Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Track and Trace... 17:24 - Sep 14 with 1292 viewsgeezershoong1

... is anyone else uncomfortable with leaving your contact details on a notebook on a bar?

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Track and Trace... on 17:32 - Sep 14 with 1283 viewsSadoldgit

This is the way forward. The system has been poor enough so far so we need to do all we can to help it to work if we want to avoid another lockdown.
Track and Trace... on 17:46 - Sep 14 with 1274 viewsgeezershoong1

Track and Trace... on 17:32 - Sep 14 by Sadoldgit

This is the way forward. The system has been poor enough so far so we need to do all we can to help it to work if we want to avoid another lockdown.

I think you're missing my point. Surely leaving your details on a notebook on a bar isn't very data secure? Anybody could rock up to the place and thieve it..?

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Track and Trace... on 17:56 - Sep 14 with 1263 viewsSadoldgit

Track and Trace... on 17:46 - Sep 14 by geezershoong1

I think you're missing my point. Surely leaving your details on a notebook on a bar isn't very data secure? Anybody could rock up to the place and thieve it..?

I suppose they could, if they were desperate for a list of First names and phone numbers.
Track and Trace... on 18:07 - Sep 14 with 1252 viewsJaySaint

Track and Trace... on 17:46 - Sep 14 by geezershoong1

probably more secure/less of interest than many websites people have their details logged to

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Track and Trace... on 21:16 - Sep 14 with 1151 viewssolent_toffee

I’ve only been out in Southampton twice since the pubs reopened and wasn’t asked for my details, or sign posted to anything about track and trace.

The second time, you would have been hard pushed to know that there was a pandemic going on, no social distancing, large groups, service at the bar etc.

At least Covids not letting people have a good old chair throwing barney too....

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/18718371.shock-large-scale-brawl-starts-outside
Track and Trace... on 15:08 - Sep 15 with 968 viewsarfurdent

simply call yourself Dave and use 111

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024