Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lallana Signed For Brighton 21:05 - Jul 27 with 2500 viewsSaintNick

Just been confirmed. I hve to admit part of me wishes it was Saints, but I think we have plenty of attacking options and he will suit Brighton who lack that spark he can give them, but will he be too much of a luxury

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 21:32 - Jul 27 with 1418 viewsSaintsforeverj

I'm converted to the way Saints are doing things. Lallana has only one or two seasons left in him now and that's if he doesn't get injured. Having a young, fit and speedy team that learns and develops is the way to go I think. Lallana doesn't fit that. Did anyone notice the assist from Smallbone yesterday. I honestly think he could become a great player, a little bit like Lallana. We are making our own, and with a great manager: it's working.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2020 21:33]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 21:41 - Jul 27 with 1384 viewsPatfromPoole

Nick, I refuse to watch Liverpool, such is my dislike of them.

So you see far more of them than me. When did Lallana last do anything of note for them?

I would be surprised if it was in the last two seasons.

He’ll do nothing for Brighton.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 21:45 - Jul 27 with 1366 viewsSaintsforeverj

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 21:41 - Jul 27 by PatfromPoole

So you see far more of them than me. When did Lallana last do anything of note for them?

Lallana also comes across as a bit arrogant and could have a bit of an attitude and / or a bit stroppy. Ralph wouldn't like him, apart from the fact he is way past his best. In Ralph we trust.

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 21:48 - Jul 27 with 1357 viewsSaintNick

He scored the 85th minute equaliser at Old Trafford to keep their unbeaten run going that was something of note.

I think he will do a good job for brighton

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 21:49 - Jul 27 with 1353 viewskingslandstand1

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 21:32 - Jul 27 by Saintsforeverj

I'm converted to the way Saints are doing things. Lallana has only one or two seasons left in him now and that's if he doesn't get injured. Having a young, fit and speedy team that learns and develops is the way to go I think. Lallana doesn't fit that. Did anyone notice the assist from Smallbone yesterday. I honestly think he could become a great player, a little bit like Lallana. We are making our own, and with a great manager: it's working.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2020 21:33]

Nivea boy will do well there. Although did reasonably well with the Scousers, at the end of the day Klopp got rid of him, ad he wasn't exactly first name on the team sheet

He is a good mid prem player
Lallana Signed For Brighton on 22:00 - Jul 27 with 1318 viewsSaintNick

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 21:49 - Jul 27 by kingslandstand1

Nivea boy will do well there. Although did reasonably well with the Scousers, at the end of the day Klopp got rid of him, ad he wasn't exactly first name on the team sheet

He did well for a few years but age caught up with him and Liverpool bought some exceptional players

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 22:01 - Jul 27 with 1315 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 21:49 - Jul 27 by kingslandstand1

I don't think he'll do well - he will be injured a lot, fact.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 22:30 - Jul 27 with 1240 viewsA1079

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 21:48 - Jul 27 by SaintNick

He scored the 85th minute equaliser at Old Trafford to keep their unbeaten run going that was something of note.

I think he will do a good job for brighton

I agree with you Nick. I think he is a good signing and fit for Brighton and Lallana. I am not that surprised as it brings him back south. I think he will do well for them if he stays fit and you can bet your bottom dollar that he will make the difference when they play us! But, I am not too bothered that he has not come back to Saints though I would not have had a problem if he had. I think there was too much ill feeling for that to happen.
Login to get fewer ads

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 22:49 - Jul 27 with 1204 viewscocklebreath

I think it will be a waste of money and one last pay day for weasel boy

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 23:50 - Jul 27 with 1156 viewsSadoldgit

I doubt if we were ever really interested in him and Brighton is probably his level now.
Lallana Signed For Brighton on 23:56 - Jul 27 with 1148 viewsSaintsforeverj

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 22:49 - Jul 27 by cocklebreath

I think it will be a waste of money and one last pay day for weasel boy

Ward-Prowse is an example of a player with much more loyalty and humility. Lallana just wants his next pay day whether from adverts, clubs or whatever. We can do without a player like that.

Smallbone will be a much better player than Lallana and we will thrash Brighton next year.

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 00:25 - Jul 28 with 1137 viewsTimSaint

His Premier League record over the last 3 seasons combined:

Games Played 40
Starts 9
90 mins completed Zero
Goals 1
Assists 1

TimSaint

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 08:45 - Jul 28 with 1017 viewsstmichael

Let’s reserve judgement on that.
Lallana was just as loyal as JWP and played in the 3rd tier.
Anybody who doesn’t value his massive contribution to our club needs to have a good long think about what they are saying.
Left late on in his career to win the champions league and premier league which he did.
He earnt that...

