Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty 21:11 - Jul 18 with 3590 viewssaint22

Bbc2
An awful lot of lessons to be learnt from watching this
He has a sh1tload to answer for
Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 23:21 - Jul 18 with 2145 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Such as?

Getting f*cking tired of you posting 1-liner threads, you're boring. Add some meat to the bone or stop posting.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 02:23 - Jul 19 with 2107 viewsBicester_North

Funny how this clown plum thinks he/she can influence people’s political views on here by posting tedious shite. The clueless football posts are just funny in a pathetic way, but this droning, link posting political bollocks . Not even its own opinion, Just spamming links to somebody else’s

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 08:30 - Jul 19 with 2026 viewssaint22

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 23:21 - Jul 18 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Such as?

Getting f*cking tired of you posting 1-liner threads, you're boring. Add some meat to the bone or stop posting.

The clue is to then read said link or watch said programme or live in ignorant bliss
This illustrates the danger of a media monopoly and goes back as far as his power over thatcher and her granting him all the news titles and bskyb and the then switch to Blair and the power he wields globally
How spoonfeeding so called news to 10 million clue less Sun readers shapes how the rest of us live in this country
Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 08:37 - Jul 19 with 2008 viewsRon11

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 08:30 - Jul 19 by saint22

The clue is to then read said link or watch said programme or live in ignorant bliss
This illustrates the danger of a media monopoly and goes back as far as his power over thatcher and her granting him all the news titles and bskyb and the then switch to Blair and the power he wields globally
How spoonfeeding so called news to 10 million clue less Sun readers shapes how the rest of us live in this country

The danger of a left wing media monopoly such as the one openly operated by the BBC which we are forced to pay for.
Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 10:17 - Jul 19 with 1973 viewsSadoldgit

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 08:37 - Jul 19 by Ron11

The danger of a left wing media monopoly such as the one openly operated by the BBC which we are forced to pay for.

And yet the BBC gets slaughtered from the Left for being too biased to the Right? It can’t be biased both ways can it?

I guess you would only be happy if all the media was biased to the right.

Murdoch has been a huge problem for the democracy that many of you Brexit extremists keep banging on about.
Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 10:57 - Jul 19 with 1956 viewssaint22

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 08:37 - Jul 19 by Ron11

No pal, watch the documentary
It clearly illustrates the dangerous power he has and how he manipulated the Tories then labour and now trump, hacking phones etc
Effectively he sent us to war with Iraq etc
It’s not Political it’s morals
Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 11:06 - Jul 19 with 1945 viewsChesham_Saint

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 02:23 - Jul 19 by Bicester_North

Funny how this clown plum thinks he/she can influence people’s political views on here by posting tedious shite. The clueless football posts are just funny in a pathetic way, but this droning, link posting political bollocks . Not even its own opinion, Just spamming links to somebody else’s

To be fair Bicester, 22’s and Soggsy’s contributions are starting to have an influence on the way I’ll be voting next time...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 11:18 - Jul 19 with 1930 viewsSadoldgit

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 11:06 - Jul 19 by Chesham_Saint

To be fair Bicester, 22’s and Soggsy’s contributions are starting to have an influence on the way I’ll be voting next time...

As if your vote was ever in doubt Chesham! 😉

Murdoch and Maxwell to a certain extent were given far too much power regarding media ownership. In a healthy democracy it really isn’t ideal to have so few people in control of so many media outlets. It is staggering to think that Murdochs empire spreads across the world of print, radio and TV. How is that right? He controls news agendas right across the world and has far too much power as an unelected person. Few here are bothered because it suits their agendas but you can imagine the uproar if Murdoch was left wing.
Login to get fewer ads

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 11:55 - Jul 19 with 1914 viewsChesham_Saint

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 11:18 - Jul 19 by Sadoldgit

As if your vote was ever in doubt Chesham! 😉

Murdoch and Maxwell to a certain extent were given far too much power regarding media ownership. In a healthy democracy it really isn’t ideal to have so few people in control of so many media outlets. It is staggering to think that Murdochs empire spreads across the world of print, radio and TV. How is that right? He controls news agendas right across the world and has far too much power as an unelected person. Few here are bothered because it suits their agendas but you can imagine the uproar if Murdoch was left wing.

Oh, really? Do tell...

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 13:51 - Jul 19 with 1877 viewsRon11

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 10:17 - Jul 19 by Sadoldgit

And yet the BBC gets slaughtered from the Left for being too biased to the Right? It can’t be biased both ways can it?

I guess you would only be happy if all the media was biased to the right.

Murdoch has been a huge problem for the democracy that many of you Brexit extremists keep banging on about.

Clarify your comment that states I'm a 'Brexit extremist'.
You don't even know me.
Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 19:38 - Jul 19 with 1823 viewsSadoldgit

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 13:51 - Jul 19 by Ron11

Clarify your comment that states I'm a 'Brexit extremist'.
You don't even know me.

