Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Current Covid Stats 16:47 - Aug 10 with 9767 viewsBoris_

There is currently 11 people in the whole of Southampton area in hospital with Covid, 2 in the Portsmouth NHS Trust and 2 in Winchester and Basingstoke hospitals.

No ICU patients in Winchester or Basingstoke hospitals.
No ICU patients in Portsmouth,
5 ICU covid patients in Southampton.

So across the whole of Hampshire, there is FIVE people severely ill with Covid ( none of them admitted in the last 2 weeks... they have been there a while )

There has been ONE Covid admission in to a Hampshire hospital since June.

Why don't the local press want to share the good news, instead of trying to make people feel guilty for going to the beach etc, where it clearly is perfectly safe to do so?

These stats are fantastic news. No doubt that the usual suspects on here will be quick to jump on and paint more doom and gloom.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2020 18:41]

Poll: Claude Puel

Current Covid Stats on 15:44 - Aug 19 with 1452 viewsDorsetIan

Current Covid Stats on 13:50 - Aug 19 by Boris_

Sorry. I'll try better next time Grumpy.

Have you found anything that makes you happy yet?

You should try better Boris. You're extraordinarily belligerent.

Not sure why you feel the need to draw so many personal conclusions about people just because they don't share your opinions on things.

We've got plenty of challenges in the country, and we're all on the same side. There's no need for your constant divisiveness.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Current Covid Stats on 15:53 - Aug 19 with 1454 viewsBoris_

Current Covid Stats on 15:44 - Aug 19 by DorsetIan

You should try better Boris. You're extraordinarily belligerent.

Not sure why you feel the need to draw so many personal conclusions about people just because they don't share your opinions on things.

We've got plenty of challenges in the country, and we're all on the same side. There's no need for your constant divisiveness.

Sorry, feel free to link me to something that 'Grumpy' has said in the last 6 months that's positive?

All on the same side? When you have people like Grumpy and Soppy crying because Rishi is dishing out a few half price meals to try and save millions of jobs?
[Post edited 19 Aug 2020 15:55]

Current Covid Stats on 16:18 - Aug 19 with 1437 viewskernow

How many jobs do you reckon will be saved with a 14 day quarantine for incoming travellers Boris?
Current Covid Stats on 16:35 - Aug 19 with 1414 viewsBoris_

Current Covid Stats on 16:18 - Aug 19 by kernow

How many jobs do you reckon will be saved with a 14 day quarantine for incoming travellers Boris?

What is your issue with the quarantine?

Current Covid Stats on 16:41 - Aug 19 with 1407 viewsgrumpy

Current Covid Stats on 15:53 - Aug 19 by Boris_

Sorry, feel free to link me to something that 'Grumpy' has said in the last 6 months that's positive?

All on the same side? When you have people like Grumpy and Soppy crying because Rishi is dishing out a few half price meals to try and save millions of jobs?

There's been plenty and you know it.
Why are you on about people crying again,you are the biggest cry baby on here by far.
Current Covid Stats on 16:51 - Aug 19 with 1398 viewsBoris_

Current Covid Stats on 16:41 - Aug 19 by grumpy

There's been plenty and you know it.
Why are you on about people crying again,you are the biggest cry baby on here by far.

Has there? Would love some links...

Current Covid Stats on 17:05 - Aug 19 with 1379 viewsgrumpy

Current Covid Stats on 16:51 - Aug 19 by Boris_

Has there? Would love some links...

You don't need links,just click on grumpy.
Current Covid Stats on 17:07 - Aug 19 with 1379 viewskernow

Current Covid Stats on 16:35 - Aug 19 by Boris_

What is your issue with the quarantine?

It's bad for the economy Boris surely you must agree.
Login to get fewer ads

Current Covid Stats on 17:14 - Aug 19 with 1369 viewsBoris_

Current Covid Stats on 17:07 - Aug 19 by kernow

It's bad for the economy Boris surely you must agree.

I lose track to be honest with what the lefties want. Do they want people quarantined and safety first now or is it economy first and open back up the borders? I can't keep up with their squinnying.

Current Covid Stats on 17:27 - Aug 19 with 1363 viewskernow

Covid stats exaggerated.
Schools and pubs should be re-opened.
The threat of this pandemic blown out of all proportion by the media.
It's all under control round here.
Can't keep up with you squinnying lefties.

As the borders were open to all comers throughout the worst of the infection rates during lockdown, I'll ask again.
How many jobs (or lives) do you reckon to be saved by the quarantine?
Do you think it's bad for the economy or not?

Straight forward, no nonsense questions should be easy for a bloke of your calibre.
Current Covid Stats on 17:46 - Aug 19 with 1349 viewsDorsetIan

Current Covid Stats on 15:53 - Aug 19 by Boris_

You don’t agree with their views on half price meals. Fine. You prefer everyone to be happy-clappy. Fine.

Learn to live and let live a bit. The level of antipathy and aggression you display is neither normal nor healthy (for you or anyone else).

We are all on the same side whether you like it or not - even when we’re not watching the football.