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 09:00 - Jul 28 with 994 viewsRon11

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 23:50 - Jul 27 by Sadoldgit

I doubt if we were ever really interested in him and Brighton is probably his level now.

Oriel Romeu will keep him quiet, and can't wait to do so!
Lallana Signed For Brighton on 09:01 - Jul 28 with 991 viewsRon11

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 00:25 - Jul 28 by TimSaint

His Premier League record over the last 3 seasons combined:

Games Played 40
Starts 9
90 mins completed Zero
Goals 1
Assists 1

The true picture.
Hardly the ten million player.
Lallana Signed For Brighton on 09:04 - Jul 28 with 988 viewsRon11

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 08:45 - Jul 28 by stmichael

Let’s reserve judgement on that.
Lallana was just as loyal as JWP and played in the 3rd tier.
Anybody who doesn’t value his massive contribution to our club needs to have a good long think about what they are saying.
Left late on in his career to win the champions league and premier league which he did.
He earnt that...

Loyal?
Kissing the badge on the pitch for the fans, gone two weeks later.
That's the insult that Saints supporters did not forget.
Lallana Signed For Brighton on 09:10 - Jul 28 with 988 viewsSaintNick

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 09:04 - Jul 28 by Ron11

Loyal?
Kissing the badge on the pitch for the fans, gone two weeks later.
That's the insult that Saints supporters did not forget.

Kissing the badge means nothing, but let's say it does, that doesn't mean he doesn't love the club, he had paid his dues given us good service for 7 years, but he was offered a big deal, triple your salary and play for a team that was in with a chance of winning the League etc.

Ironically with the money for Lallana we bought Mane, who followed the same route two years later, he gets little stick, but Lallana a man who as pointed out stayed loyal get dogs abuse.

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 09:14 - Jul 28 with 979 viewsThermosNBlanket

Loyal? wearing a Liverpool shirt whilst still a Saint?
He stayed in League One because he was paid better than
Others in that league, he was also poor and only really improved under Poch
When he beefed him up and not knocked off ball so easily.

We have moved on so has he good fit for Brighton

Lifes a marathon not a sprint

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 09:15 - Jul 28 with 977 viewsPatfromPoole

Brighton signing Lallana reminds me of Bradford signing Benito Carbone.

A high-profile signing by a struggling Prem club which makes no financial sense and will probably be a catalyst for the club’s financial ruin.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 09:45 - Jul 28 with 955 viewscocklebreath

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 09:10 - Jul 28 by SaintNick

Kissing the badge means nothing, but let's say it does, that doesn't mean he doesn't love the club, he had paid his dues given us good service for 7 years, but he was offered a big deal, triple your salary and play for a team that was in with a chance of winning the League etc.

Ironically with the money for Lallana we bought Mane, who followed the same route two years later, he gets little stick, but Lallana a man who as pointed out stayed loyal get dogs abuse.

You love love him because he played about 5 games for your beloved red men. This needs to stop Nick, you love Saints not the spitty Wall bangers

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 09:54 - Jul 28 with 942 viewsBoris_

You've lost the plot mush. Lallana left in the most disrespectful petulant way. He can go f*ck himself.

Poll: Claude Puel

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 10:09 - Jul 28 with 930 viewsSadoldgit

I don’t recall Mane moving on in the same way Lallana did. I don’t blame him in the least for going to Liverpool, but do it with a bit of class. He could learn a thing or two from Ricky Lambert.
Lallana Signed For Brighton on 10:10 - Jul 28 with 928 viewsSaintNick

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 09:45 - Jul 28 by cocklebreath

You love love him because he played about 5 games for your beloved red men. This needs to stop Nick, you love Saints not the spitty Wall bangers

I love Lallana for the 235 League games he played for Saints and the 48 League goals he scored, once he left I wasn't bothered how well he did for Liverpool or anyone else.

I wasn't happy at the way that the transfer happened, but I haven't let it eat me up all these years, we accuse Pompey of being obsessed about us, but some are obsessed with Liverpool and hating them.

Lallana was one of the best players that we have had in the past 30 years, people get so upset by the mere mention of his name because they are hurt he left because we all loved him so much back then.

Better to have loved and lost than not loved at all is the old adage, I appreciate Lallana for what he did for us, end of story I'm not going to airbrush it from our history.

By the way Harrison Reed is a lifelong Liverpool fan

Lallana Signed For Brighton on 10:15 - Jul 28 with 919 viewsSadoldgit

Nick, I really don’t think that people are hurt that he left. It was the manner that he left that was so annoying.
Lallana Signed For Brighton on 10:24 - Jul 28 with 909 viewsThermosNBlanket

You only have to look at the difference in farewell on the OS compare
Lallana to Lambert and Mane’s.

Lifes a marathon not a sprint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024