Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#RejoinEU 09:31 - Jul 1 with 2366 viewsBoris_

I see after last nights bill confirming that Free Movement was ending, the bitter remoaners are getting their knickers in a twist again and #RejoinEU is trending on Twitter.

Poll: Claude Puel

#RejoinEU on 18:42 - Jul 1 with 519 viewssaint68

#RejoinEU on 18:37 - Jul 1 by Boris_

They will though, won't they? In exactly the same way young people can live, work and study in many many countries around the world that are not in the EU, through young persons working visa schemes, such as in Aus and NZ.

Do you not think there is going to be a reciprocal young persons working visa scheme? Honestly?

Well over 125.000 Spaniards currently working in the uk, the spanish government have already intimidated that they will maintain the status quo.

Scaremongering over No Deal is obviously the new BLM as that has now become extremely toxic..

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

#RejoinEU on 18:44 - Jul 1 with 513 viewsDorsetIan

#RejoinEU on 18:31 - Jul 1 by saint68

Well I honestly up until this point had not realised how detached you are from reality, but that little view of your mind has blown away any doubt that you are wholly deluded!!!!

You obviously don't have a clue at the serious damage recent weeks have made to race relations in this country.."the tide has turned" but not in the way you try to suggest...

You need to get a grip sweetheart, BLM hasn't created a new dawn of racial cohesion..its reignited a situation that was left behind in the 70s/80s...

So I'd stop flouncing around your bedsit with that ridiculous smile on your face....things have definitely changed ..and not for the good.

You wish.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

#RejoinEU on 18:57 - Jul 1 with 495 viewssaint68

#RejoinEU on 18:44 - Jul 1 by DorsetIan

You wish.

It's a reality, now we all know that's something you don't deal in.

#RejoinEU on 19:07 - Jul 1 with 487 viewsgrumpy

#RejoinEU on 18:42 - Jul 1 by saint68

Well over 125.000 Spaniards currently working in the uk, the spanish government have already intimidated that they will maintain the status quo.

Scaremongering over No Deal is obviously the new BLM as that has now become extremely toxic..

'Scaremongering over No Deal'

Tell me what advantages do we get from a 'No Deal Brexit'?
#RejoinEU on 19:11 - Jul 1 with 481 viewssaint68

#RejoinEU on 19:07 - Jul 1 by grumpy

'Scaremongering over No Deal'

Tell me what advantages do we get from a 'No Deal Brexit'?

Exactly the same as the EU

#RejoinEU on 19:15 - Jul 1 with 474 viewsChesham_Saint

#RejoinEU on 11:00 - Jul 1 by inthebox

Who in their right mind would vote against 'Freedom of Movement' think about it FREEDOM of MOVEMENT

Ooo! Freedom of movement. Great! Does that mean I’m free to go and work in Australia, Brazil, Singapore, or the US?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

#RejoinEU on 19:25 - Jul 1 with 454 viewsDorsetIan

#RejoinEU on 18:57 - Jul 1 by saint68

It's a reality, now we all know that's something you don't deal in.

You would love it to be. BLM makes you p!ss your pants.

Anyway, I'll pass on your reality, thanks all the same.

I have to say that since Dune's departure you have filled his shoes very nicely. A very good effort.

#RejoinEU on 19:28 - Jul 1 with 452 viewsJaySaint

rejoining the EU is not going to happen

could you imagine that winning a referendum at all? Nope, neither can I!

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Login to get fewer ads

#RejoinEU on 19:29 - Jul 1 with 452 viewssaint68

#RejoinEU on 19:25 - Jul 1 by DorsetIan

You would love it to be. BLM makes you p!ss your pants.

Anyway, I'll pass on your reality, thanks all the same.

I have to say that since Dune's departure you have filled his shoes very nicely. A very good effort.

The reality still very much exists that the BLM bollox has caused far more damage than good, and in the back of that extremely angry politically warped mind of yours....you know it.

BLM in this country is dying a death.

#RejoinEU on 21:56 - Jul 1 with 407 viewsfranniesTache

#RejoinEU on 18:37 - Jul 1 by Boris_

They will though, won't they? In exactly the same way young people can live, work and study in many many countries around the world that are not in the EU, through young persons working visa schemes, such as in Aus and NZ.

Do you not think there is going to be a reciprocal young persons working visa scheme? Honestly?

Not entirely clear right now, Erasmus has been stopped so that rules out young english kids studying abroad, you won't be able to claim your pension in Europe anymore so that rules out retiring abroad for most, and as for work it's yet to be seen what the situation will be.

I hope for their sakes they can, and for our sake a good agreement is reached, but i guess for now we'll have to assume no until we see otherwise.
#RejoinEU on 22:11 - Jul 1 with 396 viewsBoris_

#RejoinEU on 21:56 - Jul 1 by franniesTache

Not entirely clear right now, Erasmus has been stopped so that rules out young english kids studying abroad, you won't be able to claim your pension in Europe anymore so that rules out retiring abroad for most, and as for work it's yet to be seen what the situation will be.

