Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brixton Last Night 12:39 - Jun 25 with 2170 viewsRon11

I suppose it was too difficult for the police to kneel and run away at the same time from those nice BLM's last night, so they chose the run option.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 12:54]
Brixton Last Night on 12:42 - Jun 25 with 1678 viewsfranniesTache

It was a street party not BLM.
The police didn't run they used the standard tactic many football fans know well of standing back and filming the trouble so they can knock their doors later.
Do we really need another thread that's designed to show how much people don't like BLM on here? Can we keep the goosestepping to just one thread please?
Brixton Last Night on 12:53 - Jun 25 with 1660 viewsRon11

Brixton Last Night on 12:42 - Jun 25 by franniesTache

It was a street party not BLM.
The police didn't run they used the standard tactic many football fans know well of standing back and filming the trouble so they can knock their doors later.
Do we really need another thread that's designed to show how much people don't like BLM on here? Can we keep the goosestepping to just one thread please?

Street party? That's what you call it FFS?
Regarding your 'goose-stepping' comment request (just your opinion by the way) - was that on behalf of admin or have you taken the role on yourself?
Brixton Last Night on 13:00 - Jun 25 with 1645 viewsSadoldgit

Brixton Last Night on 12:53 - Jun 25 by Ron11

Regarding your 'goose-stepping' comment request (just your opinion by the way) - was that on behalf of admin or have you taken the role on yourself?

Let’s face it Ron, anything to do with BAME or BLM does seem to upset a few of you guys quite a lot.
Brixton Last Night on 13:24 - Jun 25 with 1626 viewsRon11

Brixton Last Night on 13:00 - Jun 25 by Sadoldgit

Let’s face it Ron, anything to do with BAME or BLM does seem to upset a few of you guys quite a lot.

Not you though.
The more violent anti British anarchy you see on our streets, the more you love it.
Brixton Last Night on 13:35 - Jun 25 with 1614 viewsRon11

Brixton Last Night on 13:24 - Jun 25 by Ron11

Not you though.
The more violent anti British anarchy you see on our streets, the more you love it.

Just seen the former chief superintendent of the met. bing interviewed by Boulton on Sky.
He got away with saying 'the met has given upon trying to stop black youths carrying guns and knives on the streets'
But when he went on to say that 'BLM is an organisation bent on causing anarchy on our streets' the interview was immediately terminated in mid flow by the gutless Boulton.
So now we have free speech terminated by the media unless you're a black anarchist.
This is making racism worse.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 13:37]
Brixton Last Night on 14:12 - Jun 25 with 1567 viewsfranniesTache

Brixton Last Night on 12:53 - Jun 25 by Ron11

i don't call it anything, i wasn't there, but the Daily Mail called it a street party (as did many other reporters) and of all the papers that aren't likely to hide from the BLM angle i'd say the Mail is one.

The goosestepping comment was a tongue in cheek reference to the way so many people on here have got their knickers in a twist about various subjects, many of which just aren't worth getting so worked up about.
Brixton Last Night on 14:13 - Jun 25 with 1564 viewsBison

Brixton Last Night on 13:24 - Jun 25 by Ron11

Not you though.

party hearty marty

Millwall v West ham ?

[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 14:40]

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Brixton Last Night on 14:21 - Jun 25 with 1542 viewskingslandstand1

Brixton Last Night on 14:12 - Jun 25 by franniesTache

i don't call it anything, i wasn't there, but the Daily Mail called it a street party (as did many other reporters) and of all the papers that aren't likely to hide from the BLM angle i'd say the Mail is one.

The goosestepping comment was a tongue in cheek reference to the way so many people on here have got their knickers in a twist about various subjects, many of which just aren't worth getting so worked up about.

The Scala Radio news has just referred to it as an "illegal street party" and a few arrests have been made
Login to get fewer ads

Brixton Last Night on 15:20 - Jun 25 with 1471 viewsDorsetIan

I'm just so impressed with the way Priti Patel is upholding law and order in this country at the moment.

You've got to hand it to her, her no nonsense approach has really made a big difference.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Brixton Last Night on 15:24 - Jun 25 with 1459 viewssaint68

Not surprising at all. Savage behaviour!!

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Brixton Last Night on 15:28 - Jun 25 with 1457 viewsBison

Brixton Last Night on 15:20 - Jun 25 by DorsetIan

I'm just so impressed with the way Priti Patel is upholding law and order in this country at the moment.

