Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ifollow v Huddersfield 15:21 - Sep 3 with 8723 viewsBarrowdale

Please excuse my lack of techy knowledge but can someone please advise:
If I purchase an ifollow match pass for saturday, can I watch this somehow on tv or is it only on tablet/pc etc.
I don't have kit to mirror to tv etc but can access you tube on my tv. (is that any use??)

Chrs
Ifollow v Huddersfield on 16:38 - Sep 3 with 5279 viewsIOMDale

Hello BD,

If you have a Smart TV, it may be worth trying to access here and then you may be able to watch the match on your TV via the in-TV browser:

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/#MatchPassAvailability

UTDNFS

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 18:44 - Sep 3 with 5156 viewsrochedale

Does anyone happen to know of any pubs that might be showing the game?

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 19:39 - Sep 3 with 5070 viewsNigeriamark

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 18:44 - Sep 3 by rochedale

Does anyone happen to know of any pubs that might be showing the game?

I don't think they are allowed to show I-follow games as a commercial business. I took my PC into a bar a couple of times & they showed it on their screen, but that was in Nigeria !!!
Ifollow v Huddersfield on 20:34 - Sep 3 with 4965 viewsrochdaleriddler

Get a dodgy box, they show a lot of EFL one games

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 09:45 - Sep 4 with 4719 viewsboromat

I have a chromecast. In the past I've casted it via a Chrome browser on my laptop.

I'd put a warning out that it's a new app and there's probably been 'upgrades' to help with the additional traffic that they'll be expecting. So it might not work like it did last year 😂.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 10:04 - Sep 4 with 4681 viewskel

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 20:34 - Sep 3 by rochdaleriddler

Get a dodgy box, they show a lot of EFL one games

Yep. I have an app on a fire stick and get ifollow for all clubs plus a million more channels and it costs 40 quid a year.

Aye, people could say I’m depriving the club of money but there’s no chance I’d pay a tenner for a single game.
Ifollow v Huddersfield on 10:12 - Sep 4 with 4664 viewsIOMDale

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 10:04 - Sep 4 by kel

Yep. I have an app on a fire stick and get ifollow for all clubs plus a million more channels and it costs 40 quid a year.

Aye, people could say I’m depriving the club of money but there’s no chance I’d pay a tenner for a single game.

Which app is that Kel?

UTDNFS

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 10:22 - Sep 4 with 4630 viewskel

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 10:12 - Sep 4 by IOMDale

Which app is that Kel?

Sent you a pm
Login to get fewer ads

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 13:06 - Sep 4 with 4498 viewsD_Alien

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 10:04 - Sep 4 by kel

Not having the slightest interest in iFollow before this season, i'd no idea it was a tenner a pop, which is more expensive than watching Dale via a Sandy SC (perhaps the view is just as limited?)

No way i'd pay that either. I might be tempted at a fiver, for an important game

As far as i'm aware, the club have announced an iFollow "discount" for those in possession of a DFC

The DFC reduces match prices by a fiver, does anyone know if its the same discount for iFollow?

[Post edited 4 Sep 2020 13:11]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 14:03 - Sep 4 with 4395 viewsDalenet

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 13:06 - Sep 4 by D_Alien

Not having the slightest interest in iFollow before this season, i'd no idea it was a tenner a pop, which is more expensive than watching Dale via a Sandy SC (perhaps the view is just as limited?)

No way i'd pay that either. I might be tempted at a fiver, for an important game

As far as i'm aware, the club have announced an iFollow "discount" for those in possession of a DFC

The DFC reduces match prices by a fiver, does anyone know if its the same discount for iFollow?

[Post edited 4 Sep 2020 13:11]

iFollow normally has a decent view. Much better than the Sandy :)

I believe that cup games are excluded from any discount - as are away games I think. The club also offered 6 iFollow passes to last years season ticket holders in lieu of a refund and they haven't issued those ahead of this game. So I suspect not
Ifollow v Huddersfield on 14:10 - Sep 4 with 4367 viewsD_Alien

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 14:03 - Sep 4 by Dalenet

iFollow normally has a decent view. Much better than the Sandy :)

I believe that cup games are excluded from any discount - as are away games I think. The club also offered 6 iFollow passes to last years season ticket holders in lieu of a refund and they haven't issued those ahead of this game. So I suspect not

Cheers

There must be a reason why the club aren't being upfront about what the discount will be for those with a DFC; perhaps there are valid commercial reasons. However, there's always a tipping point around which people will buy and at £10 - or anything more than £5 with the discount - i'd suggest that tipping point is too high. It goes without saying that maximising income whilst retaining the interest and loyalty of fans is paramount

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 15:12 - Sep 4 with 4313 viewsDalenet

