Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NHS Covid Figures 07:47 - Jul 7 with 1818 viewsJaySaint

Interesting

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

NHS Covid Figures on 11:44 - Jul 7 with 1717 viewskingolaf

I know of someone who died of cancer. He was twice tested for Covid, both tests were negative yet they still put it on his death certificate.
NHS Covid Figures on 13:55 - Jul 7 with 1631 viewsDorsetIan

Absolutely, when Dominic Cummings comes to write the true history of Covid in the UK, I expect we'll find that it wasn't half as bad as everyone thinks, and that no govt could have done any better.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

NHS Covid Figures on 14:14 - Jul 7 with 1613 viewsSalisburySaint

NHS Covid Figures on 13:55 - Jul 7 by DorsetIan

Absolutely, when Dominic Cummings comes to write the true history of Covid in the UK, I expect we'll find that it wasn't half as bad as everyone thinks, and that no govt could have done any better.

I wonder what else they will blame the additional number of deaths 30k up by to May 1st, based on 5 year average, apart from poor care home management

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/dea
[Post edited 7 Jul 2020 14:17]
NHS Covid Figures on 16:23 - Jul 7 with 1558 viewsDorsetIan

NHS Covid Figures on 14:14 - Jul 7 by SalisburySaint

I wonder what else they will blame the additional number of deaths 30k up by to May 1st, based on 5 year average, apart from poor care home management

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/dea
[Post edited 7 Jul 2020 14:17]

My guess is that it will turn out that many of those excess deaths will turn to be people who were just very heavily asleep. It's an easy mistake to make.

I suspect that when the numbers are properly crunched, the actual number of excess deaths will be zero, or very close to it.

NHS Covid Figures on 19:27 - Jul 7 with 1495 viewssaint68

NHS Covid Figures on 16:23 - Jul 7 by DorsetIan

My guess is that it will turn out that many of those excess deaths will turn to be people who were just very heavily asleep. It's an easy mistake to make.

I suspect that when the numbers are properly crunched, the actual number of excess deaths will be zero, or very close to it.

What a crass and inhumane comment, utterly deplorable.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2020 19:28]

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

NHS Covid Figures on 19:38 - Jul 7 with 1477 viewsDorsetIan

NHS Covid Figures on 19:27 - Jul 7 by saint68

What a crass and inhumane comment, utterly deplorable.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2020 19:28]

You take offence so easily when it suits you, don't you?

NHS Covid Figures on 19:39 - Jul 7 with 1472 viewssaint68

NHS Covid Figures on 19:38 - Jul 7 by DorsetIan

You take offence so easily when it suits you, don't you?

No, that was entirely inappropriate and vile.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

NHS Covid Figures on 19:47 - Jul 7 with 1462 viewssaint22

This is interesting too

https://apple.news/A4wlOb2wOQUq2psgr-aZ47Q

Self serving pr1ck
Login to get fewer ads

NHS Covid Figures on 20:35 - Jul 7 with 1426 viewsBoris_

NHS Covid Figures on 19:47 - Jul 7 by saint22

This is interesting too

https://apple.news/A4wlOb2wOQUq2psgr-aZ47Q

Self serving pr1ck

Says the bloke who spends £20k on a flight to China for a day but won't give Karen on reception a £1 pay rise.

Poll: Claude Puel

NHS Covid Figures on 21:39 - Jul 7 with 1384 viewsDellHero

I’m in the camp that thinks it’s all been dealt with badly and the figures artificially inflated for god knows what reason. Perhaps to justify killing the economy.
Worth looking at this though.
https://fullfact.org/online/deaths-only-from-coronavirus/
NHS Covid Figures on 23:21 - Jul 7 with 1308 viewsDorsetIan

People can spin the numbers anyway they want, but the ‚excess deaths‘ figures don’t lie. Unless it’s a completely random coincidence, the excess deaths are the result of Covid-19.

It’s a pretty futile exercise trying to show that the Covid impact isn’t as tragic as it appears. It is.