Current Covid Stats on 18:20 - Aug 19 with 1309 viewsBoris_

Current Covid Stats on 17:27 - Aug 19 by kernow

Covid stats exaggerated.
Schools and pubs should be re-opened.
The threat of this pandemic blown out of all proportion by the media.
It's all under control round here.
Can't keep up with you squinnying lefties.

As the borders were open to all comers throughout the worst of the infection rates during lockdown, I'll ask again.
How many jobs (or lives) do you reckon to be saved by the quarantine?
Do you think it's bad for the economy or not?

Straight forward, no nonsense questions should be easy for a bloke of your calibre.

I was supposed to spend my money in Marbella last weekend.

I spent the money in Bath instead due to the quarantine.

I'd say that whilst its not good for aviation, on balance it's encouraging people to spend their money on staycations and keeping the revenue in the UK, which is probably one of the reasons they implemented it.

I'd suggest that you, Soppy, Ian, 22 and Grumps would moan, whinge and complain whatever they did.

Current Covid Stats on 20:41 - Aug 19 with 1236 viewsDorsetIan

Current Covid Stats on 18:20 - Aug 19 by Boris_

I'd say that whilst its not good for aviation, on balance it's encouraging people to spend their money on staycations and keeping the revenue in the UK, which is probably one of the reasons they implemented it.

I'd suggest that you, Soppy, Ian, 22 and Grumps would moan, whinge and complain whatever they did.

...in contrast to you, spending all your time on here moaning, whingeing and complaining about us.

Current Covid Stats on 20:56 - Aug 19 with 1230 viewskernow

Current Covid Stats on 18:20 - Aug 19 by Boris_

The third paragraph was credible.
The rest was the usual white noise.
Current Covid Stats on 22:24 - Aug 19 with 1184 viewsJaySaint

[Post edited 19 Aug 2020 22:25]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Current Covid Stats on 16:59 - Aug 20 with 1075 viewsBoris_

Back on track to the OP. Latest figures at Southampton General up to 10th August shows that there is currently 2 people in the entire hospital with Covid.

During the period of 10th - 16th August there has been 3 positive cases of Covid 19 in Southampton ( showing in the Shirley Warren area so I am going to speculate they were tested at the Hospital )

Currently 0 people in hospital in Winchester and no cases of Covid between 10th and 16th August in Winchester, Eastleigh or Southampton during that period.

I'd say it's under control, yes?
[Post edited 20 Aug 2020 16:59]

Current Covid Stats on 17:29 - Aug 20 with 1056 viewsgrumpy

Current Covid Stats on 16:59 - Aug 20 by Boris_

Back on track to the OP. Latest figures at Southampton General up to 10th August shows that there is currently 2 people in the entire hospital with Covid.

During the period of 10th - 16th August there has been 3 positive cases of Covid 19 in Southampton ( showing in the Shirley Warren area so I am going to speculate they were tested at the Hospital )

Currently 0 people in hospital in Winchester and no cases of Covid between 10th and 16th August in Winchester, Eastleigh or Southampton during that period.

Thank you, Doctor.
Current Covid Stats on 17:48 - Aug 20 with 1050 viewsBison

Does look like we have a grip on it in UK. 600 odd cases latest figures whilst Spain 6,600 cases.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Current Covid Stats on 17:50 - Aug 20 with 1046 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Current Covid Stats on 16:59 - Aug 20 by Boris_

"During the period of 10th - 16th August there has been 3 positive cases of Covid 19 in Southampton ( showing in the Shirley Warren area so I am going to speculate they were tested at the Hospital )"

This is incorrect.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/cases?areaType=ltla&areaName=Southampton

I make it 12 in Southampton, not 3.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/cases?areaType=ltla&areaName=Eastleigh

7 in Eastliegh, not 0

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/cases?areaType=ltla&areaName=Winchester

3 in Winchester, not 0

So still small numbers, but not the amount you claim.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Current Covid Stats on 19:01 - Aug 20 with 1001 viewsBison

Said in Newsnow a Saints first team player tested positive after returning from holiday but they didn’t say who.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Current Covid Stats on 19:21 - Aug 20 with 987 viewssolent_toffee

Current Covid Stats on 19:01 - Aug 20 by Bison

Said in Newsnow a Saints first team player tested positive after returning from holiday but they didn’t say who.

Well that’s clears one of the Shirley Warren cases then.
Current Covid Stats on 21:48 - Aug 20 with 927 viewsBoris_

Current Covid Stats on 22:03 - Aug 10 by grumpy

That list was based on Public Heath England updated on 24th July on the governments coronavirus on line dashboard.

You're absolutely right mush. At time of posting this I was using figures from 24th July.

Now I can post figures at the time of posting and I was wrong.

There wasn't 11 people in SGH with Covid on 10th August as I initially reported, there was 2.

There wasn't 2 people in Portsmouth NHS hospitals as I reported, there was 1.

I was correct when I said there was 2 Covid patients in Winchester ( neither in ICU )

So I'm sorry to say that it looks like the current situation is actually better than I said at the time. Sorry for the disappointment caused.

https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/covid-19-hospital-a
[Post edited 20 Aug 2020 21:49]

Current Covid Stats on 10:57 - Aug 21 with 849 viewsJaySaint

I hear on the radio that - along with the exaggerated death rates - hospital admission numbers have been inflated

the shock of it

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024