Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid Figures Exaggerated 09:19 - Jul 19 with 18835 viewsBoris_

Who would have thought it?

Scotland and Wales classing anyone who had Covid with in 28 days of dying as a Covid death, regardless of their actual cause of death.

In England, we are classing anyone who has ever tested positive for Covid as a covid death. So someone could have have tested positive in February and get run over by a bus today, and they will be added to the list of Covid deaths.

As I have said all along, the numbers are fabricated and exaggerated. History will show that we performed as well, if not better than most of the large European countries ( which will upset some on here )

Cancer Research UK are predicting that the lack of urgent care and referrals could contribute up to 35,000 excess deaths as well.

Heart conditions etc also contributing to excess deaths.

The truth is unraveling.

Poll: Claude Puel

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 09:42 - Jul 19 with 3384 viewsSadoldgit

Weren’t you the on moaning about non football posts being posted on the football section? What exactly has this to do with Southampton FC?

And you call me a bore.
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 09:45 - Jul 19 with 3378 viewsSalisburySaint

Still doesn’t explain the massive above average of no of deaths since March, a figure that is significantly greater than the government released number of deaths.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53233066

If they were not COVID related, what in you opinion accounts for this extraordinary rise in death levels
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 09:48 - Jul 19 with 3373 viewsJaySaint

i am shocked it has taken this long to be a thing!!!

all well known early on. PHE are disgusting.
Im sure Piers Morgan will be all over this anytime now!

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 09:48 - Jul 19 with 3367 viewsJaySaint

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 09:45 - Jul 19 by SalisburySaint

Still doesn’t explain the massive above average of no of deaths since March, a figure that is significantly greater than the government released number of deaths.

If they were not COVID related, what in you opinion accounts for this extraordinary rise in death levels

Maybe the excess deaths are due to people too scared to leave the house and live with nasty stuff going on that was not C19.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 09:55 - Jul 19 with 3346 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 09:45 - Jul 19 by SalisburySaint

Urgent cancer referrals are down 75% through lockdown. Cancer Research UK believe this could end up equating to 35,000 excess deaths.

Other serious acute conditions that people weren't going to hospital for will show a similar story.

60% less A&E admissions.

Etc

To me it's common sense that there will have been excess deaths as a result of lockdown. Amazes me that so many ( generally government opposers ) can't apply the same common sense.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2020 9:55]

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:10 - Jul 19 with 3317 viewsSadoldgit

You still haven’t explained why you have posted this on the football site when it has nothing to do with football Doris. Given your strong opinion on the subject it does make you look hypocritical don’t you think?

At a time when the global death figure from Covid-19 has climbed about 600,000, your tin foil hat conspiracy theory seems a bit distasteful.
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:18 - Jul 19 with 3304 viewsgrumpy

Are you really trying to say that
'History will show that we performed as well, if not better than most of the large European countries'?
Don't try to tell that to relatives of people lost due to the virus in care homes .
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:18 - Jul 19 with 3301 viewsDellHero_Would

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:18 - Jul 19 by grumpy

'History will show that we performed as well, if not better than most of the large European countries'?
Don't try to tell that to relatives of people lost due to the virus in care homes .

Edit; That was aimed at Soppy, not you Grumps...I see Sopps has started his day with another marathon of tedious drivel.

The blokes totally eaten up with bitterness due to his long list of failure.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2020 10:22]

Poll: Wearing a mask

Login to get fewer ads

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:20 - Jul 19 with 3295 viewsgrumpy

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:18 - Jul 19 by DellHero_Would

Edit; That was aimed at Soppy, not you Grumps...I see Sopps has started his day with another marathon of tedious drivel.

Thanks for your childish contribution.
Hang on 'never posted before' one of many multi posters,very sad
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:22 - Jul 19 with 3283 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:18 - Jul 19 by grumpy

So just so I am clear...

You and the other leftie loonies on here have been comparing us to other large European countries since the start, shouting and screaming that we have the worst death toll in Europe and are performing much worse than every other country.

Now that finally the truth is coming out which in time will adjust the figures to show that we weren't the worst country in Europe and probably only Germany had a lower death rate out of the large international nations, we must be silent about it and not correct your false accusations?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:26 - Jul 19 with 3276 viewsgrumpy

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:22 - Jul 19 by Boris_

So just so I am clear...

You and the other leftie loonies on here have been comparing us to other large European countries since the start, shouting and screaming that we have the worst death toll in Europe and are performing much worse than every other country.

Now that finally the truth is coming out which in time will adjust the figures to show that we weren't the worst country in Europe and probably only Germany had a lower death rate out of the large international nations, we must be silent about it and not correct your false accusations?

If we are 'leftie loonies'does that make you a 'Right'one?
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:29 - Jul 19 with 3262 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:26 - Jul 19 by grumpy

If we are 'leftie loonies'does that make you a 'Right'one?

Do you not want to acknowledge the post then?

Why is it ok for you to shout and scream daily about us having the 'worst death rate in Europe' , yet now it appears that is not going to be the case, you think it's in bad taste to highlight it?

Left wing extremism at it's finest.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:30 - Jul 19 with 3264 viewsSadoldgit

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:18 - Jul 19 by DellHero_Would

What failure would that be and who do you normally post as? Why don’t you have the decency to post under your normal name?
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:34 - Jul 19 with 3250 viewsSadoldgit

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:29 - Jul 19 by Boris_

Do you not want to acknowledge the post then?

