Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player of the year apart from Ings 02:33 - Jul 19 with 952 viewsBicester_North

Obviously Danny has steamrollered it, but my next in line would be Ward-Prowse. Loved his battles with the likes of Zaha, getting a nasty streak in his game. He’s stepped up a lot this season.
Other than that only Redmond, Armstrong and possibly Bertrand in contention.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Player of the year apart from Ings on 09:07 - Jul 19 with 863 viewsSaintNick

Giving JWP the captaincy is well deserved and has added more confidence to his game, he reminds me of a modern day Nick Holmes, quiet, dependable and at times suffering from the fact that his ability to play a number of roles often means he can't shine in his best position with as much continuity as would benefit hi.

Too many have dissed him even this season, Nick Holmes was undervalued by some back in the day, I think JWP suffers a similar fate he will only truly be appreciated by some when he has left the club

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Player of the year apart from Ings on 09:47 - Jul 19 with 838 viewsSadoldgit

JWP is a good shout but Armstrong would get my vote after Ings.
Player of the year apart from Ings on 15:29 - Jul 19 with 759 viewsTripleNiemi

Vestergaard or Stephens surely.........

Armstrong or JWP for me though.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2020 15:30]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Player of the year apart from Ings on 16:18 - Jul 19 with 725 viewsInsideOut

After Ings it's Alex McCarthy for me

Mentions: Stephens, KWP, Armstrong, JWP, Bertrand, Romeo and Long

Goal of the season: Adams

Played a lot but should do better: Redmond

Get shot: PEH

Must keep: Hassenhüttl

Poll: WTF is a little pompey ?

Player of the year apart from Ings on 16:26 - Jul 19 with 710 viewscocklebreath

JWP with KWP a close 3rd, he’s been brilliant since lockdown

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Player of the year apart from Ings on 16:42 - Jul 19 with 691 views1teeminants

Player of the year apart from Ings on 09:47 - Jul 19 by Sadoldgit

JWP is a good shout but Armstrong would get my vote after Ings.

Yes Armstrong for me then Ward Prowse . I like JWP he has really stepped up but Armstrong for me who has had to endure a long spell on the bench and he took his chance really well with energy , creativity, goals and assists . I’m surprised he doesnt get more recognition from some saints fans.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Player of the year apart from Ings on 16:58 - Jul 19 with 664 viewscocklebreath

Player of the year apart from Ings on 16:42 - Jul 19 by 1teeminants

Yes Armstrong for me then Ward Prowse . I like JWP he has really stepped up but Armstrong for me who has had to endure a long spell on the bench and he took his chance really well with energy , creativity, goals and assists . I’m surprised he doesnt get more recognition from some saints fans.

He’s been great, will give him 4th

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Player of the year apart from Ings on 17:00 - Jul 19 with 661 viewsbattler

Player of the year apart from Ings on 16:42 - Jul 19 by 1teeminants

Totally agree, a no fuss type of player who just gets on with it and really has deserved his place in the team.
Login to get fewer ads

Player of the year apart from Ings on 20:15 - Jul 19 with 590 viewsChesham_Saint

JWP and then Armstrong. Both have come on well this season and put in selfless performances match after match,

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Player of the year apart from Ings on 21:23 - Jul 19 with 547 viewsTimSaint

Player of the year apart from Ings on 16:18 - Jul 19 by InsideOut

After Ings it's Alex McCarthy for me

Mentions: Stephens, KWP, Armstrong, JWP, Bertrand, Romeo and Long

Goal of the season: Adams

Played a lot but should do better: Redmond

Get shot: PEH

Must keep: Hassenhüttl

After Ings - no real stand outs over the course of the whole season, but granted there have been many individual performances of note. It is finding that consistency and getting people to regularly perform at 8 or 9 out of 10, rather than 6 of 7, or as we have seen particularly before lockdown, that we carry 2 or 3 every (home) game.

Mentions - JWP becoming Captain and also a bit more aggressive, Armstrong looking more like the player we thought we were signing 2 years back, McCarthy done well since being dropped bar a few howlers, Djenepo started off well and have expectations for next season as long as the injuries have cleared up.

Goal of the Season - Adams (v Citeh, not Cherries)

Played A Lot But Should Do Better - Gunn, All the regular defence, Redmond, PEH, the other 3 strikers, Home Form.

Get A Loan - Valery, Oba, Smallbone, Gunn (if FF is back), Slattery, Elyounoussi (tick)

Get Shot - Yoshi, Hoedt, Vest, PEH, Lemina, Reed, Sims, McQueen, Boufal (1yr left), Carrillo, Danso, Hesketh.

Must Keep - Ralph, Ings, KWP.

Must Sign - 2 Centre Backs, 1 Midfielder, 1 Right Back (KWP if possible)

TimSaint

Player of the year apart from Ings on 22:15 - Jul 19 with 511 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

1. Ings
2. Ward-Prowse
3. Armstrong

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024