Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Update on fans returning 18:24 - Sep 15 with 17304 views442Dale

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/54158891

So some could have fans back at weekend, however “ Those in local lockdown areas were told they would not receive permission to take part in the test events.”

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Update on fans returning on 18:38 - Sep 15 with 4615 viewsjudd

Club has already said behind closed doors this weekend

Poll: What is it to be then?

Update on fans returning on 18:41 - Sep 15 with 4613 views442Dale

Posh chairman with some insight.

Peterborough’s infection rate, as per the BBC was 27 per 100k up to 12th Sep. Rochdale is around three times that figure.

Update on fans returning on 18:41 - Sep 15 with 4600 viewsD_Alien

Update on fans returning on 18:38 - Sep 15 by judd

Club has already said behind closed doors this weekend

What?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Update on fans returning on 18:45 - Sep 15 with 4580 views442Dale

Club did update yesterday about October games:

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/september/season-cards--off-sale-date/

<<“ It is expected that fans will be allowed back into games from October, starting with our match against Fleetwood Town on October 3rd.”>>

However, as seen by what’s happened at Peterborough, other bodies may yet have a say at various points and in differing areas around the country.

Update on fans returning on 18:55 - Sep 15 with 4529 viewsjudd

Update on fans returning on 18:41 - Sep 15 by D_Alien

What?

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/september/ifollowupdate_140920/

Update on fans returning on 18:55 - Sep 15 with 4524 viewsjudd

Update on fans returning on 18:41 - Sep 15 by 442Dale

Peterborough’s infection rate, as per the BBC was 27 per 100k up to 12th Sep. Rochdale is around three times that figure.

What he needs is a tough negotiator

Update on fans returning on 18:56 - Sep 15 with 4509 viewsD_Alien

Update on fans returning on 18:55 - Sep 15 by judd

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/september/ifollowupdate_140920/

That's a relief

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Update on fans returning on 18:57 - Sep 15 with 4503 viewsrochdaleriddler

Update on fans returning on 18:41 - Sep 15 by 442Dale

Well now we have stopped testing locally, our infection rate should be zero by Sunday

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Login to get fewer ads

Update on fans returning on 19:04 - Sep 15 with 4465 viewsnordenblue

Update on fans returning on 18:57 - Sep 15 by rochdaleriddler

Well now we have stopped testing locally, our infection rate should be zero by Sunday

A friends daughter is currently showing symptoms so rang up today regarding a test,and the closest site rather than the one already in place in Swinton is..... Leeds. What an absolute shit show
Update on fans returning on 22:20 - Sep 15 with 4211 viewsmingthemerciless

If they let fans back at some teams and not others it gives those teams an unfair advantage. To make that clear I mean the team with the fans is getting an advantage.
Update on fans returning on 22:46 - Sep 15 with 4146 viewsShun

Update on fans returning on 19:04 - Sep 15 by nordenblue

A friends daughter is currently showing symptoms so rang up today regarding a test,and the closest site rather than the one already in place in Swinton is..... Leeds. What an absolute shit show

There’s a centre at Heywood Civic Centre who are accepting people walking in and getting tested within 10 minutes.
Update on fans returning on 22:48 - Sep 15 with 4139 viewsjudd

Update on fans returning on 22:46 - Sep 15 by Shun

There’s a centre at Heywood Civic Centre who are accepting people walking in and getting tested within 10 minutes.

Is that current info or a.day or 2 old?

Update on fans returning on 23:04 - Sep 15 with 4127 viewsDalenet

People in Bristol were being told to go to Belfast this morning. Explain that one.

I live next door to a paediatrician. She said anybody with half a brain knew this was coming. Send millions of kids back to school that have lived in a family bubble for 6 months so their immunity levels fall and they will all catch something. Teachers then send them home and parents want tests for their kid or their household so they can send them back to school or go back to work. Not rocket science but for some reason the powers that be hadn't planned for it.
Update on fans returning on 23:33 - Sep 15 with 4093 viewsShun

Update on fans returning on 22:48 - Sep 15 by judd

Is that current info or a.day or 2 old?

Not sure, I haven’t used it myself. I just walked past and asked the staff standing outside.

Edit: sorry, misread the question! It was accurate as of last week.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2020 23:35]
Update on fans returning on 01:27 - Sep 16 with 4055 viewsmacro

I went into Tescos this evening and I was the only person wearing a mask, a dozen or so others (not workers) in the shop and not one. I hate wearing the things but every little helps, unfortunately some people in Rochdale don't do the same
Update on fans returning on 08:46 - Sep 16 with 3833 viewsrochdaleriddler

Update on fans returning on 23:33 - Sep 15 by Shun

Not sure, I haven’t used it myself. I just walked past and asked the staff standing outside.

