Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rule Britannia! 15:32 - Aug 25 with 9721 viewsSadoldgit

So the BBC have compromised and have not banned this and Land of Hope and Glory from the Proms, an instrumental version will be played instead. Seems sensible not to be singing Britains never never never shall be slaves at a time like this, but Boris Johnson doesn’t agree. Perhaps it is time he went on a diversity course?
Rule Britannia! on 20:49 - Aug 30 with 1283 viewsBoris_

Rule Britannia! on 20:38 - Aug 30 by Sadoldgit

Yes I played football. Every Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning for many years. I also worked from 18 until I retired. I never have been sworn at at work and was rarely sworn at in football matches.

Just as you thought Soppy could not get any more ridiculous, he is now claiming that in his 70ish years of life, hardly anyone has ever swore at him and that includes the word bellend.

Poll: Claude Puel

Rule Britannia! on 21:03 - Aug 30 with 1267 viewsDellHero_Would

Rule Britannia! on 20:38 - Aug 30 by Sadoldgit

Yes I played football. Every Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning for many years. I also worked from 18 until I retired. I never have been sworn at at work and was rarely sworn at in football matches.

Christ Sopps you’ve surpassed yourself there with that effort. If there was an award for a soppy coont you’d win it by a mile. No wonder you come across as a bitter old soppy date with a huge chip.

Poll: Wearing a mask

Rule Britannia! on 23:23 - Aug 30 with 1215 viewskentsouthampton

The gammon's guide to 'cultural vandalism'
26th August 2020

LIVID because woke millennials have pointed out your favourite National Trust property has links to slavery? Here’s how to rebrand your fury as opposition to ‘cultural vandalism’:

Accuse everyone of erasing history

You love poking around country houses pretending to be lord of the manor, but now every antique has a card on it explaining that it was bought with black lives. This is clearly ‘erasing history’ when what has actually happened is more history has been added.

Get incredibly defensive over shit old songs

When was the last time you listened to Rule Britannia? Never, because the CD changer in your 2008 Ford Focus is all Dire Straits albums. But don’t let that stop you rushing to its defence when it’s suggested singing about world domination isn’t a great look.

Extol the British Empire

‘Why are people so down on the British Empire? What of the marvellous things it brought the world, like… sugar? Cultural vandalism!’ Conveniently ignoring that nicking all the best loot for our museums is surely the purest cultural vandalism of all.

Worry about statues

Ever since a statue — one single statue — was pulled down, no gammon can walk through their town centre without fearing the same could happen there, even if there’s only a statue of Sir Stanley Matthews who was not involved in the transatlantic slave trade in any way.

Generally misunderstand what cultural vandalism is

Destroying historical artefacts during wars is cultural vandalism. Hearing the instrumental B-side of Land of Hope and Glory isn’t. But whatever.
Rule Britannia! on 01:32 - Aug 31 with 1190 viewsBison

Are you having a midlife crisis Arthur ? You trying to Be a young cool millennial ? I thought you were about 70 ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Rule Britannia! on 09:35 - Aug 31 with 1131 viewsSadoldgit

Rule Britannia! on 21:03 - Aug 30 by DellHero_Would

Christ Sopps you’ve surpassed yourself there with that effort. If there was an award for a soppy coont you’d win it by a mile. No wonder you come across as a bitter old soppy date with a huge chip.

You sound very much like someone else. Multiple log in? Perhaps you would like to explain your comment?
Rule Britannia! on 10:41 - Aug 31 with 1111 viewsBridders2

Rule Britannia! on 23:23 - Aug 30 by kentsouthampton

The gammon's guide to 'cultural vandalism'
26th August 2020

LIVID because woke millennials have pointed out your favourite National Trust property has links to slavery? Here’s how to rebrand your fury as opposition to ‘cultural vandalism’:

Accuse everyone of erasing history

You love poking around country houses pretending to be lord of the manor, but now every antique has a card on it explaining that it was bought with black lives. This is clearly ‘erasing history’ when what has actually happened is more history has been added.

Get incredibly defensive over shit old songs

When was the last time you listened to Rule Britannia? Never, because the CD changer in your 2008 Ford Focus is all Dire Straits albums. But don’t let that stop you rushing to its defence when it’s suggested singing about world domination isn’t a great look.