You've got to hand it to her, her no nonsense approach has really made a big difference.

I agree , bollox to this softly , softly PC approach. We should protect our police and let them do their job without fear of being hung out to dry for just trying to enforce the law. 'you touch that statue , you are nicked son' , end of story.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Brixton Last Night on 17:35 - Jun 25 with 1365 viewsRon11

Brixton Last Night on 14:12 - Jun 25 by franniesTache

Brixton Last Night on 17:39 - Jun 25 with 1360 viewssaint68

Brixton Last Night on 15:28 - Jun 25 by Bison

I agree , bollox to this softly , softly PC approach. We should protect our police and let them do their job without fear of being hung out to dry for just trying to enforce the law. 'you touch that statue , you are nicked son' , end of story.

Crackdown hard and heavy sentencing to boot..enough of this pathetic inept policing.

Brixton Last Night on 18:53 - Jun 25 with 1319 views1885_SFC

Brixton Last Night on 15:28 - Jun 25 by Bison

I'd like to see "You touch that war memorial son & you're going to get a good hard slap"...

Old School is Cool

Brixton Last Night on 19:57 - Jun 25 with 1267 viewsRednWight

Brixton Last Night on 17:39 - Jun 25 by saint68

Crackdown hard and heavy sentencing to boot..enough of this pathetic inept policing.

Unfortunately heavy sentencing is difficult considering the cuts that have been made to the prison service
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 20:11]

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Brixton Last Night on 21:57 - Jun 25 with 1219 viewssaint68

Brixton Last Night on 19:57 - Jun 25 by RednWight

Unfortunately heavy sentencing is difficult considering the cuts that have been made to the prison service
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 20:11]

Perfect job creation..bin off HS2 and build prisons..what's not to like.

Brixton Last Night on 22:10 - Jun 25 with 1199 viewssaint22

Brixton Last Night on 15:20 - Jun 25 by DorsetIan

Yeah and she was telling us all how the crime figures were down in April when everyone was at HOME
Clueless
Brixton Last Night on 23:43 - Jun 25 with 1165 viewscocklebreath

Some pretty coontish behaviour on display there. Cockles the lot of em

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Brixton Last Night on 08:20 - Jun 26 with 1089 viewssledger

That's what happens when you take a softly softly approach to law breakers they take the p*ss
Brixton Last Night on 09:14 - Jun 26 with 1054 viewsNewdawn2014

Water cannon ?
Brixton Last Night on 09:57 - Jun 26 with 1036 viewsRednWight

Brixton Last Night on 21:57 - Jun 25 by saint68

Perfect job creation..bin off HS2 and build prisons..what's not to like.

Totally. Perhaps reinstate some of the lost jobs in the prisons we have too so the officers can do their jobs less scared

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Brixton Last Night on 10:27 - Jun 26 with 1025 viewsJaySaint

no wonder why the police are a laughing stock

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Brixton Last Night on 10:44 - Jun 26 with 1010 viewsdirk_doone

The reason the police are running away or trying to appease their attackers is not because they are soft; it's because if they resist or fight back when they are attacked, video of them will be all over the media and they'll lose their jobs and possibly even end up in prison. Their position is almost impossible nowadays and they are going to struggle to recruit anyone prepared to do that job. Would you do it? I certainly wouldn't.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2020 10:46]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Brixton Last Night on 12:36 - Jun 26 with 974 viewsJaySaint

Brixton Last Night on 10:44 - Jun 26 by dirk_doone

The reason the police are running away or trying to appease their attackers is not because they are soft; it's because if they resist or fight back when they are attacked, video of them will be all over the media and they'll lose their jobs and possibly even end up in prison. Their position is almost impossible nowadays and they are going to struggle to recruit anyone prepared to do that job. Would you do it? I certainly wouldn't.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2020 10:46]

that is true. They have their own bills to pay and will lose their jobs if they are remotely harsh with someone of the BAME community...as they are spat at and filmed whilst doing their job

well done Kahn and Dick

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Brixton Last Night on 12:55 - Jun 26 with 962 viewsgeezershoong1

Expect a big drop in police numbers, who wants join a racist organisation?

Imagine being in a public area with your friends (when we're allowed) and saying out loud 'I'm thinking of joining the police'..?

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024