Did you vote to leave?
Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 19:41 - Jul 19 with 1823 viewsBoris_

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 19:38 - Jul 19 by Sadoldgit

Did you vote to leave?

You are absolutely mental pal. Your care worker needs to confiscate your computer.

Poll: Claude Puel

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 20:09 - Jul 19 with 1805 viewsJaySaint

edit
[Post edited 19 Jul 2020 20:09]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 20:09 - Jul 19 with 1803 viewsChesham_Saint

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 19:38 - Jul 19 by Sadoldgit

Did you vote to leave?

It’s hardly fair calling a chap an extremist in what was essentially a binary vote, what?

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 21:11 - Jul 19 with 1760 viewsSadoldgit

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 19:41 - Jul 19 by Boris_

You are absolutely mental pal. Your care worker needs to confiscate your computer.

You are a busted flush Doris. Time to give it a rest.
Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 21:34 - Jul 19 with 1751 viewsBicester_North

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 08:30 - Jul 19 by saint22

You don’t even know how stamp duty works or how to cancel your Sky. Not sure people will be rushing to believe you are a highly informed, enlightened person who can inform us all what we should be believing in. Why did you have Sky anyway?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 22:13 - Jul 19 with 1727 viewsBoris_

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 21:11 - Jul 19 by Sadoldgit

You are a busted flush Doris. Time to give it a rest.

You are the weirdo that spends his life on a football forum trying to preach left wing politics to a bunch of football fans you don’t know.

Do you have any friends? Highly doubtful.

Busy week for me next week so I will leave you to wet yourself over every bit of news with the other fantasists on here like Saint22

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 09:51 - Jul 20 with 1683 viewsSadoldgit

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 22:13 - Jul 19 by Boris_

You are the weirdo that spends his life on a football forum trying to preach left wing politics to a bunch of football fans you don’t know.

Do you have any friends? Highly doubtful.

Busy week for me next week so I will leave you to wet yourself over every bit of news with the other fantasists on here like Saint22

But it is perfectly acceptable to come on and preach right wing politics to people you don’t know and throw abusive comments around as if this is your forum and no one else has the right to an opinion?

Ok.
Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 10:19 - Jul 20 with 1673 viewsBoris_

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 09:51 - Jul 20 by Sadoldgit

But it is perfectly acceptable to come on and preach right wing politics to people you don’t know and throw abusive comments around as if this is your forum and no one else has the right to an opinion?

Ok.

I know many of the people on here, including Nick and have done for many years mush. You're the lonely old man sat in your bedsit pushing your political opinions on middle-aged Saints fans you've never met.

You, 22 and Ian need to f*ck off and set up your own 'Saints Left Wing Political Forum'

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 10:21 - Jul 20 with 1672 viewsarfurdent

Wonder what David Kelly would have made of it all?

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 10:35 - Jul 20 with 1667 viewsChesham_Saint

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 10:21 - Jul 20 by arfurdent

Wonder what David Kelly would have made of it all?

He’s too busy paying Banquo to Alastair Campbell’s Macbeth to worry about that...

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 10:48 - Jul 20 with 1657 viewsSalisburySaint

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 10:19 - Jul 20 by Boris_

I know many of the people on here, including Nick and have done for many years mush. You're the lonely old man sat in your bedsit pushing your political opinions on middle-aged Saints fans you've never met.

You, 22 and Ian need to f*ck off and set up your own 'Saints Left Wing Political Forum'

Freedom of speech mate

It seems anyone who disagrees with your view is left wing, but you are all to quick to push your political views down everybody’s throats which is acceptable
[Post edited 20 Jul 2020 11:27]
Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 11:00 - Jul 20 with 1649 viewsBison

Does anyone actually buy or even get influenced by papers anymore ? I only buy one on Grand National or Gold Cup day for the race centrefold for the sweepstake.

Talking of which when did they get rid of page 3 ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 11:03 - Jul 20 with 1643 viewsDorsetIan

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 10:48 - Jul 20 by SalisburySaint

Freedom of speech mate

It seems anyone who disagrees with your view is left wing, but you are all to quick to push your political views down everybody’s throats which is acceptable
[Post edited 20 Jul 2020 11:27]

Not only that, anyone who disagrees with him should be purged.

With this level of antipathy towards any form of debate or discussion, it's not really a surprise that anyone with even a mildly 'liberal' mindset makes his blood boil.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 11:11 - Jul 20 with 1639 viewsSadoldgit

Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on 11:00 - Jul 20 by Bison

Does anyone actually buy or even get influenced by papers anymore ? I only buy one on Grand National or Gold Cup day for the race centrefold for the sweepstake.

Talking of which when did they get rid of page 3 ?

Don’t you remember the famous Sun front page “It’s The Sun wot won it!”?

They got rid of topless models on Page 3 a long time ago Bison but I think they still have women in bikinis?
[Post edited 20 Jul 2020 15:53]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024