Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale 11:55 - Oct 9 with 11616 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/53069/match-preview-accring

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Preview: Accrington vs Rochdale on 12:11 - Oct 9 with 4583 viewsjacko_dale

McLaughlin and Ryan good to go. Seems BBM might not throw in Bola yet after last week's performance.

Says Baah is getting closer, Humphrys still a few weeks away (although he just posted a video of himself on Twitter on the treadmill!), Amankwaah situation is more complicated and City will be making a decision next week as to whether he needs knee surgery.
Match Preview: Accrington vs Rochdale on 12:45 - Oct 9 with 4508 viewsAtThePeake

Match Preview: Accrington vs Rochdale on 12:11 - Oct 9 by jacko_dale

McLaughlin and Ryan good to go. Seems BBM might not throw in Bola yet after last week's performance.

Says Baah is getting closer, Humphrys still a few weeks away (although he just posted a video of himself on Twitter on the treadmill!), Amankwaah situation is more complicated and City will be making a decision next week as to whether he needs knee surgery.

Trust BBM's interview to come out just after I finish writing the preview!

Might be a good thing that Bola is able to cover at centre-back if Amankwah potentially needs surgery.

Tangled up in blue.

Match Preview: Accrington vs Rochdale on 13:57 - Oct 9 with 4392 views56years

Match Preview: Accrington vs Rochdale on 12:11 - Oct 9 by jacko_dale

BBM might even have a choice - quite unusual for him to have a selection dilemma! Personally as the team played so well last week I would be tempted to go with the same starting XI with a much stronger set of subs
Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale on 14:32 - Oct 9 with 4334 viewsAncoats_Blue

I’m always worried about a defeat going into a game against a team we have a good record against like Accy. The run is bound to end at some point. They’ve never beaten us at home in their current incarnation of playing us since 2006. They’ve started well so I think tomorrow will be a good test.
Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale on 15:17 - Oct 9 with 4259 views100notout

Interesting comments on how away clubs are allocated ifollow payments - we've generally taken a good number to Accy so can't imaginge we'll get anything from this.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/october/ifollow_accringtonstanleyaway_10

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale on 15:30 - Oct 9 with 4229 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale on 15:17 - Oct 9 by 100notout

Interesting comments on how away clubs are allocated ifollow payments - we've generally taken a good number to Accy so can't imaginge we'll get anything from this.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/october/ifollow_accringtonstanleyaway_10

Interesting stuff.....I hope the Club have a good "negotiator" to hand?
Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale on 15:42 - Oct 9 with 4202 viewsBrierls

Positive news on McLaughlin & Ryan, and Baah not far off either. Humphrys is back jogging too so the signs are good on his injury,

After giving both a bit of grief, I think Keohane and Done have done well at full back in the last couple of games. I expect to see Bola start and McLaughlin eased back in a little from the bench. Done to come off the bench for Beesley once he's worked his socks off again.

Whatever the starting XI, at least we'll see a stronger bench.
Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale on 17:40 - Oct 9 with 4028 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale on 14:32 - Oct 9 by Ancoats_Blue

I’m always worried about a defeat going into a game against a team we have a good record against like Accy. The run is bound to end at some point. They’ve never beaten us at home in their current incarnation of playing us since 2006. They’ve started well so I think tomorrow will be a good test.

It's Bizarre but I always get that "Law of averages" feeling too even though I would consider myself quite scientific. No reason at all why what has happened since 2006 should have any bearing on this game, yet I also feel our run may end tomorrow because somehow it's due!!
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale on 11:34 - Oct 10 with 3627 viewsEllDale

Wish I could the link but Accrington have produced a pretty decent online match programme. And it’s free!
Should be able to access it via their Twitter account.
Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale on 11:49 - Oct 10 with 3578 viewsDaleiLama

Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale on 11:34 - Oct 10 by EllDale

Wish I could the link but Accrington have produced a pretty decent online match programme. And it’s free!

https://www.accringtonstanley.co.uk/news/2020/october/programme-stanley-v-rochda

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale on 12:52 - Oct 10 with 3476 viewsjonahwhereru

I think this match could be our most informative of the season so far. Our injury list is about what you might expect in terms of numbers, possibly lighter, than what could be expected for most of the season. We are up against a good yardstick for this division. If we play well and get at least a point then I will be reassured we are on a pathway to a successful season. If we loose there is still time to bring in some competition. Still hopeful we will get another CH in and a creative midfielder, in any case. But if we pass today’s test the imperative to bring in new faces will not be as strong.
UTD
Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale on 13:12 - Oct 10 with 3429 views100notout

12/5 for a dale win - decent price

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale on 13:43 - Oct 10 with 3351 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale on 11:34 - Oct 10 by EllDale

Impressive

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale on 14:02 - Oct 10 with 3271 viewsboromat

Just the one attacking option on the bench.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale on 14:14 - Oct 10 with 3202 viewsisitme

Sensible team with a few more options on the bench.
Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale on 14:17 - Oct 10 with 3177 viewsboromat

Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale on 14:14 - Oct 10 by isitme

Sensible team with a few more options on the bench.

Surprised to see both Brierley and Ryan on the bench.I know there's not a huge amount of choice and Brierley has done well but I would have thought Hopper would have offered something a bit different and possibly more of an attacking threat.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale on 14:56 - Oct 10 with 2971 viewsDaleiLama

Looks like a belting afty for a match. Would love to be there

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale on 14:57 - Oct 10 with 2966 viewsJames1980

Anyone else having issues listening to the commentary only feed on Ifollow usually has started by now

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale on 14:59 - Oct 10 with 2956 viewsmikehunt

Dale commentary on Radio Lancashire 95.5 FM

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale (n/t) on 15:01 - Oct 10 with 2936 viewsalbert_park

Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale on 15:02 - Oct 10 with 2926 viewsalbert_park

Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale on 14:57 - Oct 10 by James1980

Anyone else having issues listening to the commentary only feed on Ifollow usually has started by now

I have only got an advert on my screen!!
Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale on 15:03 - Oct 10 with 2921 viewsSheffdale

I can't hear anything either James
Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale on 15:04 - Oct 10 with 2905 viewsDaleFan7

No picture or sound on ifollow for me. Great start, just a white circle spinning round, tried on multiple devices.
Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale on 15:05 - Oct 10 with 2896 viewsdalenumber2

Yes I can’t get it either.
Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale on 15:05 - Oct 10 with 2889 viewsdalegirl

Match Thread: Accrington vs Rochdale on 15:03 - Oct 10 by Sheffdale

I can't hear anything either James

nothing as per usual on mine either!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024