Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non League 19:49 - Oct 7 with 747 viewsSaintNick

Anyone been watching any non league football in the absence of Saints

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Non League on 20:48 - Oct 7 with 711 viewsWestEndBoy

Sholing V highworth Last week and Basingstoke sholing last night at winch.decent crowds and games
Non League on 21:11 - Oct 7 with 693 viewsSaintNick

Non League on 20:48 - Oct 7 by WestEndBoy

Sholing V highworth Last week and Basingstoke sholing last night at winch.decent crowds and games

What sort of crowds were there in terms of numbers

Non League on 21:14 - Oct 7 with 688 viewsWestEndBoy

Sholing last Tuesday was 160 ,Winchester last night looked around 250.believe they are capped at 300
Non League on 21:30 - Oct 7 with 668 viewsSaintNick

Non League on 21:14 - Oct 7 by WestEndBoy

Sholing last Tuesday was 160 ,Winchester last night looked around 250.believe they are capped at 300

Not bad then, i have wondered if any of our local teams have picked up any extra support

Non League on 21:37 - Oct 7 with 663 viewsWestEndBoy

Hopefully,Basingstoke have been kicked out the camrose so currently playing at Winchester city until winklebury is ready, but looked like quite a few still travelled down to winch which is good to see
Non League on 06:35 - Oct 8 with 578 viewsSalisburySaint

I’ve been to watch Salisbury 3 times so far, 2 at home and one away with crowds of 524, 250 and 400.

Was due to go to watch them at Taunton Tuesday but pitch waterlogged.

Going to home game v Poole Saturday current full house of 600 expected.

Planning trips to away games Hartley Witney and Dorchester planned later this month.

Found attendance perfectly safe, and beer allowed on the terraces throughout the games, been really enjoyable alternative and seen all Saints games on TV
Non League on 09:47 - Oct 8 with 509 viewsDorsetIan

Non League on 06:35 - Oct 8 by SalisburySaint

I’ve been to watch Salisbury 3 times so far, 2 at home and one away with crowds of 524, 250 and 400.

Planning trips to away games Hartley Witney and Dorchester planned later this month.

Found attendance perfectly safe, and beer allowed on the terraces throughout the games, been really enjoyable alternative and seen all Saints games on TV

I was hoping to get to a few Weymouth games this year, but I'll watch out for that Dorchester v Salisbury one too. Neighbour was even suggesting a trip over to watch Bridport yesterday - reckons he's worked out some crafty bus links so no driving required!

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Non League on 09:56 - Oct 8 with 498 viewsMytchettSaint

Non League on 06:35 - Oct 8 by SalisburySaint

I went to see Hayes and Yeading play at Hartley Wintney last December. It’s a bloody long walk from Winchfield station if you are getting the train there. Advise you visit the pub by the station and book taxis in to HW village.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Login to get fewer ads

Non League on 12:14 - Oct 8 with 457 viewsSalisburySaint

Non League on 09:56 - Oct 8 by MytchettSaint

I went to see Hayes and Yeading play at Hartley Wintney last December. It’s a bloody long walk from Winchfield station if you are getting the train there. Advise you visit the pub by the station and book taxis in to HW village.

Cheers was but going to drive up as Engineering works between Salisbury and Andover that day
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024