Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Stronger After Transfer Window But Again Did Not Address Key Area 09:30 - Oct 6 with 385 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/53050/saints-stronger-af

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Stronger After Transfer Window But Again Did Not Address Key Area on 10:54 - Oct 6 with 331 viewsButty101

I think its to early to tell.

KWP looks an updrade on Valery and Soares (who you missed off your list of the departing).
Walcott could go either way. Boufal didnt score many, but he did provide the odd assist.

The other 2 are unknown punts, something we havent been great at recently.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Saints Stronger After Transfer Window But Again Did Not Address Key Area on 12:08 - Oct 6 with 290 viewsTripleNiemi

I think this window has too be deemed an absolute triumph if only for the fact as you say, that we have offloaded (properly offloaded) two players who formed a group that was crippling us financially.

As for a leader / poss centre half with experience yes its yet another transfer window that has failed to address this issue, but considering Saints more than any club know the worth of such talent (and are not in a position to attract such players as say a Cahill) we simply have to accept that against good sides we will fcuk things up and concede goals. That said there is absolutely no excuse for us not finishing around 10th to 15th in the table.

I for one am over the moon (ok, nothing against Boufal) that two more hefty earners have gone. Until the last few are out of the club properly we will never see the true achievements of Ralph and HIS team.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024