Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cantwell and Aaron’s 17:52 - Jul 11 with 1853 viewssaint22

Sign them up Ralph
Cantwell and Aaron’s on 19:12 - Jul 11 with 1791 viewsBicester_North

You worked stamp duty out yet simple22?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Cantwell and Aaron’s on 22:10 - Jul 11 with 1689 viewscocklebreath

Silly little c&nt

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Cantwell and Aaron’s on 10:12 - Jul 12 with 1500 viewsA1079

I would certainly like to see Cantwell join Saints. He will almost definitely leave Norwich and I think he has alot of qualities as an attacking midfielder with long term potential and impact. Cantwell with Ings and Adams up front sounds on paper quite a potent combination - but, I say that, without personally knowing alot about the finite aspects of footballers - with me it is like wine, I don't really know anything about wine but sometimes if it looks good, I will buy it, only to then be disappointed or pleasantly surprised!

I know less about Aaron, so cannot really comment on him.
Cantwell and Aaron’s on 12:39 - Jul 12 with 1434 viewsPatfromPoole

Aarons may well be a decent option at RB if (as I suspect) Spurs stitch us up on Walker-Peters.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Cantwell and Aaron’s on 13:34 - Jul 12 with 1408 viewscocklebreath

Cantwell and Aaron’s on 12:39 - Jul 12 by PatfromPoole

Aarons may well be a decent option at RB if (as I suspect) Spurs stitch us up on Walker-Peters.

You know spurs will try it on with walker peters, probably say straight swap with Hojbjerg when a month ago it would have been him and £10 million

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Cantwell and Aaron’s on 13:55 - Jul 12 with 1392 viewsTimSaint

Cantwell and Aaron’s on 13:34 - Jul 12 by cocklebreath

You know spurs will try it on with walker peters, probably say straight swap with Hojbjerg when a month ago it would have been him and £10 million

Said similar last week - especially after PEH bad display v Arsenal.
If KWP keeps playing well, his price will go up, despite his lack of Prem experience.
Would happily take KWP and Ryan Sessegnon (as a long term replacement for Bert) in a straight swap for PEH.

TimSaint

Cantwell and Aaron’s on 14:10 - Jul 12 with 1385 viewskingslandstand1

Cantwell and Aaron’s on 10:12 - Jul 12 by A1079

I would certainly like to see Cantwell join Saints. He will almost definitely leave Norwich and I think he has alot of qualities as an attacking midfielder with long term potential and impact. Cantwell with Ings and Adams up front sounds on paper quite a potent combination - but, I say that, without personally knowing alot about the finite aspects of footballers - with me it is like wine, I don't really know anything about wine but sometimes if it looks good, I will buy it, only to then be disappointed or pleasantly surprised!

I know less about Aaron, so cannot really comment on him.

Love the analogy with wine. Nipper bought me a bottle of Portugese red for fathers day recently and although I haven't tried it yet and the label looks really cheap, he assures me it is excellent and bought me a bottle as well based initially on a James Martin recommendation (yes, he's a foody, but has a bit of a wine palate as well)

Report to follow, but Cantwell looks good at times and sometimes to flatter, or to try and put himself in the shop window
Cantwell and Aaron’s on 14:19 - Jul 12 with 1379 viewsPatfromPoole

Cantwell and Aaron’s on 13:34 - Jul 12 by cocklebreath

Walker-Peters in a straight swap for Hjogjberg wouldn’t be the worst deal in the world; especially when you consider how much Villa paid us for Matt Targett.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Login to get fewer ads

Cantwell and Aaron’s on 15:35 - Jul 12 with 1334 viewsA1079

Cantwell and Aaron’s on 14:10 - Jul 12 by kingslandstand1

Love the analogy with wine. Nipper bought me a bottle of Portugese red for fathers day recently and although I haven't tried it yet and the label looks really cheap, he assures me it is excellent and bought me a bottle as well based initially on a James Martin recommendation (yes, he's a foody, but has a bit of a wine palate as well)

Report to follow, but Cantwell looks good at times and sometimes to flatter, or to try and put himself in the shop window

Actually Kingslandstand I brought a bottle of Portuguese Red the other day without having a clue what it would be like, but it was actually very pleasant. My now grown up children are actually half Portuguese and have to admit that when I was married we used to drink Red Portuguese wine quite a bit. They were generally quite easy on the palate, but then some were like vinegar!

I like a glass or so of Port in the winter months with some cheese! I am easily pleased.
Cantwell and Aaron’s on 06:47 - Jul 13 with 1112 viewsgrumpy

Cantwell and Aaron’s on 14:19 - Jul 12 by PatfromPoole

Walker-Peters in a straight swap for Hjogjberg wouldn’t be the worst deal in the world; especially when you consider how much Villa paid us for Matt Targett.

