Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Marcus Rashford 18:34 - Jun 16 with 2635 viewskentsouthampton

Well done Marcus Rashford on 18:42 - Jun 16 with 2624 viewssaint22

But Boris is the saviour no? He will make Britain Great again won't he?
Well done Marcus Rashford on 20:57 - Jun 16 with 2568 viewsDorsetIan

Brilliant bit of lobbying by Rashford. Pretty much single handedly brought the story to the public's attention and then just kept it there, until the govt caved in.

He will have made a big difference to many many families this summer holidays.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Well done Marcus Rashford on 22:01 - Jun 16 with 2537 viewsA1079

Like so many, I tend to have a negative view of most PL footballers but I found this story of Rashford quite heartwarming. I know it is easy to be cynical etc and I am well up there when it comes to cynicism. But, listening to Rashford yesterday, there was a sincerity and empathy in his voice, a sense of "I have been there once" and he really knew what it was like to struggle and he had not forgotten his roots or the difficulties his family faced when he was a kid. I compare that to some of the recent events and the contrived PR stunt like symbolism of recent days by sports stars.

True, he used his position to good effect and this will have done his image the world of good, but for once, I like to think, in fact I am sure, he did it because it was the right thing to do and for that I am applaud him and the many thousands that do do things like this, often unnoticed and with quiet unassuming dignity.
Well done Marcus Rashford on 22:10 - Jun 16 with 2529 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Well done Marcus Rashford on 20:57 - Jun 16 by DorsetIan

Brilliant bit of lobbying by Rashford. Pretty much single handedly brought the story to the public's attention and then just kept it there, until the govt caved in.

He will have made a big difference to many many families this summer holidays.

That's the key here, it was lobbying, done well, completed calmly with a sensible measured approach.

No shouting, just raising awareness and getting it done.

Boy done good.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Well done Marcus Rashford on 22:39 - Jun 16 with 2502 viewssaint68

Well done Marcus Rashford on 22:01 - Jun 16 by A1079

Like so many, I tend to have a negative view of most PL footballers but I found this story of Rashford quite heartwarming. I know it is easy to be cynical etc and I am well up there when it comes to cynicism. But, listening to Rashford yesterday, there was a sincerity and empathy in his voice, a sense of "I have been there once" and he really knew what it was like to struggle and he had not forgotten his roots or the difficulties his family faced when he was a kid. I compare that to some of the recent events and the contrived PR stunt like symbolism of recent days by sports stars.

True, he used his position to good effect and this will have done his image the world of good, but for once, I like to think, in fact I am sure, he did it because it was the right thing to do and for that I am applaud him and the many thousands that do do things like this, often unnoticed and with quiet unassuming dignity.

POTD💕

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Well done Marcus Rashford on 23:59 - Jun 16 with 2461 viewsRon11

Well done Marcus Rashford on 22:01 - Jun 16 by A1079

'Often unnoticed and with quiet unassuming dignity'.
Saint 22 take note..
Well done Marcus Rashford on 09:51 - Jun 17 with 2387 viewsSadoldgit

Well done Marcus Rashford on 23:59 - Jun 16 by Ron11

'Often unnoticed and with quiet unassuming dignity'.
Saint 22 take note..

To be fair, if Marcus Rashford had started his campaign on here the usual suspects would have ripped him to shreds.
Well done Marcus Rashford on 09:34 - Jun 18 with 2320 viewsRon11

Well done Marcus Rashford on 09:51 - Jun 17 by Sadoldgit

To be fair, if Marcus Rashford had started his campaign on here the usual suspects would have ripped him to shreds.

His level headed campaign was based on the fact that all lives matter, which made a pleasant change in this current hostile environment.
Login to get fewer ads

Well done Marcus Rashford on 09:36 - Jun 18 with 2319 viewssaint68

What utter tripe, you are so vindictive.

Well done Marcus Rashford on 10:33 - Jun 18 with 2304 viewsDorsetIan

Well done Marcus Rashford on 09:36 - Jun 18 by saint68

What utter tripe, you are so vindictive.

Have you got anything positive you'd like to add about Marcus Rashford and his campaign?

Maybe an emoji of Marcus and a thumbs up or love heart, or something like that?

Well done Marcus Rashford on 10:41 - Jun 18 with 2301 viewssaint68

Well done Marcus Rashford on 10:33 - Jun 18 by DorsetIan

Have you got anything positive you'd like to add about Marcus Rashford and his campaign?

Maybe an emoji of Marcus and a thumbs up or love heart, or something like that?

If it annoys you then that's lovely, now run along and find something to cry about..and just for you😭😭😭😭😭😭

Well done Marcus Rashford on 11:28 - Jun 18 with 2288 viewsDorsetIan

Well done Marcus Rashford on 10:41 - Jun 18 by saint68

If it annoys you then that's lovely, now run along and find something to cry about..and just for you😭😭😭😭😭😭

Does what annoy me?

I was offering you the opportunity to add a few words (or emojis) of praise in favour of Marcus Rashford.

Go on - let's see if you've got it in you...

Well done Marcus Rashford on 11:46 - Jun 18 with 2282 viewsgeezershoong1

... or maybe they were just grateful it didn't take rioting and looting to get it done.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Well done Marcus Rashford on 22:11 - Jun 19 with 2226 viewsBlue

Rashford is fantastic, uses his fame very well, unlike many others do in their position.

I like the lad, comes across as a genuinely caring, nice bloke. Not many from that club seem to have those qualities.

Still stood in the Kippax

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024