Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GUARANTEED 20:18 - Jun 11 with 2566 viewsSaintGeorge

Before the next game, all the players - ALL of them - will do the abject kneeling thing, because there will be no crowd to walk out.

Poll: What should remainers be called now, since they're leaving too?

GUARANTEED on 22:20 - Jun 11 with 2470 viewssaint22

They should
Every team should
GUARANTEED on 22:38 - Jun 11 with 2442 viewsSadoldgit

I’m not sure why anyone would walk out? As you know, we have several black players. How do you think they would feel if people objected to others supporting them?
GUARANTEED on 22:56 - Jun 11 with 2440 viewsBicester_North

GUARANTEED on 22:20 - Jun 11 by saint22

They should
Every team should

Only if they all decide they want to. Nobody should feel pressured into doing it, just like wearing poppies or doing the Nazi salute at the 1936 Olympics.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

GUARANTEED on 23:33 - Jun 11 with 2409 viewsSadoldgit

GUARANTEED on 22:56 - Jun 11 by Bicester_North

Only if they all decide they want to. Nobody should feel pressured into doing it, just like wearing poppies or doing the Nazi salute at the 1936 Olympics.

Yes!
GUARANTEED on 23:56 - Jun 11 with 2398 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

This.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

GUARANTEED on 00:33 - Jun 12 with 2379 viewsdirk_doone

It's a team game:

The funny thing is the England team seem more enthusiastic about it than the German team:

https://timeline.com/british-soccer-players-give-nazi-salute-1cc5a50ea451
[Post edited 12 Jun 2020 0:35]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

GUARANTEED on 07:27 - Jun 12 with 2276 viewssaint22

Absolutely it should be a personal choice but you would have serious questions of a team mate who refused to do it, no?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jun/11/premier-league-shirts-to-show-s
GUARANTEED on 07:57 - Jun 12 with 2262 viewsSteveMoron

GUARANTEED on 07:27 - Jun 12 by saint22

Absolutely it should be a personal choice but you would have serious questions of a team mate who refused to do it, no?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jun/11/premier-league-shirts-to-show-s

I have many black friends who feel very well accepted in life. Maybe our players do.
Login to get fewer ads

GUARANTEED on 08:12 - Jun 12 with 2242 viewsRon11

GUARANTEED on 07:57 - Jun 12 by SteveMoron

I have many black friends who feel very well accepted in life. Maybe our players do.

Me too.
And none of them are marxist agitators.
GUARANTEED on 08:36 - Jun 12 with 2223 viewssaint22

GUARANTEED on 07:57 - Jun 12 by SteveMoron

yes and so do i but they all equally want to support the cause for changing peoples mindset
GUARANTEED on 08:40 - Jun 12 with 2220 viewsWints76

I picture some people on here like Harry Enfield's Angry Frank character
GUARANTEED on 08:40 - Jun 12 with 2221 viewsHeisenberg

I see all clubs unaminously agreed yesterday that they will all have BLM and NHS logos on shirts. I fully expect the players of all clubs will do something to both pay respect to and register support for the global campaign to eradicate racism, in all its forms. Of course there will be a sizeable number on here who will be outraged at this. Can I suggest you either e mail the club directly or tweet those players taking part to register your opposition. Of course the easy option would be to continue to post shite on this site.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

GUARANTEED on 09:00 - Jun 12 with 2194 viewsBicester_North

GUARANTEED on 08:40 - Jun 12 by Heisenberg

I see all clubs unaminously agreed yesterday that they will all have BLM and NHS logos on shirts. I fully expect the players of all clubs will do something to both pay respect to and register support for the global campaign to eradicate racism, in all its forms. Of course there will be a sizeable number on here who will be outraged at this. Can I suggest you either e mail the club directly or tweet those players taking part to register your opposition. Of course the easy option would be to continue to post shite on this site.

The pious and sanctimonious voice of everything sensible is here! Pay attention!

GUARANTEED on 09:03 - Jun 12 with 2182 viewsBicester_North

GUARANTEED on 07:27 - Jun 12 by saint22

Nope, the team mate that decides not to copy what the American trend is might be donating his match fee to anti racism charities, instead of attention seeking, for all I know.

GUARANTEED on 09:11 - Jun 12 with 2171 viewsRon11

You take the easy option all the time then.
GUARANTEED on 09:13 - Jun 12 with 2171 viewsHeisenberg

GUARANTEED on 09:00 - Jun 12 by Bicester_North

The pious and sanctimonious voice of everything sensible is here! Pay attention!

Bless you my son.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

GUARANTEED on 11:49 - Jun 12 with 2123 viewssaint22

GUARANTEED on 10:09 - Jun 13 with 2001 viewsSaintGeorge

What a feckin yawnathon. Can't anyone see BLM isn't a moevement? It's a label for exactly the same neo-marxist thugs who were Exinction Rebellion last month and People's Vote the month before that. Their aim is to keep us on our knees forever, bouncing from "cause" to "cause" forcing these endless, meaningless gestures of contrition and self-loathing, forever making us reject our traditions and communities. Black lives *never* mattered to them until it was a handy lily pad for them to jump onto and keep their nihilistic programme going.
If football is the latest platform for propaganda, after the schools, universities, media, police, courts and parliament have been totally infected, you can stuff football.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53030146

Poll: What should remainers be called now, since they're leaving too?

GUARANTEED on 10:31 - Jun 14 with 1874 viewsRon11

GUARANTEED on 10:09 - Jun 13 by SaintGeorge

What a feckin yawnathon. Can't anyone see BLM isn't a moevement? It's a label for exactly the same neo-marxist thugs who were Exinction Rebellion last month and People's Vote the month before that. Their aim is to keep us on our knees forever, bouncing from "cause" to "cause" forcing these endless, meaningless gestures of contrition and self-loathing, forever making us reject our traditions and communities. Black lives *never* mattered to them until it was a handy lily pad for them to jump onto and keep their nihilistic programme going.
If football is the latest platform for propaganda, after the schools, universities, media, police, courts and parliament have been totally infected, you can stuff football.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53030146

GUARANTEED on 17:33 - Jun 15 with 1759 viewsChesham_Saint

I didn't notice that we had any black players.

I just see a team of men of varying talents walking on to the pitch to hopefully do their best for Saints.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024