really going to endear themselves to the normal man or woman in the street.

This BLM bollocks on 11:14 - Jun 14 with 1374 viewscocklebreath

Helmets on both sides. Having a nice picnic and a mob of Lonsdale boys rocking up and spitting in the face of a woman. Well done lads 🙄

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

This BLM bollocks on 11:19 - Jun 14 with 1355 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 11:14 - Jun 14 by cocklebreath

Helmets on both sides. Having a nice picnic and a mob of Lonsdale boys rocking up and spitting in the face of a woman. Well done lads 🙄

Yep, there are definitely some proper arsèholes out there, a summer of discontent is just what was required😭😭😭

Going to get a lot worse sadly.

This BLM bollocks on 11:19 - Jun 14 with 1347 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 11:09 - Jun 14 by saint68

Social cohesion and racial tolerance has dramatically improved over the past week or so😥😥😥..that BLM Bollocks is really doing great work in turning race relations back decades.

And so great to see vicious gangs of Antifa and BLM scum hunting down lone targets and attacking them viciously....really going to endear themselves to the normal man or woman in the street.

How do you feel about the right wing scum urinating on PC Palmer’s memorial, intimidating picnickers and attacking the police?
This BLM bollocks on 11:24 - Jun 14 with 1346 viewsJaySaint

This BLM bollocks on 11:19 - Jun 14 by Sadoldgit

How do you feel about the right wing scum urinating on PC Palmer’s memorial, intimidating picnickers and attacking the police?

exactly the same as the left wing scum kicking off last weekend

two side of the same coin I am afraid.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

This BLM bollocks on 11:25 - Jun 14 with 1345 viewssaint68

The fat lad from Essex who handed himself into a police station should be dealt with appropriately, the scum spitting and intimidating families enjoying a picnic should be arrested and charged with threatening behaviour/assault....
And every single person who has broken the law in the past 3 weeks of protests/unrest/vandalism should be prosecuted without prejudice...not difficult really.

This BLM bollocks on 11:31 - Jun 14 with 1316 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 11:25 - Jun 14 by saint68

The fat lad from Essex who handed himself into a police station should be dealt with appropriately, the scum spitting and intimidating families enjoying a picnic should be arrested and charged with threatening behaviour/assault....
And every single person who has broken the law in the past 3 weeks of protests/unrest/vandalism should be prosecuted without prejudice...not difficult really.

Other than you nearly bust a blood vessel last week going on and on about the loony left, but barely a peep from you about the disgraceful behaviour from the lads from your side of the political divide yesterday. Why would that be?
This BLM bollocks on 11:45 - Jun 14 with 1298 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 11:31 - Jun 14 by Sadoldgit

Other than you nearly bust a blood vessel last week going on and on about the loony left, but barely a peep from you about the disgraceful behaviour from the lads from your side of the political divide yesterday. Why would that be?

You obviously haven't watched any of the YouTube videos from yesterday...the vast majority of trouble was by organised Antifa and BLM lads, our ex servicemen and the vast majority of other heritage protectors were polite courteous and respectful.....

You honestly had the misconception that this BLM bollocks was going to bring peace and harmony....it is sadly having a terrible effect...racial violence will be so much more prominent going forward...and all for a drug addicted career criminal who pushed a loaded gun into a pregnant woman's belly...farcical situation.

Login to get fewer ads

This BLM bollocks on 11:57 - Jun 14 with 1284 viewssaint68

Oh and for a little clarity...the idiot was pissing through the railings and not directly on PC Palmers memorial...not quite spray painting historical landmarks though is it.

Urinating in public is the relevant charge...or would you prefer desecration of a public monument?

This BLM bollocks on 12:18 - Jun 14 with 1267 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 11:57 - Jun 14 by saint68

Oh and for a little clarity...the idiot was pissing through the railings and not directly on PC Palmers memorial...not quite spray painting historical landmarks though is it.

Urinating in public is the relevant charge...or would you prefer desecration of a public monument?

Well what a surprise. Playing down the thuggery from the loony right. They started not long after they turned up. To try and blame BLM is typical of you lot. As for the desecration, I think that was far more disrespectful given that he only died a few years ago and his loved ones are still alive. Most people hadn’t heard of the centuries old Colston and really couldn’t give a stuff.

The far right really are a very unpleasant bunch of knuckle draggers.

Were you there too?
This BLM bollocks on 12:24 - Jun 14 with 1268 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 12:18 - Jun 14 by Sadoldgit

Well what a surprise. Playing down the thuggery from the loony right. They started not long after they turned up. To try and blame BLM is typical of you lot. As for the desecration, I think that was far more disrespectful given that he only died a few years ago and his loved ones are still alive. Most people hadn’t heard of the centuries old Colston and really couldn’t give a stuff.

The far right really are a very unpleasant bunch of knuckle draggers.

Were you there too?

You really are a pathetic sad old man aren't you, I acknowledge wrongdoing on both sides...you just rattle around in your completely polarised bubble of hatred towards patriotic men and women that dont wish to see their history openly attacked by hypocritical parasites...