Edit: sorry, misread the question! It was accurate as of last week.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2020 23:35]

Rochdale council have been forced to close the walk in sites by the government

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Update on fans returning on 08:47 - Sep 16 with 3828 viewsrochdaleriddler

It’s all the freeloaders taking advantage of free tests according to Handcock

Update on fans returning on 09:02 - Sep 16 with 3793 viewsAncoats_Blue

Shows how quickly things change. I had a test 2 weeks ago at the etihad. Me and my partner, ,who is a teacher, had symptoms and understandably her employer required her to get tested before returning to work. Booked in advance with 1 days notice and the place was empty. Must’ve been 2 other people being tested at the same time on this huge space. Results back next day. As well as a return to schools and some workplaces(mostly retail and hospitality) returning to work the demand for testing was only ever going to increase as the year draws to a close. Especially as winter kicks in and either people have covid symptoms or think they might due to having seasonal cold and flu symptoms. Surely this could’ve been planned ahead when lifting restrictions on schools, shops, etc?...
Update on fans returning on 09:33 - Sep 16 with 3737 viewsrochdaleriddler

Update on fans returning on 09:02 - Sep 16 by Ancoats_Blue

Shows how quickly things change. I had a test 2 weeks ago at the etihad. Me and my partner, ,who is a teacher, had symptoms and understandably her employer required her to get tested before returning to work. Booked in advance with 1 days notice and the place was empty. Must’ve been 2 other people being tested at the same time on this huge space. Results back next day. As well as a return to schools and some workplaces(mostly retail and hospitality) returning to work the demand for testing was only ever going to increase as the year draws to a close. Especially as winter kicks in and either people have covid symptoms or think they might due to having seasonal cold and flu symptoms. Surely this could’ve been planned ahead when lifting restrictions on schools, shops, etc?...

The plan was for massive increases in testing to facilitate a return to some semblance of normality, it was published in July .........

Update on fans returning on 10:03 - Sep 16 with 3671 viewsDalenet

Update on fans returning on 01:27 - Sep 16 by macro

I went into Tescos this evening and I was the only person wearing a mask, a dozen or so others (not workers) in the shop and not one. I hate wearing the things but every little helps, unfortunately some people in Rochdale don't do the same

So disappointing to hear that. Rochdale's infection rate now at highest rate ever and no sign of special measures being relaxed. The mind boggles as to why people don't care. Don't they want to see their families in the near future?
Update on fans returning on 10:24 - Sep 16 with 3630 viewsNigeriamark

Update on fans returning on 10:03 - Sep 16 by Dalenet

So disappointing to hear that. Rochdale's infection rate now at highest rate ever and no sign of special measures being relaxed. The mind boggles as to why people don't care. Don't they want to see their families in the near future?

M&S seem to be still ensuring people wear a mask ( At least in the food section). They even warned a woman for over touching food when I was there ( the woman then demanded to see a manager!!). However it's hard to enforce any 1m rule as people criss cross all the time
Update on fans returning on 10:28 - Sep 16 with 3626 viewsmikehunt

Regarding fans allowed in to matches: I read somewhere that they will all have to wear masks and not shout or chant. Can’t see how anyone is going to stop themselves cheering when a goal goes in. Almost no point in attending if the atmosphere is further eroded with these kinds of rules.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Update on fans returning on 10:34 - Sep 16 with 3606 views49thseason

From elsewhere...
My daughter is now off work, having just returned from an extended furlough. Exhibiting a sore throat and a cough, her employer immediately sent her home upon arrival. On trying to obtain a COVID-19 test kit, she was informed that due to demand, there were none available in our area and they don’t know when there will be any more. In fact, according to LBC, there are no tests available in Bolton, Salford, Bradford, Blackburn and Darwen, Oldham, Preston, Pendle, Rochdale, Tameside and Manchester. So it is not just us then. We have little choice but to see what happens over the next week. I have no reason to believe anything other than that my daughter will soon recover to be her usual, generous, self. I should know. She has already freely given me her cold.
Update on fans returning on 10:48 - Sep 16 with 3576 viewswatford_dale

Update on fans returning on 10:34 - Sep 16 by 49thseason

From elsewhere...
My daughter is now off work, having just returned from an extended furlough. Exhibiting a sore throat and a cough, her employer immediately sent her home upon arrival. On trying to obtain a COVID-19 test kit, she was informed that due to demand, there were none available in our area and they don’t know when there will be any more. In fact, according to LBC, there are no tests available in Bolton, Salford, Bradford, Blackburn and Darwen, Oldham, Preston, Pendle, Rochdale, Tameside and Manchester. So it is not just us then. We have little choice but to see what happens over the next week. I have no reason to believe anything other than that my daughter will soon recover to be her usual, generous, self. I should know. She has already freely given me her cold.

We have gone from test and trace to trace a test
Update on fans returning on 15:18 - Sep 16 with 3407 views442Dale

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54175545

Update from Dale:
https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/september/efl-confirm-10-games-for-weeke
[Post edited 16 Sep 2020 15:32]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024