Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 3 Managers deluded Boscombe fans want to manage them 21:43 - Aug 2 with 1238 viewsPatfromPoole

1. Pochettino
2. Benitez
3. Steven Gerrard

Those and many more on this thread.....

https://bournemouth-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/genuine-replacements.12086

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Top 3 Managers deluded Boscombe fans want to manage them on 21:55 - Aug 2 with 1202 viewsA1079

I could see Chris Hughton going there.
Top 3 Managers deluded Boscombe fans want to manage them on 22:03 - Aug 2 with 1189 viewskingslandstand1

Quite like Resevoir Red's thoughts - "no one, we're gonna be relegated again", but in particular his avatar is worth a gander!! Not sure nick would allow that on here
Top 3 Managers deluded Boscombe fans want to manage them on 22:14 - Aug 2 with 1166 viewsPatfromPoole

Top 3 Managers deluded Boscombe fans want to manage them on 21:55 - Aug 2 by A1079

I could see Chris Hughton going there.

Hughton would be a right result for them.

Think he has got 3 separate sides promoted from the Championship.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Top 3 Managers deluded Boscombe fans want to manage them on 23:43 - Aug 2 with 1098 viewsBicester_North

One or two plums suggesting Benitez or jokingly Pochettino but our mongs would be just as bad in their position. They mostly seem realistic about it.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Top 3 Managers deluded Boscombe fans want to manage them on 08:24 - Aug 4 with 850 viewssolent_toffee

I could see Gerrard going there. He’s going to have to step up and manage in a proper league soon if he wants the Liverpool job when Klopp goes (and there will be a huge push for this). He’s not exactly pulled up any trees at Rangers and has been outwitted by the genius football mind of Neil Lennon. I don’t think he could risk another year of failure there.
Top 3 Managers deluded Boscombe fans want to manage them on 09:06 - Aug 4 with 813 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Top 3 Managers deluded Boscombe fans want to manage them on 08:24 - Aug 4 by solent_toffee

I could see Gerrard going there. He’s going to have to step up and manage in a proper league soon if he wants the Liverpool job when Klopp goes (and there will be a huge push for this). He’s not exactly pulled up any trees at Rangers and has been outwitted by the genius football mind of Neil Lennon. I don’t think he could risk another year of failure there.

He would be a disaster for Bournemouth. You're right, he's not done brilliantly with Rangers who really should be challenging Celtic more with the players they have.

I have a feeling it really will be Redknapp - he'll find some excuse to get back into management. Warnock has un-retired himself AGAIN, I'm suer Redknapp is capable of it for a season or two of £5m or whatever ludicrous salary Howe was on.

Then he'll lay into the players, accusing them of not being good enough, demand the board's backing for bloating his squad out and buy the usual suspects via the usual agents.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024