Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? 12:48 - Oct 7 with 30262 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Have they played recently?

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 15:50 - Nov 5 with 3109 viewsButty101

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 12:56 - Nov 5 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

JWP is an amazing player. The lack of games for England is a travesty, he is being treated the same way as MLT. If he was playing for one of the big clubs, he would be getting so many more games for his country.

As some one else said, when was the last time a player came through your academy and while playing for Pompey got full England recognition? Has it even happened?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 16:22 - Nov 5 with 3094 viewsChesham_Saint

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 15:50 - Nov 5 by Butty101

As some one else said, when was the last time a player came through your academy and while playing for Pompey got full England recognition? Has it even happened?

Don’t hold your breath whilst our resident skate fvcktard tries to come back with some obscure/obtuse “fact” to avoid answering a straight question.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 16:30 - Nov 5 with 3087 viewsdirk_doone

Southgate hails 'world-class talents of Southampton star'.

"It is an incredible talent that he has got"

https://www.hampshirelive.news/sport/football/football-news/england-southampton-

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 18:17 - Nov 5 with 3040 viewscocklebreath

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 16:30 - Nov 5 by dirk_doone

Southgate hails 'world-class talents of Southampton star'.

"It is an incredible talent that he has got"

https://www.hampshirelive.news/sport/football/football-news/england-southampton-

We’ll play him then you fooking nugget

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 19:17 - Nov 8 with 2901 viewsclunk76

This'll give you an idea dicksplash:

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2020-11-07/b-team-report-southampton-fc-vs-ma
How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 01:04 - Dec 23 with 2549 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 14:44 - Nov 3 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Most of those goals are free kicks and possibly penalties. If he was at Chelsea he would hardly be getting a game. That's a fact. He isn't in the same league as Mount, who will probably end up with 50 or more England caps. Prowse will be lucky to get to double digits.

Just re-checking this

Mount 26 apps
Prowse 9 apps

Looks like the 50 apps is a cert. I guess Prowse may just scrape the 10 apps, maybe not.

Looks like Mount is a far more accomplished player than Prowse - but i guess you already knew it, but you just couldn't admit it.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2021 1:05]

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 01:39 - Dec 23 with 2522 viewscocklebreath

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 01:04 - Dec 23 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Just re-checking this

Mount 26 apps
Prowse 9 apps

Looks like the 50 apps is a cert. I guess Prowse may just scrape the 10 apps, maybe not.

Looks like Mount is a far more accomplished player than Prowse - but i guess you already knew it, but you just couldn't admit it.

You sad skate c@nt

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 20:07 - Dec 23 with 2390 viewsButty101

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 01:04 - Dec 23 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Just re-checking this

Mount 26 apps
Prowse 9 apps

Jesus Christ, the odd ball is replying to himself now

Login to get fewer ads

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 20:37 - Dec 23 with 2377 viewsgrumpy

Is he lost?
How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 15:41 - Dec 24 with 2299 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 13:59 - Nov 3 by Butty101

1 year of games - Nov 19 to Nov 20

Mount 50 games 5 goals
JWP 38 games 8 goals.

This season

JWP 15 games, 3 goals, and he take free-kicks

Mount 15 games, 7 goals

Oh yes, it looks like the class difference is becoming more evident

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 16:48 - Dec 24 with 2271 viewsMessysaints

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 15:41 - Dec 24 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

This season

Mount 15 games, 7 goals

you are aware Mount takes Chelseas free kicks right? Just thought i would share that info with you.
How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 11:34 - Feb 10 with 2022 viewsButty101

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 15:41 - Dec 24 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

This season

Mount 15 games, 7 goals

Monsieur Cent Trente

Update to the stats

This season

JWP 22 games, 6 goals, Assists 6 (Central Midfielder)

Mount 21 games, 7 goals Assists 6 (Attacking Midfielder and flat track bully)

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 12:07 - Feb 10 with 1975 viewsdjsaint