I hope for their sakes they can, and for our sake a good agreement is reached, but i guess for now we'll have to assume no until we see otherwise.

I think that is the point, nobody knows what is going to happen.

It seems if you voted remain, you predict doom and gloom and the worst scenario possible. If you voted leave then you're more optimistic. Truth is nobody really knows what will happen.

I think common sense suggests there is going to be a reciprocal agreement. There are 300,000 Brits living in Spain for example, many of them working in tourism there. Who are the Spanish going to replace them with?

There is almost 150,000 French people living in London, most of them people who would otherwise be on Young Persons working visas if they weren't in the EU.

To suggest there won't be a similar arrangement to what we have with Australia would be scaremongering.

#RejoinEU on 22:20 - Jul 1 with 377 viewsDorsetIan

#RejoinEU on 22:11 - Jul 1 by Boris_

It seems if you voted remain, you predict doom and gloom and the worst scenario possible. If you voted leave then you're more optimistic. Truth is nobody really knows what will happen.

I think common sense suggests there is going to be a reciprocal agreement. There are 300,000 Brits living in Spain for example, many of them working in tourism there. Who are the Spanish going to replace them with?

There is almost 150,000 French people living in London, most of them people who would otherwise be on Young Persons working visas if they weren't in the EU.

To suggest there won't be a similar arrangement to what we have with Australia would be scaremongering.

Do keep up Boris. The status quo can continue for anyone already here or there. That was decided months back.

I'm glad you're optimistic. Your optimism could make all the difference.

#RejoinEU on 22:25 - Jul 1 with 371 viewsfranniesTache

Yeah clearly no one knows, and people are making stupid claims about everything on both sides. Also though i voted remain i do think there's some inherent problems with immigration that need/needed addressing.

Stuff like the cultural issues like street drinking that lead to littering and smashing bottles in the street from certain groups (usually eastern european), organised criminal gangs entering etc.

On the other hand giving our kids and grandkids the opportunity to travel and work abroad is something i hope we regain as it's incredible for them.

In all honesty now Brexit is happening, and if no deal happens, i hope it's successful, mainly because if it's not it's sh*t for us all and the last thing i want is something sh*t for this country.
#RejoinEU on 22:27 - Jul 1 with 369 viewsBoris_

#RejoinEU on 22:20 - Jul 1 by DorsetIan

Do keep up Boris. The status quo can continue for anyone already here or there. That was decided months back.

I'm glad you're optimistic. Your optimism could make all the difference.

Let me spell it out for you. EU kids want to come to England on young persons working visas.

Do you honestly think there won't be a reciprocal agreement to allow that, in the same way we do with Australia/NZ etc?

#RejoinEU on 22:27 - Jul 1 with 368 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

#RejoinEU on 22:25 - Jul 1 by franniesTache

Yeah clearly no one knows, and people are making stupid claims about everything on both sides. Also though i voted remain i do think there's some inherent problems with immigration that need/needed addressing.

Stuff like the cultural issues like street drinking that lead to littering and smashing bottles in the street from certain groups (usually eastern european), organised criminal gangs entering etc.

On the other hand giving our kids and grandkids the opportunity to travel and work abroad is something i hope we regain as it's incredible for them.

In all honesty now Brexit is happening, and if no deal happens, i hope it's successful, mainly because if it's not it's sh*t for us all and the last thing i want is something sh*t for this country.

Massive +1 to this mate!

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

#RejoinEU on 22:29 - Jul 1 with 363 viewskernow

Truth is nobody really knows what will happen.

That's really reassuring Doris.
You should stand for the ENGLISH nationalists next time round. Should go down well.
#RejoinEU on 22:29 - Jul 1 with 361 viewsDorsetIan

#RejoinEU on 19:29 - Jul 1 by saint68

The reality still very much exists that the BLM bollox has caused far more damage than good, and in the back of that extremely angry politically warped mind of yours....you know it.

BLM in this country is dying a death.

You've been vehemently opposed to BLM from the very beginning. You're frightened of progressive change and you can't see further than the end of your scared, prejudiced nose when it comes to anything to do with race.

BLM has done no harm at all. It has made a lot of people like you cross and angry, but you're not really a part of any serious anti-racist debate, so who cares about that.

Otherwise, it has raised awareness globally and pushed the issue of racism, what it means, how it operates and who it effects to the forefront of political discussion, and that can only be a good thing. Well for most people that is. Not for you, of course.

#RejoinEU on 22:30 - Jul 1 with 360 viewsfranniesTache

#RejoinEU on 22:27 - Jul 1 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Massive +1 to this mate!

I'm bored of the f*cking point scoring on both sides mush, keep hoping we'll go back to grown up politics at some point instead of name calling but it doesn't seem to happen. Both sides seem happy to cut off their nose to spite their face.

Hope you and yours are good by the way?
#RejoinEU on 22:32 - Jul 1 with 358 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

#RejoinEU on 22:30 - Jul 1 by franniesTache

I'm bored of the f*cking point scoring on both sides mush, keep hoping we'll go back to grown up politics at some point instead of name calling but it doesn't seem to happen. Both sides seem happy to cut off their nose to spite their face.

