Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Renewal Discount Ends Today. 09:00 - Sep 2 with 460 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/52807/season-ticket-rene

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Season Ticket Renewal Discount Ends Today. on 15:26 - Sep 2 with 399 viewsSaintsforeverj

I agree, that fans have nothing to lose. In fact, I used my voucher yesterday, so have gained some free Saints merchandise! I have to agree that the club have been good on this. If the crowds return, ST holders will get to go, if not they get a refund. I get to keep my seat too.

I'm not overly concerned about the club's cash flow, when they pay players 50k a week and get 100 million plus from sky. There are obvious answers as to where they could get some money, if they needed too.

But, because it was an excellent deal imo, we renewed. Despite the club's handling of shirts and sponsorships, they have got the selling of season tickets spot on imo. I know a mate from Palace, who is not renewing as they are not giving vouchers, no guarantees about refunds and little info, so Saints have got this right.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2020 15:27]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024