I know at age 4 Mount was training 1 day a week at both Portsmouth and Chelsea academies.
But at what age did Mount play his last game for Portsmouth and at what level/league was that?
How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 16:25 - Feb 10 with 1847 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 11:34 - Feb 10 by Butty101

Monsieur Cent Trente

Update to the stats

This season

JWP 22 games, 6 goals, Assists 6 (Central Midfielder)

Mount 21 games, 7 goals Assists 6 (Attacking Midfielder and flat track bully)

So, prowse has played more games, and he's scored less goals, and he's been on a run, and he has scored 3 penalties this year.

Hilarious stuff

And Mount won't be scoring any goals this weekend, I wonder why that is?

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 17:01 - Feb 10 with 1821 viewsMessysaints

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 16:25 - Feb 10 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

So, prowse has played more games, and he's scored less goals, and he's been on a run, and he has scored 3 penalties this year.

Hilarious stuff

JWP 25 games 6 goals 7 assists playing CM / RB
Mount 33 games 8 goals 7 assists. playing AM / RW

A goal is a goal. They all count...

not that i am comparing them, they are different types of players who play different positions.
How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 17:06 - Feb 10 with 1817 viewsHeisenberg

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 16:25 - Feb 10 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Hilarious stuff

Did Mount ever play for Portsmouth ? I can’t be bothered to look it up.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 17:17 - Feb 10 with 1808 viewsdjsaint

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 17:06 - Feb 10 by Heisenberg

Sshhhh! don't ask tricky questions like that.
How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 17:19 - Feb 10 with 1796 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 17:06 - Feb 10 by Heisenberg

Who keeps bringing Mount up?

Yes, the red side of Hampshire. Just check out the 2nd post on this thread.

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 17:24 - Feb 10 with 1785 viewsdjsaint

Its hilarious 130 comparing a player who has played virtually his whole footballing life/career at our club Southampton FC. & another player who briefly showed up at their academy once a week between the ages of 4 & 5.

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 01:31 - Feb 13 with 1519 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 17:24 - Feb 10 by djsaint

Its hilarious 130 comparing a player who has played virtually his whole footballing life/career at our club Southampton FC. & another player who briefly showed up at their academy once a week between the ages of 4 & 5.

It's hilarious that we have got another lad from Pompey winning the World Club Championship.

How many has your town got?

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 01:51 - Feb 13 with 1515 viewsBicester_North

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 01:31 - Feb 13 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

It's hilarious that we have got another lad from Pompey winning the World Club Championship.

Is it? I am pretty sure not one person in the world finds it hilarious. Not even a complete farce of a man such as yourself.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 06:59 - Feb 13 with 1458 viewsthissceptredsaint

I dunno it's funny that the skates are so needy they are claiming him as some sort of Pompey product when the reality was his parents were desperate to break the links at the earliest opportunity.

I think that's classed as desperation.
How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 09:38 - Feb 13 with 1385 viewsSoton

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 01:51 - Feb 13 by Bicester_North

Is it? I am pretty sure not one person in the world finds it hilarious. Not even a complete farce of a man such as yourself.

The only thing that is hilarious is that with all this amazing footballing talent oozing out of the slums of Portsmouth none of them want to stick around to help such a wonderful footballing city to drag their football club back into the top league
How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 11:07 - Feb 13 with 1336 viewsBerber

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 06:59 - Feb 13 by thissceptredsaint

I dunno it's funny that the skates are so needy they are claiming him as some sort of Pompey product when the reality was his parents were desperate to break the links at the earliest opportunity.

I think that's classed as desperation.

I think that is classed as understandable
How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 11:31 - Feb 13 with 1314 viewsButty101

How is your next generation of youngsters coming on? on 01:31 - Feb 13 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Congratulations on the area of Chelsea (which resides in greater portsmyth area) winning the world club championship. I expect the town will be full of Chelsea shirts today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024