NHS Covid Figures on 08:42 - Jul 8 with 1215 viewssaint22

NHS Covid Figures on 20:35 - Jul 7 by Boris_

Says the bloke who spends £20k on a flight to China for a day but won't give Karen on reception a £1 pay rise.

I don’t have a woman on reception pal it’s not 1971
Plus while you furlough staff and report profits best keep your stupid quips to,yourself
NHS Covid Figures on 08:53 - Jul 8 with 1204 viewsSadoldgit

NHS Covid Figures on 23:21 - Jul 7 by DorsetIan

People can spin the numbers anyway they want, but the ‚excess deaths‘ figures don’t lie. Unless it’s a completely random coincidence, the excess deaths are the result of Covid-19.

It’s a pretty futile exercise trying to show that the Covid impact isn’t as tragic as it appears. It is.

Absolutely this! Governments don’t f*** their own economies for no reason. Upwards of half a million people worldwide are dead because of Covid-19 no matter what Flat Earthers want us to believe.
NHS Covid Figures on 09:43 - Jul 8 with 1178 viewsJaySaint

Who predicted this then?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

NHS Covid Figures on 12:49 - Jul 8 with 1124 viewsBicester_North

NHS Covid Figures on 08:42 - Jul 8 by saint22

I don’t have a woman on reception pal it’s not 1971
Plus while you furlough staff and report profits best keep your stupid quips to,yourself

At last some truth from you. You don’t have any staff at all.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

NHS Covid Figures on 13:34 - Jul 8 with 1110 viewsKennington

What’s a pre-existing condition? My understanding is the bar is very low and you might have one even if you don’t know it. Elevated blood pressure, arthritis, dodgy smokers’ cough, diabetes, recovered from cancer, obesity. The list goes on and on. Basically a significant amount of the population have a pre-existing condition, and the government uses this expression to make you think they’re at death’s door and just because they died from covid it’s ok. This is completely wrong and government propaganda. I’d say nearly everyone over 40 years old that goes to St Mary’s would be in the pre-existing condition category.

Here’s the official pre-existing methodology-

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

NHS Covid Figures on 14:36 - Jul 8 with 1080 viewsdirk_doone

NHS Covid Figures on 13:34 - Jul 8 by Kennington

What’s a pre-existing condition? My understanding is the bar is very low and you might have one even if you don’t know it. Elevated blood pressure, arthritis, dodgy smokers’ cough, diabetes, recovered from cancer, obesity. The list goes on and on. Basically a significant amount of the population have a pre-existing condition, and the government uses this expression to make you think they’re at death’s door and just because they died from covid it’s ok. This is completely wrong and government propaganda. I’d say nearly everyone over 40 years old that goes to St Mary’s would be in the pre-existing condition category.

Here’s the official pre-existing methodology-

Basically, the majority of the adult population have 'pre-existing conditions'. As for 'previous medical history', that's anyone who's ever been to a doctor.

Some people may choose to bury their heads in the sand but the more than 60,000 excess deaths in the UK during the coronavirus outbreak are an inescapable fact.

The OP is reminiscent of one from a poster who disappeared from here after saying that there would be fewer than 1,000 coronavirus deaths in the UK. He was also an avid fan of David Icke and thought that coronavirus was caused by 5G phone masts.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/26/uk-coronavirus-deaths-weekly-covid

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

NHS Covid Figures on 15:18 - Jul 8 with 1052 viewsDorsetIan

NHS Covid Figures on 14:36 - Jul 8 by dirk_doone

Basically, the majority of the adult population have 'pre-existing conditions'. As for 'previous medical history', that's anyone who's ever been to a doctor.

Some people may choose to bury their heads in the sand but the more than 60,000 excess deaths in the UK during the coronavirus outbreak are an inescapable fact.

The OP is reminiscent of one from a poster who disappeared from here after saying that there would be fewer than 1,000 coronavirus deaths in the UK. He was also an avid fan of David Icke and thought that coronavirus was caused by 5G phone masts.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/26/uk-coronavirus-deaths-weekly-covid

I quite miss him. He was a quirky voice on here. More bonkers than malicious I thought. And if you got him on a good day, you could sometimes have a conversation with him. Big fan of Keith Vaz, if I recall.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024