Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Obafemi 22:26 - Jul 16 with 646 viewsJaySaint

Absolute junk again

Good sub for the last 10 mins or so. Offers almost nothing to the tes shape when starting

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Obafemi on 00:24 - Jul 17 with 580 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

I don't get him. He's fast and he wants to be built like Akinfenwa.

Anything else about him?

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Obafemi on 07:34 - Jul 17 with 478 viewsCity_boy

I have not seen anything that suggests he is going to be a permanent fixture in the premiership. He doesn't seem to be a able to read the game. There were often big gaps between him and Ings. He has scored a couple of key goals, but we need more. He had a reasonable run in the team to showcase and he failed.

I would be very disappointed if got rid of Adams and kept Obafemi.

Can't see him be any more than a bench warmer.
Obafemi on 08:12 - Jul 17 with 445 viewsA1079

Obafemi on 07:34 - Jul 17 by City_boy

I have not seen anything that suggests he is going to be a permanent fixture in the premiership. He doesn't seem to be a able to read the game. There were often big gaps between him and Ings. He has scored a couple of key goals, but we need more. He had a reasonable run in the team to showcase and he failed.

I would be very disappointed if got rid of Adams and kept Obafemi.

Can't see him be any more than a bench warmer.

Neither Obafemi or Adams are really cutting it at this level. The slight difference I would make is that Obafemi looks and sounds like he wants to be with us (which is not necessarily a reason to retain) whereas Adams looks like he would rather be anywhere but at Saints! Neither anticipate or read the game that well. This is worrying if they are the back up to Ings who is not always going to be available or the free scoring person that he has been this season. Having said that I would add the experienced Redmond into the list of disappointing finishers!
Obafemi on 08:41 - Jul 17 with 420 viewssledger

Time is on Adam's and obefemi side so dont write them off yet
Obafemi on 09:06 - Jul 17 with 395 viewsSaintsforeverj

Both Obafemi and Adams were useless yesterday. Brighton are a big team though, so Obafemi got shoved off the ball: not the ideal team for him. I have seen both look good on some occasions. Obafemi v Chelsea away and Arsenal away was excellent. Adams against Leicester away and Man City home. But it is strange. Adams looks so nervous and on edge. Obafemi looks lost most of the time.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 9:08]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Obafemi on 09:19 - Jul 17 with 375 viewsgrumpy

Obafemi on 08:41 - Jul 17 by sledger

Time is on Adam's and obefemi side so dont write them off yet

Agreed
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024