Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
14 Day Quarantine For Salisu 22:23 - Aug 5 with 609 viewsSaintNick

Apparently will have to stay in for 14 days when he arrives from Spain

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

14 Day Quarantine For Salisu on 08:12 - Aug 6 with 507 viewsChesham_Saint

The Covid version of Liverpool’s 1980s policy of sticking a new recruit in the reserves for half a season?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

14 Day Quarantine For Salisu on 09:36 - Aug 6 with 462 viewsSaintNick

14 Day Quarantine For Salisu on 08:12 - Aug 6 by Chesham_Saint

The Covid version of Liverpool’s 1980s policy of sticking a new recruit in the reserves for half a season?

I wonder where he will have to quarantine, presumably a hotel which is a bit of a pain given it is just living in a box for 14 days rather than a house where at least you can move around and go into the garden

14 Day Quarantine For Salisu on 09:38 - Aug 6 with 462 viewssolent_toffee

Can he not go into Wints quarantine bubble?. He could take him under his wing, tell him all the good pubs to go to, give him a run down of Southampton, get him into some decent music, test his knowledge of the Saints squad in the wilderness years and best aways etc.

In two weeks, he will be raring to go.
14 Day Quarantine For Salisu on 09:41 - Aug 6 with 455 viewsSaintNick

14 Day Quarantine For Salisu on 09:38 - Aug 6 by solent_toffee

Can he not go into Wints quarantine bubble?. He could take him under his wing, tell him all the good pubs to go to, give him a run down of Southampton, get him into some decent music, test his knowledge of the Saints squad in the wilderness years and best aways etc.

In two weeks, he will be raring to go.

That is actually a good idea, the only downside is that he will form the impression that South Western Trains are staffed by caring employees and are efficient, which will soon be changed after his first 24 hour day return to London trip

14 Day Quarantine For Salisu on 10:35 - Aug 6 with 413 viewsWints76

14 Day Quarantine For Salisu on 09:41 - Aug 6 by SaintNick

That is actually a good idea, the only downside is that he will form the impression that South Western Trains are staffed by caring employees and are efficient, which will soon be changed after his first 24 hour day return to London trip

As I couldn't get any Jim Beam at Palma Airport yesterday, if he could pick some up then its fine by me. If he could bring a birthday present for my youngest tomorrow that would be good as well, as not sorted that either.

Last night, I had to sit through every episode of Coronation St that was on in the 12 days we were away.
14 Day Quarantine For Salisu on 10:53 - Aug 6 with 391 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

14 Day Quarantine For Salisu on 09:41 - Aug 6 by SaintNick

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024