Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to 20:32 - Sep 16 with 1183 viewsI_would

Ralph's put his best team out and we're behind to a Championship team at home. Absolutely embarrassing, what is Ralph doing to get them organised? Whatever it is it aint working. Even Ingsy has lost his shooting boots.

2-0 We're a joke.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 20:43 - Sep 16 with 1140 viewsSaintsforeverj

Saints like to put us through a few months of anguish and worry at the beginning of every season. It's just normal isn't it.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 20:46 - Sep 16 with 1117 viewsI_would

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 20:43 - Sep 16 by Saintsforeverj

Saints like to put us through a few months of anguish and worry at the beginning of every season. It's just normal isn't it.

Ralph looks like a rabbit in the headlights (no pun intended) when quizzed on our 'form'. He hassenaclue.

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 20:50 - Sep 16 with 1091 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 20:46 - Sep 16 by I_would

Ralph looks like a rabbit in the headlights (no pun intended) when quizzed on our 'form'. He hassenaclue.

I disagree that it's Ralph fault I'm afraid. Ralph performed miracles last year and is performing miracles with a distinctly average team imo. The problem is the same as it had been for years: a lack of investment in the team

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 20:51 - Sep 16 with 1082 viewsSadoldgit

Why wouldn’t he be shocked about how a team who performed so well a few weeks ago are now looking so poor? The players have slipped back into Leicester mode.
Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 20:52 - Sep 16 with 1086 viewssaint22

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 20:50 - Sep 16 by Saintsforeverj

I disagree that it's Ralph fault I'm afraid. Ralph performed miracles last year and is performing miracles with a distinctly average team imo. The problem is the same as it had been for years: a lack of investment in the team

True though why he hasn’t changed it at HT today god knows
Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 20:55 - Sep 16 with 1074 viewscocklebreath

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 20:46 - Sep 16 by I_would

You helmet. 2 games in🙄

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 21:01 - Sep 16 with 1061 viewsI_would

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 20:55 - Sep 16 by cocklebreath

You helmet. 2 games in🙄

2 games in and we're shite and Hassenaclue has got no idea why. If you're not pissed off with them you must be a skate like Prowsey.

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 21:07 - Sep 16 with 1031 viewssaint22

why hasn't he changed things????
Login to get fewer ads

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 21:11 - Sep 16 with 1016 viewsJaySaint

we are crap. I think that about covers it

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 21:14 - Sep 16 with 989 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 21:07 - Sep 16 by saint22

why hasn't he changed things????

Who is going to replace Romeu? Who can replace Walker-Peters? Who can replace Bertrand? Who can replace Redmond? Who can replace Ings? I rest my case!

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 21:18 - Sep 16 with 955 viewssaint22

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 21:14 - Sep 16 by Saintsforeverj

Who is going to replace Romeu? Who can replace Walker-Peters? Who can replace Bertrand? Who can replace Redmond? Who can replace Ings? I rest my case!

we could use a couple of their centre backs & midfielders tbh
Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 21:22 - Sep 16 with 931 viewsJaySaint

This is like when we lost to Championship Wolves' reserve side a few years back

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 21:24 - Sep 16 with 926 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 21:18 - Sep 16 by saint22

we could use a couple of their centre backs & midfielders tbh

This is the issue. Whoever is manager, there are no replacements for those playing useless, so they know their place is safe because there is nobody to replace them.

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 21:28 - Sep 16 with 899 viewsI_would

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 21:24 - Sep 16 by Saintsforeverj

This is the issue. Whoever is manager, there are no replacements for those playing useless, so they know their place is safe because there is nobody to replace them.

There's a lot of truth in that but we won a lot of games with a positive pressing team using the majority of the same players at the end of last season. What happened to the press? They look lacklustre, unfit and de-motivated to me.

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 21:40 - Sep 16 with 868 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 21:28 - Sep 16 by I_would

There's a lot of truth in that but we won a lot of games with a positive pressing team using the majority of the same players at the end of last season. What happened to the press? They look lacklustre, unfit and de-motivated to me.

We said the same things in our run up to the Leicester defeat last year. We said it when Pellegrino was manager, when Hughes was manager. They are just very average players. Ralph managed to turn it around last year, with a poor team on paper. Who knows but the real issue is lack of investment in the team. The team reflects the lack of ambition at the club to be honest.

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 22:45 - Sep 16 with 708 views1885_SFC

We were at home tonight. What did people expect?

Old School is Cool

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 22:47 - Sep 16 with 704 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 22:45 - Sep 16 by 1885_SFC

We were at home tonight. What did people expect?

Our fans didn't get behind the team at all. I couldn't hear the players as it was so quiet.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2020 22:47]

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 22:47 - Sep 16 with 702 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 21:28 - Sep 16 by I_would

They are unfit according to RH.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 22:50 - Sep 16 with 692 views1885_SFC

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 22:47 - Sep 16 by Gennaro_Contaldo

They are unfit according to RH.

That's extra training & running then for the podgy fat bastards!

Old School is Cool

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 23:53 - Sep 16 with 598 viewsKriSaint

Yeah, it is quite puzzling how poor we suddenly look but let´s not panic. We have had shitty season starts before and been able to turn things around. It is obvious that we need to buy a couple of good central midfielders and create competion for places in that departement - to try and kickstart the season.
COYS
Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 00:01 - Sep 17 with 595 viewsBicester_North

You don’t go from being one of the top form teams to being shit in a few weeks unless something else is going on behind the scenes that’s demotivated the manager and the players.

Then again we did the opposite last Winter.
Ralph’s interview very negative. “With the team we have, it will be difficult to win games”.

Why? We were winning before. Just fitness? Or some bigger typical Saints internal club wrangling bollox.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 00:12 - Sep 17 with 590 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ralph Hasenhuttl: We should use Brentford game to get back to the way we want to on 00:01 - Sep 17 by Bicester_North

You don’t go from being one of the top form teams to being shit in a few weeks unless something else is going on behind the scenes that’s demotivated the manager and the players.

Then again we did the opposite last Winter.
Ralph’s interview very negative. “With the team we have, it will be difficult to win games”.

Why? We were winning before. Just fitness? Or some bigger typical Saints internal club wrangling bollox.

There are rumours circling that Ings is leaving. Could be complete rubbish and probably is but apparently Ralph wouldn't deny it. With all the takeover rumours, the rumours that Gao needs money fast and the rest, you can't help but worry. And being a Saints fan, means having to worry about what is going on!
[Post edited 17 Sep 2020 0:14]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024