If churchill and the fallen hadn't succeeded these ungrateful inhabitants of this island wouldn't even be stood on this soil...the hypocrisy is mind blowing!!!
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 15:07]

This BLM bollocks on 12:50 - Jun 14 with 1243 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 12:24 - Jun 14 by saint68

You really are a pathetic sad old man aren't you, I acknowledge wrongdoing on both sides...you just rattle around in your completely polarised bubble of hatred towards patriotic men and women that dont wish to see their history openly attacked by hypocritical parasites...

If churchill and the fallen hadn't succeeded these ungrateful inhabitants of this island wouldn't even be stood on this soil...the hypocrisy is mind blowing!!!
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 15:07]

They fought for freedom of speech and expression. How is that hypocrisy? What you seem to ignore is the amount of condemning that you have done against the BLM supporters against that of the statue protectors. Go back and look at the volume of your posts in relation to each other and then tell us that you have been even handed.
This BLM bollocks on 12:56 - Jun 14 with 1241 viewsBoris_

Indeed. Whilst he was a f*cking idiot, I am sure it wasn't intentional and he was just taking a p*ss against a railing and didn't actually see the memorial, hence why he handed himself in.

Poll: Claude Puel

This BLM bollocks on 13:00 - Jun 14 with 1234 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 12:56 - Jun 14 by Boris_

Indeed. Whilst he was a f*cking idiot, I am sure it wasn't intentional and he was just taking a p*ss against a railing and didn't actually see the memorial, hence why he handed himself in.

We won't see any of those idiots from last week be so forthcoming though....funny that.

This BLM bollocks on 13:04 - Jun 14 with 1223 viewsJaySaint

Sadoldgit, do you believe the chap who tried setting fire to the Union Flag on the Cenotaph should also hand himself in and face the consequences?

This BLM bollocks on 13:10 - Jun 14 with 1205 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 13:04 - Jun 14 by JaySaint

Sadoldgit, do you believe the chap who tried setting fire to the Union Flag on the Cenotaph should also hand himself in and face the consequences?

I think that these idiots shouldn’t do stupid things in the first place, but I really think that there are bigger things to worry about than burning a piece of material. I would rather people do that than physically attack people.
This BLM bollocks on 13:11 - Jun 14 with 1205 viewsJaySaint

This BLM bollocks on 13:10 - Jun 14 by Sadoldgit

I think that these idiots shouldn’t do stupid things in the first place, but I really think that there are bigger things to worry about than burning a piece of material. I would rather people do that than physically attack people.

is that a yes or a no?

This BLM bollocks on 13:29 - Jun 14 with 1177 viewssaint68

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jun/13/man-urinates-next-to-pc-keith-pa

From the trusted bastion of the usual numpties on here..do note it is near to..not on!!! ..but nevertheless not appropriate or legal
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 15:06]

This BLM bollocks on 14:07 - Jun 14 with 1152 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 13:11 - Jun 14 by JaySaint

is that a yes or a no?

I’ve seen numerous flags from numerous nations burned on tv news over the years so I have probably become immune to it. I never seem to become immune to people being beaten up though. Make of that what you will.
This BLM bollocks on 14:15 - Jun 14 with 1149 viewsMessysaints

This BLM bollocks on 14:07 - Jun 14 by Sadoldgit

I’ve seen numerous flags from numerous nations burned on tv news over the years so I have probably become immune to it. I never seem to become immune to people being beaten up though. Make of that what you will.

I like a good fight, be watching the boxing I will, you playing tea parties?
This BLM bollocks on 14:17 - Jun 14 with 1145 viewsMessysaints

This BLM bollocks on 13:04 - Jun 14 by JaySaint

Get the death penalty for that in some places in the world.. Tbh, they should do it here too
This BLM bollocks on 14:23 - Jun 14 with 1136 views1885_SFC

This BLM bollocks on 14:17 - Jun 14 by Messysaints

Get the death penalty for that in some places in the world.. Tbh, they should do it here too

I'd love to see them try that on Remembrance Day - the gutless fookers.

Old School is Cool

This BLM bollocks on 14:51 - Jun 14 with 1116 viewsRon11

This BLM bollocks on 12:50 - Jun 14 by Sadoldgit

They fought for freedom of speech and expression. How is that hypocrisy? What you seem to ignore is the amount of condemning that you have done against the BLM supporters against that of the statue protectors. Go back and look at the volume of your posts in relation to each other and then tell us that you have been even handed.

The hypocrisy of those who want Churchill's statue removed.
Those who take full advantage of the free speech and right to protest won by by Churchill and millions of brave souls to sow the seeds of anarchy in this once fine country.
If they who never came back could see the result of their heroism today, they would surely ask if it was all worth it.
It all started going downhill in 1997 when that utter piece of shit Blair became prime minister.
This BLM bollocks on 16:27 - Jun 14 with 1076 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 14:51 - Jun 14 by Ron11

The hypocrisy of those who want Churchill's statue removed.
Those who take full advantage of the free speech and right to protest won by by Churchill and millions of brave souls to sow the seeds of anarchy in this once fine country.
If they who never came back could see the result of their heroism today, they would surely ask if it was all worth it.
It all started going downhill in 1997 when that utter piece of shit Blair became prime minister.

Blinkered little apologist parasites the entire lot of them

All Lives Matter💕

This BLM bollocks on 09:18 - Jul 1 with 923 viewssaint68

Well it only took a few short weeks for the MSM to realise they've been backing a very disturbing political movement that has extremely damaging motives.

The backtracking begins!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024