Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Les Reed leaving FA. 17:09 - Oct 6 with 1371 viewsScoot

Any thoughts

Poll: Should NJ go?

Les Reed leaving FA. on 17:22 - Oct 6 with 1359 viewsdwayne_dibley

nothing I can put on a public website

unless he is coming back on loan

Quote on news site: ( https://trainingground.guru/articles/reed-to-step-down-as-fa-technical-director)

"Reed replaced Dan Ashworth as Technical Director in December 2018, having been sacked by Southampton a month earlier. His tenure at the governing body has been a strange one, because he hasn't done a single media interview since taking the job.

Staff have also complained privately that he's failed to communicate his strategy internally. "

He got kicked out , AGAIN!
[Post edited 6 Oct 2020 17:26]

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Les Reed leaving FA. on 17:26 - Oct 6 with 1349 viewsScoot

Nooooooo Don't say that!

Poll: Should NJ go?

Les Reed leaving FA. on 17:29 - Oct 6 with 1336 viewsI_would

How did he last that long?

The guy should be the subject of a criminal inquiry.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Les Reed leaving FA. on 18:50 - Oct 6 with 1265 viewsChesham_Saint

He, like Gordon Taylor at the PFA, is a prime example of incompetence and the worst aspects of the old boys club. Should have been pensioned off years ago - in Reed’s case at the age of 20 as he seems to have been a serial failure throughout.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Les Reed leaving FA. on 20:05 - Oct 6 with 1188 viewsCenturion

He made a good living out of football that's for sure.
Les Reed leaving FA. on 20:49 - Oct 6 with 1144 viewsTripleNiemi

WanÄ·er
[Post edited 6 Oct 2020 20:49]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Les Reed leaving FA. on 21:00 - Oct 6 with 1130 viewsdirk_doone

I once met someone very similar to Les Reed, when I was on a trek in the Ethiopian Highlands. He had started out as used car salesman and bluffed his way to the top as the head of sales for a major car company in England, where his limitations caused significant problems.

The car company offered to give him notice, worth half a million pounds to finish his contract at the end of the year. He said, if you give me a million, I'll leave now and as they were desperate to get rid of him, that's what they did.

He then got the equivalent job as head of sales in England at another car company - I think it was Renault - and he worked the same trick and got another million pound golden handshake. He retired to a chateau in France.

To be honest, a lot of success in life is down to being a good bluffer. Look at Trump. Old Les was the football equivalent of Del Boy, except he actually got to pocket the money.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2020 21:02]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Les Reed leaving FA. on 22:54 - Oct 6 with 1050 viewskernow

The problems of the World have always resulted from the actions of confident idiots.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024