Hope you and yours are good by the way?

Exactly!

We're good thanks, you?? When we get back to it, we'll be due a catch up on St Mary Axe again!

#RejoinEU on 22:33 - Jul 1 with 357 viewsBoris_

#RejoinEU on 22:29 - Jul 1 by kernow

Truth is nobody really knows what will happen.

That's really reassuring Doris.
You should stand for the ENGLISH nationalists next time round. Should go down well.

When voting Leave, I never pretended to know what was going to happen. It is a gamble but one that I felt worth taking.

You would think all Remainers were Professors in Economics the way they bang on as if they are certain what will happen.

The fact is nobody knows. Someone wanted to stick, some wanted to twist. I chose to twist as one thing I am absolutely certain of is that I do not agree with the EU as it is structured now and the 'reform from the inside' argument is a load of old baloney.

#RejoinEU on 22:50 - Jul 1 with 341 viewskernow

#RejoinEU on 22:33 - Jul 1 by Boris_

When voting Leave, I never pretended to know what was going to happen. It is a gamble but one that I felt worth taking.

You would think all Remainers were Professors in Economics the way they bang on as if they are certain what will happen.

The fact is nobody knows. Someone wanted to stick, some wanted to twist. I chose to twist as one thing I am absolutely certain of is that I do not agree with the EU as it is structured now and the 'reform from the inside' argument is a load of old baloney.

I respect opposing views without sharing them.
My view is that the country has made the wrong choice.
You don't respect opposing views and anyone who doesn't share your view deserves to be provoked and ridiculed.
What other reason the point of this egocentric, attention seeking, thread?
#RejoinEU on 22:50 - Jul 1 with 341 viewsfranniesTache

#RejoinEU on 22:32 - Jul 1 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Exactly!

We're good thanks, you?? When we get back to it, we'll be due a catch up on St Mary Axe again!

Yeah definitely up for a pint mush, maybe finally get you along to an away day again ;)

All good my end missus has got over covid at last but has something called post viral fatigue as a result that wipes her out every now and then, paid for her to go private though so hopefully we'll get to the bottom of it.

Work wise busy as hell, this corona stuff has actually kicked my work up a gear as everyone is working from home so people need what we do. Not going to lie though i'm not wanting to get on a tube anytime soon
#RejoinEU on 22:55 - Jul 1 with 332 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

#RejoinEU on 22:50 - Jul 1 by franniesTache

Yeah definitely up for a pint mush, maybe finally get you along to an away day again ;)

All good my end missus has got over covid at last but has something called post viral fatigue as a result that wipes her out every now and then, paid for her to go private though so hopefully we'll get to the bottom of it.

Work wise busy as hell, this corona stuff has actually kicked my work up a gear as everyone is working from home so people need what we do. Not going to lie though i'm not wanting to get on a tube anytime soon

Glad she's okay, sounds like the same as one of my guys at work, he's off ill periodically recovering/sleeping/being ill as it messed him up a bit too.

We have no date to go back (obviously), but realistically I actually think we don't need to ... we're rare in that we've launched a new product with 2 more on the way, whilst everyone has been at home. Why do we even need an office? I'm not wasting 3 hours a day commuting again. Maybe once or twice a week at most when it's safe.

#RejoinEU on 22:58 - Jul 1 with 330 viewsBoris_

#RejoinEU on 22:50 - Jul 1 by kernow

I respect opposing views without sharing them.
My view is that the country has made the wrong choice.
You don't respect opposing views and anyone who doesn't share your view deserves to be provoked and ridiculed.
What other reason the point of this egocentric, attention seeking, thread?

I respect other people’s views as long as it’s presented to me as a view/opinion and not fact.

This thread is a bit of a joke at those who lost the vote, several times and now have gone from remain > peoples vote > stop Brexit to rejoin.

If we had chose to stay in the EU then I’d have been over it by the time I woke up. Remainers don’t seem to be able to move on. There’s absolutely zero chance of Brexit being stopped now, so why not just at least accept it and hope for the best? Getting so upset over something you can’t change isn’t healthy.

#RejoinEU on 23:01 - Jul 1 with 325 viewsfranniesTache

#RejoinEU on 22:55 - Jul 1 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Glad she's okay, sounds like the same as one of my guys at work, he's off ill periodically recovering/sleeping/being ill as it messed him up a bit too.

We have no date to go back (obviously), but realistically I actually think we don't need to ... we're rare in that we've launched a new product with 2 more on the way, whilst everyone has been at home. Why do we even need an office? I'm not wasting 3 hours a day commuting again. Maybe once or twice a week at most when it's safe.

Releasing during covid is pretty damn impressive mush well played! We've been told we're going back in October at the earliest but i think they'll basically let people choose if they want to or not, i'm planning on only bothering for client meetings as i don't see the point, plus it's saving me a small fortune working from home.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024