Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets, what happens now? 09:41 - Sep 23 with 2812 viewsJim_Royle

Like many others I have already purchased 2 season tickets for 20/21. Does anyone know what happens now, will they just be cancelled and refunded , or rolled over to 21/22?

watchdog? i am watching a dog.

Season tickets, what happens now? on 09:56 - Sep 23 with 2787 viewsBoris_

I think the club will probably sit back and wait for you to chase them as they will be reluctant to proactively refund everyone.

The chance of fans back at football before the end of the season is slight and the chance of fans back in the next 6 months is absolutely zero. They won't release restrictions again now until a vaccine has been rolled out.

Poll: Claude Puel

Season tickets, what happens now? on 10:06 - Sep 23 with 2773 viewsarfurdent

the club will want to hold the cash and pay it back a game at a time

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Season tickets, what happens now? on 11:44 - Sep 23 with 2690 viewskingslandstand1

You should have had an email already re the Spurs game as part of their commitment to refund as each game is played with no fans within 14 days. Refunds based on pro-rata for the 19 games in a season for what you've paid (as far as I know)
Season tickets, what happens now? on 12:05 - Sep 23 with 2670 viewsSalisburySaint

Season tickets, what happens now? on 09:56 - Sep 23 by Boris_

I think the club will probably sit back and wait for you to chase them as they will be reluctant to proactively refund everyone.

The chance of fans back at football before the end of the season is slight and the chance of fans back in the next 6 months is absolutely zero. They won't release restrictions again now until a vaccine has been rolled out.

"I think the club will probably sit back and wait for you to chase them as they will be reluctant to proactively refund everyone".

Absolutely incorrect

Club are actually being pro-active

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2020-09-18/southampton-fc-season-ticket-refun

"All supporters that have paid using card, either for the full cost of the Season Ticket, by instalments, or using a combination of card and credits, will be refunded directly to the card used for payment".
Season tickets, what happens now? on 15:30 - Sep 23 with 2530 viewsBoris_

Season tickets, what happens now? on 12:05 - Sep 23 by SalisburySaint

"I think the club will probably sit back and wait for you to chase them as they will be reluctant to proactively refund everyone".

Absolutely incorrect

Club are actually being pro-active

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2020-09-18/southampton-fc-season-ticket-refun

"All supporters that have paid using card, either for the full cost of the Season Ticket, by instalments, or using a combination of card and credits, will be refunded directly to the card used for payment".

That's not being pro-active. That's refunding match by match 3 weeks after each game as they are contractually obliged to.

There won't be any fans in grounds for at least 6 months. Being proactive would be to recognise that and refund everyone at least half of their season tickets now and/or give the option of a full refund.

Season tickets, what happens now? on 16:16 - Sep 23 with 2491 viewsPatfromPoole

Season tickets, what happens now? on 15:30 - Sep 23 by Boris_

That's not being pro-active. That's refunding match by match 3 weeks after each game as they are contractually obliged to.

There won't be any fans in grounds for at least 6 months. Being proactive would be to recognise that and refund everyone at least half of their season tickets now and/or give the option of a full refund.

Are they refunding on an “average cost per game” basis, as they seemed to be doing last season?

Cash flow really shouldn’t be an issue with this £75 million loan that the club took out....

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Season tickets, what happens now? on 19:10 - Sep 23 with 2384 viewsTripleNiemi

Season tickets, what happens now? on 16:16 - Sep 23 by PatfromPoole

Are they refunding on an “average cost per game” basis, as they seemed to be doing last season?

Cash flow really shouldn’t be an issue with this £75 million loan that the club took out....

Eh missed that. Has Gao put his hand in his pocket and loaned the club £75m interest free? Good man, perhaps i should show him a little more respect......

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Season tickets, what happens now? on 19:28 - Sep 23 with 2358 viewsPatfromPoole

Season tickets, what happens now? on 19:10 - Sep 23 by TripleNiemi

Eh missed that. Has Gao put his hand in his pocket and loaned the club £75m interest free? Good man, perhaps i should show him a little more respect......

All the details in The Athletic today, sir....

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets, what happens now? on 06:45 - Sep 24 with 2236 viewsSalisburySaint

Season tickets, what happens now? on 15:30 - Sep 23 by Boris_

Given the continual U turns by the Government, you can’t be certain that no fans will be allowed in grounds in next six months, although it’s unlikely

Regards your your 3 weeks refund claim, once again incorrect

“Refunds for the pro rata amount will be processed within 14 working days from today’s announcement as guaranteed by The Saints Promise, our commitment to protect Season Ticket holders.”

