Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johnson’s Wall 18:53 - Oct 2 with 1927 viewsSadoldgit

It appears that the government have been looking into building a floating barrier off shore to keep the immigrants out. I am not sure about the feasibility of such an enterprise, and the legality seems highly questionable, but wouldn’t they do better spending their time negotiating with the French and dealing with the problem before the gangs get the boats in the water?
Johnson’s Wall on 18:00 - Oct 3 with 674 viewsSadoldgit

Johnson’s Wall on 16:51 - Oct 3 by JaySaint

the 56% of other people largely come from areas that are not being bombed.

That has nothing to do with foreigners. In fact, I would rather we stopped the illegal crossings entirely as it puts these people in danger, and welcome those in genuine need.

great effort with your mental gymnastics. T

You chose to single out Iranians (and you also called them the majority when you quoted 44%). No mental gymnastics needed really when you have no clue why people take the risk of crossing the channel in dingies other than apparently being desperate for our benefits (something you have failed to demonstrate).
Johnson’s Wall on 18:06 - Oct 3 with 672 viewsJaySaint

Johnson’s Wall on 18:00 - Oct 3 by Sadoldgit

You chose to single out Iranians (and you also called them the majority when you quoted 44%). No mental gymnastics needed really when you have no clue why people take the risk of crossing the channel in dingies other than apparently being desperate for our benefits (something you have failed to demonstrate).

I didn't chose to single out Iranians, I just gave a copied stat from a govt website

The top nationalities of those coming across the channel include (with the top 5)....

Albanians
Eritreans
Pakistani
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 18:14]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Johnson’s Wall on 19:56 - Oct 3 with 648 viewspjt50

Johnson’s Wall on 13:25 - Oct 3 by Sadoldgit

Try imagining that your home town has been bombed, family members murdered and raped. You leave everything behind and try and find a better life for yourself and your loved ones. What kind of help would you need?

This. And having dragged your family across Europe, paid your life savings to a gang of people smugglers & risked your lives crossing the Med in a rubber dinghy, you end up in some African country — probably one with a different religion where you're not wanted & barely speak the language. How desperate would you have to be to do that?

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Johnson’s Wall on 20:13 - Oct 3 with 631 viewsSadoldgit

Johnson’s Wall on 18:06 - Oct 3 by JaySaint

I didn't chose to single out Iranians, I just gave a copied stat from a govt website

The top nationalities of those coming across the channel include (with the top 5)....

Albanians
Eritreans
Pakistani
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 18:14]

And if everything is fine and dandy at home why do you think people risk their lives crossing a dangerous stretch of water with their families?
Johnson’s Wall on 20:49 - Oct 3 with 620 viewsChesham_Saint

Johnson’s Wall on 13:25 - Oct 3 by Sadoldgit

Try imagining that your home town has been bombed, family members murdered and raped. You leave everything behind and try and find a better life for yourself and your loved ones. What kind of help would you need?

Why should the UK tax payer pay when we can’t even look after our elderly properly?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Johnson’s Wall on 22:34 - Oct 3 with 593 viewsSadoldgit

Johnson’s Wall on 20:49 - Oct 3 by Chesham_Saint

Why should the UK tax payer pay when we can’t even look after our elderly properly?

Because we are supposed to be a humane society and we are all human beings.
Johnson’s Wall on 10:24 - Oct 12 with 538 viewsRon11

Johnson’s Wall on 22:34 - Oct 3 by Sadoldgit

Because we are supposed to be a humane society and we are all human beings.

Some of our 'humane society' would implement sharia law if they could, and in some areas it already has been implemented.
Johnson’s Wall on 11:21 - Oct 12 with 519 viewsSadoldgit

Johnson’s Wall on 10:24 - Oct 12 by Ron11

Some of our 'humane society' would implement sharia law if they could, and in some areas it already has been implemented.

What are the chances of the UK being subjected to Sharia Law? What do you think many people are fleeing from?
Login to get fewer ads

Johnson’s Wall on 12:32 - Oct 12 with 499 views1885_SFC

Johnson’s Wall on 16:04 - Oct 3 by Sadoldgit

Do you know the reason these people are coming?

The vast majority are economic migrants - not refugees.

Old School is Cool

Johnson’s Wall on 12:54 - Oct 12 with 477 viewsSadoldgit

Johnson’s Wall on 12:32 - Oct 12 by 1885_SFC

The vast majority are economic migrants - not refugees.

Maybe, but again, what has that to do with Sharia Law?
Johnson’s Wall on 13:20 - Oct 12 with 464 viewsfranniesTache

The problem with this government is raise totally valid concerns and they reject them out of hand, like they did with this petition that i raised that i thought was totally reasonable

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/553330
[Post edited 12 Oct 2020 13:21]
Johnson’s Wall on 13:21 - Oct 12 with 462 views1885_SFC

Johnson’s Wall on 12:54 - Oct 12 by Sadoldgit

Maybe, but again, what has that to do with Sharia Law?

Nothing. I never mentioned Sharia Law.

Old School is Cool

Johnson’s Wall on 13:23 - Oct 12 with 457 viewsSadoldgit

Johnson’s Wall on 13:21 - Oct 12 by 1885_SFC

Nothing. I never mentioned Sharia Law.

I know, but I was originally responding to someone who did.
Johnson’s Wall on 13:40 - Oct 12 with 450 viewsBicester_North

Johnson’s Wall on 13:20 - Oct 12 by franniesTache

The problem with this government is raise totally valid concerns and they reject them out of hand, like they did with this petition that i raised that i thought was totally reasonable

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/553330
[Post edited 12 Oct 2020 13:21]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Johnson’s Wall on 16:22 - Oct 14 with 372 viewsRon11

Johnson’s Wall on 11:21 - Oct 12 by Sadoldgit

What are the chances of the UK being subjected to Sharia Law? What do you think many people are fleeing from?

I'd say pretty high if they could get away with it.
Johnson’s Wall on 16:24 - Oct 14 with 372 viewsdwayne_dibley

Johnson’s Wall on 16:22 - Oct 14 by Ron11

I'd say pretty high if they could get away with it.

they would be very busy with the limb chopper in Liverpool

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024