Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonights team 19:18 - Jul 16 with 3313 viewsInsideOut

McCarthy, Vokins, Vestergaard, Bednarek, Smallbone, Romeu, Ward-Prowse, Redmond, Hojbjerg, Obafemi, Ings

Something to twenty chew on :)

Poll: WTF is a little pompey ?

Tonights team on 20:00 - Jul 16 with 2448 viewsericofarabia

Any Links pretty please.

Not used to us not being on Freeview!!
Tonights team on 20:00 - Jul 16 with 2448 viewssaint68

Should be interesting.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Tonights team on 20:11 - Jul 16 with 2412 viewsMeonsaint

https://soccerlegacy.net/premier-league/southampton-vs-brighton
Tonights team on 20:14 - Jul 16 with 2387 viewsTimSaint

Tonights team on 20:00 - Jul 16 by ericofarabia

Any Links pretty please.

Not used to us not being on Freeview!!

hesgoal.com

livefootballontv.com

TimSaint

Tonights team on 20:39 - Jul 16 with 2333 viewsericofarabia

Tonights team on 20:14 - Jul 16 by TimSaint

hesgoal.com

livefootballontv.com

nothing working
Tonights team on 20:39 - Jul 16 with 2327 viewsericofarabia

Tonights team on 20:39 - Jul 16 by ericofarabia

nothing working

Streamwise or on the pitch!!
Tonights team on 20:40 - Jul 16 with 2326 views1885_SFC

http://www.bfst.xyz/three.php

Old School is Cool

Tonights team on 20:43 - Jul 16 with 2317 viewsA1079

We look disjointed tonight. Awful defending by Vestergaard for the goal but we don't look that special anywhere on the pitch at the moment.
Login to get fewer ads

Tonights team on 20:43 - Jul 16 with 2316 viewsericofarabia

Tonights team on 20:40 - Jul 16 by 1885_SFC

http://www.bfst.xyz/three.php

Top Man!!
Tonights team on 20:52 - Jul 16 with 2280 viewsRipleys_revenge

This is truly sh1te so far. Don’t know where to start.

How has Maupay not been booked for a dive?

Filth
Tonights team on 20:52 - Jul 16 with 2277 viewsI_would

Tonights team on 20:43 - Jul 16 by A1079

We look disjointed tonight. Awful defending by Vestergaard for the goal but we don't look that special anywhere on the pitch at the moment.

Correct and we've really shown up to be an 11 man squad now. Any changes, especially RB and we're dogsh**e.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Tonights team on 20:53 - Jul 16 with 2271 viewsBicester_North

Weird selection, always looked like we would struggle with this line up.
Outside our best 13/14 players we don’t have a lot of quality in the squad.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Tonights team on 20:54 - Jul 16 with 2268 viewsdarthvader

Need to change it at half time , armstong and kwp bertrand and stevens are being missed

keep the faith coyr

Tonights team on 20:56 - Jul 16 with 2263 viewsA1079

Tonights team on 20:52 - Jul 16 by I_would

Correct and we've really shown up to be an 11 man squad now. Any changes, especially RB and we're dogsh**e.

I agree. It shows we have a good solid 11 who on their day can compete with the best but we have a distinct lack of quality in depth.

Vestergaard needs to go off and never play again - truly dreadful.

I would think there will be some changes at half time unless he just accepts this is a game not worth bothering about too much.
Tonights team on 20:59 - Jul 16 with 2242 viewsI_would

Tonights team on 20:56 - Jul 16 by A1079

I agree. It shows we have a good solid 11 who on their day can compete with the best but we have a distinct lack of quality in depth.

I would think there will be some changes at half time unless he just accepts this is a game not worth bothering about too much.

I would put Bertrand and Peters on at HT but Ralph won't. He'll put Long on and Adams after 60 or 70

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Tonights team on 21:02 - Jul 16 with 2235 viewsRipleys_revenge

Ralph looks properly f&cked off, hope he absolutely
Rinses then at the break
Tonights team on 21:03 - Jul 16 with 2232 viewsCity_boy

We look all over the place. No real threat and lots of sideways and back balls. This has to change at half time. It is not working,
Tonights team on 21:05 - Jul 16 with 2219 viewsA1079

Tonights team on 20:59 - Jul 16 by I_would

I would put Bertrand and Peters on at HT but Ralph won't. He'll put Long on and Adams after 60 or 70

Redmond is so frustrating. How often does he do those driving runs only to waste it in the final third.
Tonights team on 21:07 - Jul 16 with 2209 views1885_SFC

We look exactly like we did at home pre-Covid.

Old School is Cool

Tonights team on 21:09 - Jul 16 with 2195 viewsdirk_doone

One of the things I've noticed with Vestergaard that you don't normally see from Premier League players is that his passes are random. He just kicks it or heads the ball in the hope that it will find a random Saints player, with the expected 50% success rate.

It has a big effect on the game because it means the opposition get much more possession than they would usually and it makes the whole game harder for our players because they are constantly having to work to get the ball back again.

When Vestergaard isn't playing our passing is near perfect and barely a single pass goes to an opposition player.

Of course, when he does it in front of our goal, it can lead to big trouble.

League One, where the game is slower and the general standard of passing is much poorer, is about his level.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2020 21:18]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Tonights team on 21:15 - Jul 16 with 2159 viewsTimSaint

One of the worst first half performances I have seen in ages.
Why make such crucial changes in defence and midfield ? I said in a thread earlier today that we should start with out strongest side, then rest players in the 2nd half ?
I know we have a small squad and injuries and are tired from Monday, but City put 5 them 5 days ago.

This is the problem when we have a smaller squad where those on the fringe are either too young, inexperienced or lightweight, or they are players who have previously been dropped, or don't want to play for us.

There had better be 5 subs in the 2nd half, else we will have another damp squib at home.

TimSaint

Tonights team on 21:20 - Jul 16 with 2137 viewsdirk_doone

Tonights team on 21:15 - Jul 16 by TimSaint

One of the worst first half performances I have seen in ages.
Why make such crucial changes in defence and midfield ? I said in a thread earlier today that we should start with out strongest side, then rest players in the 2nd half ?
I know we have a small squad and injuries and are tired from Monday, but City put 5 them 5 days ago.

This is the problem when we have a smaller squad where those on the fringe are either too young, inexperienced or lightweight, or they are players who have previously been dropped, or don't want to play for us.

There had better be 5 subs in the 2nd half, else we will have another damp squib at home.

We need Stephens on for Vestergaard .
[Post edited 16 Jul 2020 21:31]

Tonights team on 21:25 - Jul 16 with 2123 viewsRipleys_revenge

The sight of Ings sprinting to get back and defend while Vestergaard jogs having given the ball away just then is testament to Ings and a pretty sorry indictment of Vestergaard as a player
Tonights team on 21:39 - Jul 16 with 2087 viewsdirk_doone

Tonights team on 21:25 - Jul 16 by Ripleys_revenge

The sight of Ings sprinting to get back and defend while Vestergaard jogs having given the ball away just then is testament to Ings and a pretty sorry indictment of Vestergaard as a player

Yes! Danny Ings!

Tonights team on 21:43 - Jul 16 with 2067 viewsRipleys_revenge

Ingsy what can you say! Superb
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024