' Matt Targett' I'd forgotten all about him.
Cantwell and Aaron’s on 09:24 - Jul 13 with 1067 viewsSonicBoom

Interesting thread once wed got the first two depressingly predictable replies out the way.
I've always thought Cantwell would be a good signing. Hard to say where he goes next though. Do the big boys think it's worth taking a chance on him or would they let a team like us take him for another season or two to see if he develops. He does make silly errors and maybe doesn't work as hard as he needs to but he also has that ability to make something happen. He reminds me of Lallana and hes just the player we're missing. Someone creative linking midfield and attack.
Cantwell and Aaron’s on 09:44 - Jul 13 with 1058 viewsA1079

Cantwell and Aaron’s on 09:24 - Jul 13 by SonicBoom

Interesting thread once wed got the first two depressingly predictable replies out the way.
I've always thought Cantwell would be a good signing. Hard to say where he goes next though. Do the big boys think it's worth taking a chance on him or would they let a team like us take him for another season or two to see if he develops. He does make silly errors and maybe doesn't work as hard as he needs to but he also has that ability to make something happen. He reminds me of Lallana and hes just the player we're missing. Someone creative linking midfield and attack.

That was my feeling on Cantwell Sonic. I think he is a risk for the "big boys" at the moment, but Saints would be a gradual step up and I think RH is the type of manager who can get the best out of him and won't let him "pi** about". When I have seen him he has reminded me of Lallana and that more creative forward thinking midfielder we have missed at times.
Cantwell and Aaron’s on 09:57 - Jul 13 with 1047 viewsBuggalugs

Cantwell and Aaron’s on 09:44 - Jul 13 by A1079

That was my feeling on Cantwell Sonic. I think he is a risk for the "big boys" at the moment, but Saints would be a gradual step up and I think RH is the type of manager who can get the best out of him and won't let him "pi** about". When I have seen him he has reminded me of Lallana and that more creative forward thinking midfielder we have missed at times.

Young, English and has Premier League experience. That puts him in the £40m+ category which rules us out and leaves the likes of Everton, West Ham and Leicester as his only suitors. Can't see one of the big boys punting on him yet.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Cantwell and Aaron’s on 10:36 - Jul 13 with 1026 viewssaint22

Cantwell and Aaron’s on 09:24 - Jul 13 by SonicBoom

Yeah I think he could be a good fit for us tbh
Also maybe Brooks from down the road though he seems to get injured a lot
Cantwell and Aaron’s on 10:37 - Jul 13 with 1025 viewsSonicBoom

Football is mental but I can't see someone paying 40 million for Cantwell. I certainly wouldn't want us to do that.
Of course you are right West Ham, Everton etc traditionally spend more than us - although it hasn't actually meant they've achieved more than us has it - but it just seems to me that Cantwell would fit into our side as a missing piece. I'm not sure the others need that type of player right now.
Also who knows what transfer fees are going to be in post covid times. If we could get him for 15-20 million I'd think that was worth a try.
Cantwell and Aaron’s on 15:31 - Jul 13 with 972 viewsBenali_Saint

Heard that Sheff Utd were looking at Cantwell
Cantwell and Aaron’s on 03:29 - Jul 14 with 874 viewssledger

Thought walker Peter's actually got shown up a bit defensively against United,outpaced,out muscled and guilty of ball watching maybe gave Ralph some food for thought
Cantwell and Aaron’s on 06:29 - Jul 14 with 843 viewsJaySaint

Cantwell and Aaron’s on 03:29 - Jul 14 by sledger

Thought walker Peter's actually got shown up a bit defensively against United,outpaced,out muscled and guilty of ball watching maybe gave Ralph some food for thought

most defenders would against Rashford and martial, at the moment

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Cantwell and Aaron’s on 07:33 - Jul 14 with 815 viewsgrumpy

Cantwell and Aaron’s on 03:29 - Jul 14 by sledger

How anyone can criticise Peters is beyond me,hes been fantastic since hes got into the side.Look who he was up against with United,probably some of the best players in Europe and on form too.
Cantwell and Aaron’s on 09:02 - Jul 14 with 789 viewssledger

Ball watching for the first and should have shown martial the outside for the second
Cantwell and Aaron’s on 09:58 - Jul 14 with 768 viewsgrumpy

Cantwell and Aaron’s on 09:02 - Jul 14 by sledger

Ball watching for the first and should have shown martial the outside for the second

So you would you drop him?
Cantwell and Aaron’s on 11:56 - Jul 14 with 744 viewssledger

wouldnt drop him still better than valery but i can see why jose has his doubts
Cantwell and Aaron’s on 12:37 - Jul 14 with 734 viewsBuggalugs

Cantwell and Aaron’s on 11:56 - Jul 14 by sledger

wouldnt drop him still better than valery but i can see why jose has his doubts

I think KWP's been a breath of fresh air since getting in the side. Yes, you can pick holes with his role in the 2 goals we conceded last night, but on the whole he's been superb.

I'm glad Mourinho has his doubts as he'll be a good permanent signing for us, so all the better if he doesn't rate him. Plus, from what I've seen of Aurier, I wouldn't really give much credence in his eye for a quality right back.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Cantwell and Aaron’s on 07:40 - Jul 15 with 652 viewssledger

Fact that aurier is not rated and yet walker Peter's is loaned out tells you everything,for what spurs will probably want for him think we could do better cant be lax like he was for the goals in this league,its fatal
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024