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 14:10 - Sep 4 by D_Alien

Cheers

There must be a reason why the club aren't being upfront about what the discount will be for those with a DFC; perhaps there are valid commercial reasons. However, there's always a tipping point around which people will buy and at £10 - or anything more than £5 with the discount - i'd suggest that tipping point is too high. It goes without saying that maximising income whilst retaining the interest and loyalty of fans is paramount

The club has to follow iFollow rules on when it can discount. And for away games they are not in control and for cup games I believe the revenue is shared so they can't discount. Time will tell
Ifollow v Huddersfield on 21:21 - Sep 4 with 4107 views442Dale

Worth noting this:

And the recent story on the OS:
https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/september/ifollow--watch-on-a-desktop/

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 16:17 - Sep 5 with 3726 viewsDale69er

Anyone else having problens viewing the match? Bought the match pass but when selecting "Watch now" it just returns me to the "Subscribe now" page. Been waiting for an assistant on live chat since kick off. Absolute sh1te. Audio fine but won't be using video again.
Ifollow v Huddersfield on 16:20 - Sep 5 with 3699 viewsD_Alien

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 16:17 - Sep 5 by Dale69er

Anyone else having problens viewing the match? Bought the match pass but when selecting "Watch now" it just returns me to the "Subscribe now" page. Been waiting for an assistant on live chat since kick off. Absolute sh1te. Audio fine but won't be using video again.

Thanks for this info, if the club are going to have iFollow as a serious backup to limited live attendances, it's got to perform pretty much as advertised

How much was the match pass?

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 16:23 - Sep 5 with 3670 viewsTVOS1907

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 16:20 - Sep 5 by D_Alien

Thanks for this info, if the club are going to have iFollow as a serious backup to limited live attendances, it's got to perform pretty much as advertised

£10.

It's been absolutely perfect here in Littleborough.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 16:26 - Sep 5 with 3644 viewsD_Alien

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 16:23 - Sep 5 by TVOS1907

£10.

It's been absolutely perfect here in Littleborough.

Not discounted?

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 16:27 - Sep 5 with 3635 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 16:17 - Sep 5 by Dale69er

Yes,I tried to Register and got the message "this email address is already in use".....wtf!

Gave up trying after 3 attempts.....

It really needs to be upgraded from a hit and miss mess, which it is now, if we are expected to pay top-whack to use it.
Ifollow v Huddersfield on 16:30 - Sep 5 with 3595 views442Dale

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 16:27 - Sep 5 by Yorkshire_Dale

Yes,I tried to Register and got the message "this email address is already in use".....wtf!

Gave up trying after 3 attempts.....

It really needs to be upgraded from a hit and miss mess, which it is now, if we are expected to pay top-whack to use it.

Did you try registering with the email or logging in?

If registering, reset password and try again when you get the link sent.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 16:32 - Sep 5 with 3581 viewsTVOS1907

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 16:26 - Sep 5 by D_Alien

Not discounted?

No, that's the price set by iFollow.

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 16:36 - Sep 5 with 3541 viewsTVOS1907

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 16:30 - Sep 5 by 442Dale

That's what I did.

Due to a computer upgrade and clean-up, all my online passwords have disappeared. It's so long since I used it that I just did a 'reset password' instead and it's all been fine.

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 16:37 - Sep 5 with 3526 viewsD_Alien

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 16:32 - Sep 5 by TVOS1907

No, that's the price set by iFollow.

Well, this is what i was trying to get at yesterday - what on earth are the club going on about when they refer to discounted iFollow passes for those with either a SC or DFC?

Apologies if you've not bought yet, or if i'm missing something obvious...

[Post edited 5 Sep 2020 16:39]

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 16:38 - Sep 5 with 3526 viewsDale69er

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 16:20 - Sep 5 by D_Alien

£10
Ifollow v Huddersfield on 16:38 - Sep 5 with 3517 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 16:30 - Sep 5 by 442Dale

Thanks 442.....I tried several options but got rather frustrated and gave up.

I will try again though......I feel it my duty to get some funds getting into the Club.
Ifollow v Huddersfield on 16:41 - Sep 5 with 3498 viewsTVOS1907

Ifollow v Huddersfield on 16:37 - Sep 5 by D_Alien

Well, this is what i was trying to get at yesterday - what on earth are the club going on about when they refer to discounted iFollow passes for those with either a SC or DFC?

Apologies if you've not bought yet, or if i'm missing something obvious...

[Post edited 5 Sep 2020 16:39]

I've no idea, tbh, but maybe it only applies to league games, as a cup match would have a split gate, so maybe this (i)follows the same principle.

See what happens next week and for the Portsmouth game.

It's already been announced SC holders can watch home games for free, but I don't know about DSC.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024