Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KWP 16:00 - Jul 19 with 1074 viewssaint22

We will keep him Jose, throw in Winks and 10m and you can have PEH
KWP on 16:32 - Jul 19 with 1028 views1teeminants

The boy is putting in some excellent performances fair play to him .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

KWP on 16:35 - Jul 19 with 1019 viewscocklebreath

Mom for me today

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

KWP on 16:40 - Jul 19 with 1007 views1885_SFC

KWP on 16:35 - Jul 19 by cocklebreath

Mom for me today

And me. Thought he was terrific. I'm hoping that behind the scenes, the deal is being done for him. Great engine & still very young with lots to learn... exactly how Saints should be signing them. I would imagine other clubs have taken note of his performances for us. Let's hope we don't fook it up ala Alderweireld.

Old School is Cool

KWP on 16:51 - Jul 19 with 970 viewskingslandstand1

KWP on 16:32 - Jul 19 by 1teeminants

The boy is putting in some excellent performances fair play to him .

Which unfortunately is playing in to Levy's hands
KWP on 17:10 - Jul 19 with 943 viewssaint22

KWP on 16:40 - Jul 19 by 1885_SFC

And me. Thought he was terrific. I'm hoping that behind the scenes, the deal is being done for him. Great engine & still very young with lots to learn... exactly how Saints should be signing them. I would imagine other clubs have taken note of his performances for us. Let's hope we don't fook it up ala Alderweireld.

I cannot see with the paucity of right backs at spurs why they would let him move to us
Hope I am wrong
KWP on 17:37 - Jul 19 with 899 views1885_SFC

KWP on 17:10 - Jul 19 by saint22

I cannot see with the paucity of right backs at spurs why they would let him move to us
Hope I am wrong

Levy is the worst person in football to do business with. According to the likes of BBC Radio Solent’s Adam Blackmore and the Daily Echo’s Dan Sheldon, the six-month temporary deal that Saints struck did not include an option to buy at the end of the season.

This goes against what Ralph Hasenhuttl said he preferred — a loan deal with an option to bring a player in permanently for some sort of security if the player performs well.

Good luck negotiating with Levy then!

Old School is Cool

KWP on 18:01 - Jul 19 with 865 viewskingslandstand1

KWP on 17:37 - Jul 19 by 1885_SFC

Levy is the worst person in football to do business with. According to the likes of BBC Radio Solent’s Adam Blackmore and the Daily Echo’s Dan Sheldon, the six-month temporary deal that Saints struck did not include an option to buy at the end of the season.

This goes against what Ralph Hasenhuttl said he preferred — a loan deal with an option to bring a player in permanently for some sort of security if the player performs well.

Good luck negotiating with Levy then!

As has been said below on here, not another Aldeviereld please although he did in the ed sh1t on Spurs
KWP on 19:34 - Jul 19 with 784 viewsSadoldgit

He has grown into the position and has taken the opportunity with both hands since the restart. Hopefully the fact that they want Hoj will help with the deal but as has been said, Levy is a difficult negotiator.
Login to get fewer ads

KWP on 22:17 - Jul 19 with 706 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Your best post 22 - stick to the football. If Mourinho doesn't want Winks, absolutely, he'll also shine under Hassenhuttl.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

KWP on 07:27 - Jul 20 with 619 viewssaint22

KWP on 22:17 - Jul 19 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Your best post 22 - stick to the football. If Mourinho doesn't want Winks, absolutely, he'll also shine under Hassenhuttl.

Thank you Gennaro
If Howes lot do go down too, I would take Billing and Ake from them. That Billing looks a player under the right manager
KWP on 08:44 - Jul 20 with 575 viewsBuggalugs

Suggesting Spurs would give us Walker-Peters, Winks and £10m for a 1-year left on contract Hoejbjerg, is almost as ridiculous as you saying you have staff.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

KWP on 12:31 - Jul 20 with 521 viewsTimSaint

KWP on 17:10 - Jul 19 by saint22

Hope I am wrong

As I said on a different thread, KWP is not really a Jose type of player. Yes he is quick and has settled in well with us and our style of play, but he is not big enough or strong enough (like Aurier) to be considered as a regular starter for Spurs under Jose.

They also have Danny Rose loaned out and Ryan Sessegnon rarely gets a game (I would have him at Saints as a long term replacement for Bert).

2 mates who support Spurs don't like or rate Ben Davis, but Jose picks him every week !!

But hey, they have even if unconvincingly in terms of possession and chances, beaten both Arsenal and Leicester in their last 2 home games !!
.....in Jose they trust !! :-)

TimSaint

KWP on 13:01 - Jul 20 with 499 viewsPatfromPoole

KWP on 07:27 - Jul 20 by saint22

Thank you Gennaro
If Howes lot do go down too, I would take Billing and Ake from them. That Billing looks a player under the right manager

Billing? Really?

Seems to be becoming an expert in relegation.....

I was at Huddersfield last season when he wellied one in from 30 yards against us, though McCarthy didn’t exactly cover himself in glory that time....

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024