Extol the British Empire

‘Why are people so down on the British Empire? What of the marvellous things it brought the world, like… sugar? Cultural vandalism!’ Conveniently ignoring that nicking all the best loot for our museums is surely the purest cultural vandalism of all.

Worry about statues

Ever since a statue — one single statue — was pulled down, no gammon can walk through their town centre without fearing the same could happen there, even if there’s only a statue of Sir Stanley Matthews who was not involved in the transatlantic slave trade in any way.

Generally misunderstand what cultural vandalism is

Destroying historical artefacts during wars is cultural vandalism. Hearing the instrumental B-side of Land of Hope and Glory isn’t. But whatever.

You're a bit of a racist aren't you. Doesn't 'Gammon' refer to the colour of someone's skin?
Rule Britannia! on 10:44 - Aug 31 with 1105 viewsSadoldgit

Rule Britannia! on 20:47 - Aug 30 by Bicester_North

Well that is a stunning announcement. How about going to football matches, never been sworn at by opposition fans either?
Bellend isn’t swearing either mind you.

So opposition crowds swear at you personally?
Being referred to as the end of a penis is a term of endearment is it?
Rule Britannia! on 10:57 - Aug 31 with 1100 viewscocklebreath

Rule Britannia! on 10:44 - Aug 31 by Sadoldgit

So opposition crowds swear at you personally?
Being referred to as the end of a penis is a term of endearment is it?

Can you post a picture of yourself, I have no idea what you look like

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Login to get fewer ads

Rule Britannia! on 11:00 - Aug 31 with 1097 viewsSadoldgit

Rule Britannia! on 10:57 - Aug 31 by cocklebreath

Can you post a picture of yourself, I have no idea what you look like

No. But I can assure you that I still have hair and do not look like the business end of a penis.
Rule Britannia! on 11:05 - Aug 31 with 1093 viewskentsouthampton

Rule Britannia! on 10:41 - Aug 31 by Bridders2

You're a bit of a racist aren't you. Doesn't 'Gammon' refer to the colour of someone's skin?

Snowflake.
Rule Britannia! on 16:05 - Aug 31 with 1059 viewsarfurdent

Rule Britannia! on 11:00 - Aug 31 by Sadoldgit

No. But I can assure you that I still have hair and do not look like the business end of a penis.

how about the other end?

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Rule Britannia! on 17:30 - Aug 31 with 1027 viewsBoris_

Rule Britannia! on 09:35 - Aug 31 by Sadoldgit

You sound very much like someone else. Multiple log in? Perhaps you would like to explain your comment?

Allow me to answer it for him.

If you genuinely are saying you've NEVER been sworn at in the workplace and hardly ever been sworn at on a football pitch then you have led a very very sheltered life and are not representative of 'normal life' .

Of course you could just be making things up to further push your political opinions on people as well?

Rule Britannia! on 18:02 - Aug 31 with 1020 viewsSadoldgit

Rule Britannia! on 16:05 - Aug 31 by arfurdent

how about the other end?

I don’t have that much hair.
Rule Britannia! on 06:58 - Sep 1 with 939 viewsarfurdent

Rule Britannia! on 18:02 - Aug 31 by Sadoldgit

I don’t have that much hair.

depiliation rocks

Rule Britannia! on 16:30 - Sep 2 with 851 viewsBoris_

Poor old Soppy. Another crushing defeat for the snowflakes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-53998584

Common sense always wins. Snowflakes always lose.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2020 16:31]

Rule Britannia! on 12:10 - Sep 3 with 764 viewskentsouthampton

Gammon unsure whether he's outraged or aroused by same-sex couple on Strictly
3rd September 2020

A MAN who has learned that Strictly Come Dancing will feature two women dancing together is unsure whether to be appalled or turned on.

Roy Hobbs gets furiously angry with anything he considers to be pandering to woke liberals, but this time his rage is in conflict with stirrings in his crotch area.

Hobbs said: “It’s disgusting. The Marxist BBC is corrupting our children by forcing them to watch two women dancing together. It’s lesbian propaganda masquerading as bland light entertainment.

