Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now 17:45 - Sep 11 with 4560 viewsthissceptredsaint

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-coronavirus-r-rate-above-22665374

We went in too late and came out too soon, all to protect profits of million and billionaire conservative backers. Starmer praised this so he can't say anything either.

Multiple and separate report show we are above 1 in the R rate. One report saying by as much as 1.7. Cases have doubled in a week. This is the first time since March according to ITV that the R rate has risen like this. Children and teachers are being put at risk in schools. Public facing workers lives are at risk as well. We need a full lock down now. Second wave is clearly on its way. How many more deaths will this country tolerate?
R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 18:00 - Sep 11 with 3768 viewsSaintsforeverj

Just got to get on with it I'm afraid. Socially distance, wear a mask, wash your hands and the rest. Another lockdown will cause more harm than the virus. People losing their jobs and their homes will likely result in suicides and more deaths than the virus, so we have to get on with it.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 18:00 - Sep 11 with 3766 viewsBicester_North

Think it might be to protect millions of jobs that we came out of lockdown. Not just conservative (or non conservative) millionaires.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 20:00 - Sep 11 with 3678 viewscocklebreath

Get a grip you loon

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 21:32 - Sep 11 with 3622 viewsBison

I don't think the loon realises what a loon he looks. Apparently every decision the government makes is to the benefit of Tory MP's or their family or billionaires .

With so many people unable to work bait digging could be a boom activity , free time = go fishing.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 15:56 - Sep 12 with 3478 viewsRon11

Some groups who have no intention of listening to the government, have large families and congregate in large numbers behind closed doors are responsible for this.
All those white racists....
R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 16:02 - Sep 12 with 3474 viewsHeisenberg

Djennepo on at half time. Need to speed things up.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 18:49 - Sep 13 with 3347 viewsarfurdent

R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 18:00 - Sep 11 by Saintsforeverj

Just got to get on with it I'm afraid. Socially distance, wear a mask, wash your hands and the rest. Another lockdown will cause more harm than the virus. People losing their jobs and their homes will likely result in suicides and more deaths than the virus, so we have to get on with it.

the Establishment plan to clean out the infirm and lower social classes is working well.

lots more to be released from hospital to be sent into care homes

why bother testing, if you get covid your family is doomed
[Post edited 13 Sep 2020 18:50]

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 20:16 - Sep 14 with 3229 viewsgeezershoong1

Lockdown fanbois... weird.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Login to get fewer ads

R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 07:17 - Sep 15 with 3130 viewskentsouthampton

On the bright side, grouse and pheasant shooting has been exempted from the 'six' rule.
R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 07:42 - Sep 15 with 3108 viewsarfurdent

R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 07:17 - Sep 15 by kentsouthampton

On the bright side, grouse and pheasant shooting has been exempted from the 'six' rule.

Excellent, more of the chattering class can get it at once

R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 07:44 - Sep 15 with 3108 viewsBison

R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 07:17 - Sep 15 by kentsouthampton

So has golf , great news , everyone needs to get out and about be it with club or gun.

R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 07:47 - Sep 15 with 3105 viewsarfurdent

R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 07:44 - Sep 15 by Bison

So has golf , great news , everyone needs to get out and about be it with club or gun.

sounds like a Simon Pegg movie

in fact the Covid outbreak is very like Shaun of the Dead

R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 09:57 - Sep 15 with 3072 viewsSadoldgit

Mrs SOG was upset because she wanted to invite more than 7 people over this weekend. I’ve sorted it for her. I’ve let a few grouse loose in the garden.
R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 12:51 - Sep 15 with 3053 viewsgeezershoong1

Why is it these threads always start with links to lefty newspapers..?

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 12:58 - Sep 15 with 3044 viewsSadoldgit

R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 12:51 - Sep 15 by geezershoong1

Does it matter?
R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 15:06 - Sep 15 with 3025 viewsarfurdent

R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 12:51 - Sep 15 by geezershoong1

what else would you wrap the fish and chips in?

R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 23:09 - Sep 15 with 2948 viewsBison

R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 12:58 - Sep 15 by Sadoldgit

Does it matter?

Yes

My work computer has a spam filter so if I press the unsolicited link it gets reported and I might get a telling off wherehas if someone puts their views in text that does not trigger the phishing or spamming algorithm and also it's more polite to start a thread off with a personal view rather than a link to a politically subscribed publication.

R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 16:16 - Sep 18 with 2835 viewskentsouthampton

Frodo abandons quest to reach Covid testing centre
18th September 2020

HOBBIT Frodo Baggins has given up on an epic journey to be tested for coronavirus shortly after leaving his underground home.

After a wild party with housemate Sam Gamgee and a number of inebriated dwarves, Baggins developed a persistent cough and decided to get himself tested.

He said: “I logged onto the Middle Earth government website — not easy because Hobbiton is still on dial-up internet — and saw my nearest testing centre was 400 miles away.

“I’ve travelled through the dangerous land of Mordor, killed countless orcs and cast the One Ring into Mount Doom. But three trains and a rail replacement bus? I don’t think so. Where even is ‘Inverness’? Sounds made up to me.

“I courageously set off on my big hairy feet, but then I realised the testing centre would probably be shut and I wouldn’t ever get the results anyway. So I just went home.

“It’s not even me I’m worried about, it’s my older mates like Gandalf. Yeah, he acts young with all that weed he smokes, but let’s face it, he’s got a long, grey beard and a stick.”

Baggins has now decided to self isolate in his hobbit hole for two weeks, leaving The Shire in mortal danger from the dark forces of Sauron.
R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 20:11 - Sep 18 with 2762 viewsDellHero

“How many more deaths will this country tolerate”?

I’d say about 2 million, maybe more. We can easily lose that many off the bottom and not notice it. In fact we’ll save a fortune on government handouts. Sure, the crems will struggle for a bit but they’ll have to start stacking them.

I am absolutely ashamed at the gutless cowardly fux in this country. A real existential threat would cause most people to have an instant heart attack. Never in all of human history have British people come across as such a bunch of gutless wonders.
R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 20:35 - Sep 18 with 2739 viewsSadoldgit

I hope that you are joking? 2 million people “off the bottom”?
R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 13:26 - Sep 26 with 2572 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1340288/london-news-coron

I see the tourists and youngsters following the rules.

R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 14:36 - Sep 26 with 2539 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/26/london-lockdo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54309603

If tens of thousands of protesters can gather like this, why can't we go to football? Where are the police? Where are the army? People will see this and think, well what's the point. We can do what we like.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 14:39]

R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 14:40 - Sep 26 with 2530 viewscocklebreath

R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 14:36 - Sep 26 by Saintsforeverj

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/26/london-lockdo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54309603

If tens of thousands of protesters can gather like this, why can't we go to football? Where are the police? Where are the army? People will see this and think, well what's the point. We can do what we like.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2020 14:39]

There is no point, on with our lives I say

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 14:42 - Sep 26 with 2525 viewsSaintsforeverj

R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 14:40 - Sep 26 by cocklebreath

There is no point, on with our lives I say

I agree. If nobody takes any notice of the rules, and they are not enforced, then I want to know why I can't sit in a socially distanced stadium to do what I enjoy.

R Rate now above 1 first time since March...Lockdown needed now on 16:39 - Sep 26 with 2485 viewsSaintsforeverj

Police moving in. Good - you cant make laws and not enforce them. These idiots just cant stop protesting can they.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024