Why is it ok for you to shout and scream daily about us having the 'worst death rate in Europe' , yet now it appears that is not going to be the case, you think it's in bad taste to highlight it?

Left wing extremism at it's finest.

Who was “shouting and screaming”? The points about the poor way we have been handling the pandemic were made in a rational manner and backed up with plenty of evidence. Meanwhile a certain poster on here was getting all worked up about conspiracy theories and “lazy, workshy teachers”.

Are you going to explain why you have launched this on the football page when you were just complaining the other day of other posters filling up the football site with political posts?
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:41 - Jul 19 with 3230 viewsgrumpy

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:34 - Jul 19 by Sadoldgit

Who was “shouting and screaming”? The points about the poor way we have been handling the pandemic were made in a rational manner and backed up with plenty of evidence. Meanwhile a certain poster on here was getting all worked up about conspiracy theories and “lazy, workshy teachers”.

Are you going to explain why you have launched this on the football page when you were just complaining the other day of other posters filling up the football site with political posts?

oh! Boris was just getting excited about the virus figures related controversy he couldn't control himself.
Wait till the results of the enquiry that will come before saying how well we have handled this virus.
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:45 - Jul 19 with 3217 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:41 - Jul 19 by grumpy

oh! Boris was just getting excited about the virus figures related controversy he couldn't control himself.
Wait till the results of the enquiry that will come before saying how well we have handled this virus.

Wait till the results of the enquiry that will come before saying how badly we have handled this virus.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:49 - Jul 19 with 3210 viewsgrumpy

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:45 - Jul 19 by Boris_

Wait till the results of the enquiry that will come before saying how badly we have handled this virus.

If you think we have handled this crisis well you are living in cloud cuckoo land.
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:55 - Jul 19 with 3190 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:49 - Jul 19 by grumpy

If you think we have handled this crisis well you are living in cloud cuckoo land.

Right, just so we are clear.

You are allowed your opinion immediately and have conducted your own personal view and believe that the government are to blame for everything and we've performed far worse than any other coutry.

I am not allowed my opinion now and must wait for the results of the independent review?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:58 - Jul 19 with 3187 viewsSadoldgit

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:49 - Jul 19 by grumpy

Wouldn’t it be great to have an independent inquiry that was conducted properly and transparently instead of the usual behind closed doors stitch up that Johnson and Cummings keep getting away with. Anyone heard the results of the inquiry into the Russian interference in the election yet? Why do the Government get to say when and how we get the results of the process is independently run?
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:58 - Jul 19 with 3187 viewsgrumpy

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:55 - Jul 19 by Boris_

Right, just so we are clear.

You are allowed your opinion immediately and have conducted your own personal view and believe that the government are to blame for everything and we've performed far worse than any other coutry.

I am not allowed my opinion now and must wait for the results of the independent review?

How am I allowed my opinion immediately and your not?
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:03 - Jul 19 with 3172 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 10:58 - Jul 19 by grumpy

How am I allowed my opinion immediately and your not?

You told me I have to wait until the enquiry before I can have an opinion. Yet you appear to have already made your mind up.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:04 - Jul 19 with 3172 viewsgrumpy

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:03 - Jul 19 by Boris_

You told me I have to wait until the enquiry before I can have an opinion. Yet you appear to have already made your mind up.

What like you have?
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:06 - Jul 19 with 3161 viewsgrumpy

Got to take the dog for walk now,back later.
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:14 - Jul 19 with 3143 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:04 - Jul 19 by grumpy

What like you have?

Not at all. I think the government have done some things well ( the support for BUSINESS and employees is world leading and the rapid expansion in ICU beds was hugely impressive ).

I also think they have done some things badly. Lockdown perhaps could have been a week earlier, there were clearly issues with the care homes and communication/messaging has been very poor.

I also think that a Labour government, or Liberal Democrat or any other government would have done some things well and some things badly.

The difference between me and you is that my opinion is based on what I see in front of me and political bias does not come in to it. I have voted Labour, Lib Dem and Tory in my life.

I have been consistent from the start that you cannot compare our performance to other countries but the left wing insist on it, yet now the numbers look set to be adjusted and will drop by at least several thousand, the same people who have used the figures to bash the government with, now don't seem to want to know... funny, that.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:34 - Jul 19 with 3126 viewsSadoldgit

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 11:14 - Jul 19 by Boris_

Not at all. I think the government have done some things well ( the support for BUSINESS and employees is world leading and the rapid expansion in ICU beds was hugely impressive ).

I also think they have done some things badly. Lockdown perhaps could have been a week earlier, there were clearly issues with the care homes and communication/messaging has been very poor.

I also think that a Labour government, or Liberal Democrat or any other government would have done some things well and some things badly.

The difference between me and you is that my opinion is based on what I see in front of me and political bias does not come in to it. I have voted Labour, Lib Dem and Tory in my life.

I have been consistent from the start that you cannot compare our performance to other countries but the left wing insist on it, yet now the numbers look set to be adjusted and will drop by at least several thousand, the same people who have used the figures to bash the government with, now don't seem to want to know... funny, that.

I don’t see that “the left wing” have insisted on comparing us with other countries. Of course if your PM insists on boasting a world beating track and trace system he himself is setting himself up for comparison. The performance has been very poor and it would be wrong not to point out how other countries have handled it better, but the vast majority of the news reports have been how poor our handling of the situation has been. For example, Hancock talked of the “ring of stell” around the care homes when in fact they were death traps.
If you listen to Starmer he is questioning what has been done and why. I don’t see him going on about our performance against other countries, just our performance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024