“I’m so furious I’ve developed a strange tingling in my groin. Normally when I’m angry I go puce in the face and start having palpitations, but this is somehow different.

“I will definitely be watching every episode, but only so I can witness the ruination of our once-proud country first-hand.

“Yes, I will have a cushion on my lap. But only because the cat needs somewhere comfortable to sit.”

Hobbs added: “My wife said it’ll probably be two men next. I’ll have to stop watching then in case it turns me gay and I start talking like Julian Clary.”
Rule Britannia! on 12:20 - Sep 3 with 753 viewsarfurdent

Rule Britannia! on 12:10 - Sep 3 by kentsouthampton

3rd September 2020

A MAN who has learned that Strictly Come Dancing will feature two women dancing together is unsure whether to be appalled or turned on.

Roy Hobbs gets furiously angry with anything he considers to be pandering to woke liberals, but this time his rage is in conflict with stirrings in his crotch area.

Hobbs said: “It’s disgusting. The Marxist BBC is corrupting our children by forcing them to watch two women dancing together. It’s lesbian propaganda masquerading as bland light entertainment.

“I’m so furious I’ve developed a strange tingling in my groin. Normally when I’m angry I go puce in the face and start having palpitations, but this is somehow different.

“I will definitely be watching every episode, but only so I can witness the ruination of our once-proud country first-hand.

“Yes, I will have a cushion on my lap. But only because the cat needs somewhere comfortable to sit.”

Hobbs added: “My wife said it’ll probably be two men next. I’ll have to stop watching then in case it turns me gay and I start talking like Julian Clary.”

it is not as though they will be naked or fornicating to the rhythm

Rule Britannia! on 12:37 - Sep 3 with 740 viewsBison

Rule Britannia! on 20:14 - Aug 25 by Sadoldgit

😂

There was a suggestion that the lyrics to Rule Britannia be changed which might provide a happy compromise.

Maajid Nawaz on LBC talking about the lyrics to Rule Brittania. It was written at a time when the Moors and Barabary Pirates were taking British and European slaves from the seas for the slave markets of North Africa to the tune of 1.5 million people taken as slaves.

So the lyrics of rule brittania ( according to him ) was a response to these terrible times and were to try and install hope into the country and sailors that sailed those dangerous seas.

So it's nothing to do with empire but anti-slavery. I didn't know that but glad a knowledgable guy did some research and quashed the ill thought out opinions of some determined to see bad in everything about our wonderful country.

Rule Britannia! on 12:38 - Sep 3 with 739 viewsSadoldgit

Rule Britannia! on 20:47 - Aug 30 by Bicester_North

Well that is a stunning announcement. How about going to football matches, never been sworn at by opposition fans either?
Bellend isn’t swearing either mind you.

Again, do they swear at you personally?

As for words that refer to various parts of the genitalia, are you sure they aren’t used as swear words?
Rule Britannia! on 12:41 - Sep 3 with 732 viewsBison

Rule Britannia! on 12:38 - Sep 3 by Sadoldgit

Again, do they swear at you personally?

As for words that refer to various parts of the genitalia, are you sure they aren’t used as swear words?

I once worked with a Richard Cranium , he was a right fanny.

Rule Britannia! on 20:37 - Sep 3 with 684 viewsBridders2

Rule Britannia! on 12:10 - Sep 3 by kentsouthampton

3rd September 2020

Is calling a white person a gammon, like calling a black person a coconut, or a chocolate?
Rule Britannia! on 20:39 - Sep 3 with 680 viewsSadoldgit

Rule Britannia! on 20:37 - Sep 3 by Bridders2

Is calling a white person a gammon, like calling a black person a coconut, or a chocolate?

No it is always open season on white people.
Rule Britannia! on 20:42 - Sep 3 with 670 viewsBridders2

Rule Britannia! on 20:39 - Sep 3 by Sadoldgit

Mmmm, that's the problem.
Rule Britannia! on 18:33 - Sep 4 with 597 viewskentsouthampton

Rule Britannia! on 20:37 - Sep 3 by Bridders2

You really are a full on snowflake.
Rule Britannia! on 18:53 - Sep 4 with 588 viewsarfurdent

Rule Britannia! on 20:39 - Sep 3 by Sadoldgit

White Lives Do Not Matter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024