So I think the club is being fair and working in line with season ticket terms, supporters like I who actually bought a season tickets signed up to.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 6:46]
Season tickets, what happens now? on 09:29 - Sep 24 with 2158 viewsBoris_

Season tickets, what happens now? on 06:45 - Sep 24 by SalisburySaint

Given the continual U turns by the Government, you can’t be certain that no fans will be allowed in grounds in next six months, although it’s unlikely

Regards your your 3 weeks refund claim, once again incorrect

“Refunds for the pro rata amount will be processed within 14 working days from today’s announcement as guaranteed by The Saints Promise, our commitment to protect Season Ticket holders.”

So I think the club is being fair and working in line with season ticket terms, supporters like I who actually bought a season tickets signed up to.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 6:46]

How long do you think '14 working days' is? I will give you a clue - it's 1 day short of 3 weeks.

It's pretty obvious that there won't be crowds at football matches for many months. You're very naive if you think otherwise.

The government won't be able to reverse lockdown again until the Spring/Summer next year, definitely not to the level that allows 30,000 fans in to a football stadium.

Season tickets, what happens now? on 11:25 - Sep 24 with 2114 viewsarfurdent

Season tickets, what happens now? on 09:29 - Sep 24 by Boris_

How long do you think '14 working days' is? I will give you a clue - it's 1 day short of 3 weeks.

It's pretty obvious that there won't be crowds at football matches for many months. You're very naive if you think otherwise.

The government won't be able to reverse lockdown again until the Spring/Summer next year, definitely not to the level that allows 30,000 fans in to a football stadium.

football is not on their priority list, it will not lose them many votes

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Season tickets, what happens now? on 11:41 - Sep 24 with 2099 viewsSalisburySaint

Season tickets, what happens now? on 09:29 - Sep 24 by Boris_

so you were factually incorrect

as regards letting fans in ground nobody would anticipate 30k in ground in next 6 months, but pressure is mounting to allow some presence in grounds, and wouldn't rule out Government caving into pressure to relax this a little.

I've been to two non league games and it's far safer than going to a pub or restaurant, so can't see what the issue with some fans being allowed into games as they are currently in France and Germany.

Mind you we'd have more chance of this if the lobby was as powerful as the Grouse Shooting Association.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 11:49]
Season tickets, what happens now? on 13:12 - Sep 24 with 2037 viewsSaintsforeverj

Saints have promised a refund for every game not attended within 14 days. This was made clear. They can't go back on that, as that was the conditions of the ST. If they don't stick to this, there could be legal action and a fatal breakdown of trust, so I think we should get our refunds within 14 days as promised.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Season tickets, what happens now? on 15:10 - Sep 24 with 1982 viewsTimSaint

Season tickets, what happens now? on 13:12 - Sep 24 by Saintsforeverj

Saints have promised a refund for every game not attended within 14 days. This was made clear. They can't go back on that, as that was the conditions of the ST. If they don't stick to this, there could be legal action and a fatal breakdown of trust, so I think we should get our refunds within 14 days as promised.

I am fully expecting my refund for the Spurs game to reach my account, on or before the 8th October. This is what I signed up for when I renewed, so I do not have a problem with this at all, including the time frames.

What I am questioning though, is their ability to link in other Season Tickets with their credits. The brand new ticketing system could not put 2 x ST renewals onto the same invoice - instead I had to call up to renew and they did it manually. I am therefore expecting them to just credit me back and I will need to call them to get them to issue my daughter's credit. We shall see. Hopefully they will impress me !!

TimSaint

Season tickets, what happens now? on 09:05 - Sep 26 with 1845 viewsdwayne_dibley

they could always go into Administration Lowe style and dodge debts Skate style

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Season tickets, what happens now? on 07:18 - Oct 7 with 1682 viewsSalisburySaint

My refund for Spurs in my account this morning, many on Saints web have received theirs too, so looks like process is fully in operation, be interesting to see if all receive refund with the 14 working days as promised.
Season tickets, what happens now? on 07:22 - Oct 7 with 1676 viewsSaintsforeverj

Season tickets, what happens now? on 07:18 - Oct 7 by SalisburySaint

My refund for Spurs in my account this morning, many on Saints web have received theirs too, so looks like process is fully in operation, be interesting to see if all receive refund with the 14 working days as promised.

Yes, I have received my refund too.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Season tickets, what happens now? on 08:42 - Oct 7 with 1631 viewsChesham_Saint

I thought it was 5 working days?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Season tickets, what happens now? on 09:22 - Oct 7 with 1619 viewsdwayne_dibley

Season tickets, what happens now? on 07:22 - Oct 7 by Saintsforeverj

Yes, I have received my refund too.

mine turned up as well, shirt sales going well

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Season tickets, what happens now? on 18:45 - Oct 7 with 1557 viewsBerber

Season tickets, what happens now? on 10:06 - Sep 23 by arfurdent

the club will want to hold the cash and pay it back a game at a time

I think this approach was explained prior to season cards becoming available. It is certainly what I anticipate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024