Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
World beating hey?! 07:15 - Sep 15 with 1607 viewssaint22

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/14/people-in-englands-10-worst-hit-co

It’s quite unbelievable how badly this lot are screwing this up
World beating hey?! on 10:06 - Sep 15 with 1544 viewsbattler

Clean up crew aisle 3...
World beating hey?! on 10:12 - Sep 15 with 1537 viewsSadoldgit

We were told in no uncertain terms that we had a “world beating” track and trace system. That must be the case as Boris Johnson said so himself.
World beating hey?! on 10:25 - Sep 15 with 1520 viewssaint22

World beating hey?! on 10:12 - Sep 15 by Sadoldgit

We were told in no uncertain terms that we had a “world beating” track and trace system. That must be the case as Boris Johnson said so himself.

And so did Peter pandemic
World beating hey?! on 20:32 - Sep 29 with 1372 viewsSadoldgit

My niece has just started at Leeds Uni a week ago. Just found out that she has the virus. Picked it up from her room mate who is asymptomatic. When are they going to get this bloody world beating track and trace system working properly? Thousands of students have been moving around the country without being tested before they set off. Recipe for disaster and little wonder the infection rates are shooting up again.
World beating hey?! on 20:19 - Sep 30 with 1230 viewsinthebox

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/sep/30/deloitte-selling-contact-tracing

This is what it's come to
World beating hey?! on 16:04 - Oct 5 with 1138 viewskentsouthampton

I did start a thread explaining why it's all gone tits up but someone saw fit to delete it.
World beating hey?! on 10:11 - Oct 8 with 1051 viewsSadoldgit

David Dimbleby was getting into the government for the handling of Covid on the One Show last night but just as he said he felt sorry for them Jermaine Jenas shut him down! 😂
World beating hey?! on 10:49 - Oct 8 with 1015 viewsBazza

World beating hey?! on 10:11 - Oct 8 by Sadoldgit

David Dimbleby was getting into the government for the handling of Covid on the One Show last night but just as he said he felt sorry for them Jermaine Jenas shut him down! 😂

Hot news; persistent whinging now identified as a symptom of left wing politics. Of course Grandpa and Diane would be doing better.
Login to get fewer ads

World beating hey?! on 11:47 - Oct 8 with 991 viewsSadoldgit

World beating hey?! on 10:49 - Oct 8 by Bazza

Hot news; persistent whinging now identified as a symptom of left wing politics. Of course Grandpa and Diane would be doing better.

Not sure what your point was. I wasn’t whinging, I just thought it funny that the producer was probably yelling in Jenas’s ear to move the conversation on to something else just at the point where Dimbleby was easing up on the government.
World beating hey?! on 12:32 - Oct 8 with 969 viewsthissceptredsaint

I've seen this alot recently, anyone holding the powerful to account is accused of whinging. It's funny because when Nigel Farage claims he is doing it they couldn't get enough of it. Those double standards again
World beating hey?! on 12:44 - Oct 8 with 961 viewsBazza

World beating hey?! on 11:47 - Oct 8 by Sadoldgit

Not sure what your point was. I wasn’t whinging, I just thought it funny that the producer was probably yelling in Jenas’s ear to move the conversation on to something else just at the point where Dimbleby was easing up on the government.

sorry Soggy, attached my reply to wrong comment. Just getting depressed by whole covid disaster
World beating hey?! on 13:34 - Oct 8 with 919 viewsSadoldgit

World beating hey?! on 12:44 - Oct 8 by Bazza

sorry Soggy, attached my reply to wrong comment. Just getting depressed by whole covid disaster

Don’t worry mate! It is depressing isn’t it? It is worrying that we still don’t have a proper grip on things and are continuing to flounder. Winter is beginning to look more grim than normal.
World beating hey?! on 17:41 - Oct 8 with 850 viewsKennington

A serious answer to your post 22. It depends on what are other countries doing to judge if ours is world beating or not.

This article suggests while the U.K. isn’t world beating it’s at worst average and probably above average.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/amp/entry/how-does-our-wor

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024