Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BoJo the clown 10:14 - Oct 13 with 11073 viewssaint22

he really is getting more useless and pathetic by the day
how on earth is he the supposed 'leader' of this country?
clueless isn't the half of it
BoJo the clown on 18:04 - Oct 13 with 1164 viewsSadoldgit

BoJo the clown on 16:47 - Oct 13 by cocklebreath

Less people are dying soggy, it’s a bad cold which kills frail people.

We know that it kills people by the tens of thousands. We know that it maims people by the tens of thousands. We know that it clogs up hospitals We know that it spreads easily when people congregate. Do you suggest that we just let it spread?
BoJo the clown on 18:11 - Oct 13 with 1156 viewsJaySaint

BoJo the clown on 18:04 - Oct 13 by Sadoldgit

We know that it kills people by the tens of thousands. We know that it maims people by the tens of thousands. We know that it clogs up hospitals We know that it spreads easily when people congregate. Do you suggest that we just let it spread?

the UKs 24th most dangerous illness. Yes, lets get on with life

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

BoJo the clown on 18:16 - Oct 13 with 1152 viewskingslandstand1

BoJo the clown on 15:31 - Oct 13 by JaySaint

but the consequences of full lockdowns will kill even more people. That is not my opinion.

I see Kier Starmer has just called for a full lockdown. Not sure where that fits in with all the other opinions on here ...................
BoJo the clown on 18:20 - Oct 13 with 1145 viewsSaintsforeverj

BoJo the clown on 18:16 - Oct 13 by kingslandstand1

I see Kier Starmer has just called for a full lockdown. Not sure where that fits in with all the other opinions on here ...................

I think the full lockdown is on its way. But I think Boris is right to leave it for the time being. When the ice sets in, and the winter colds and flu set in, that will be the time for a full lockdown. No point locking down now, and then all trying to get back to life in December, when it's icy and snowing. Better to all stay at home, when the snow sets in and the flu takes hold in December / January. Let's keep going for the moment. Give it a few more weeks, lockdown is on its way I would predict. Boris rightly imo, is leaving the full lockdown until it is absolutely necessary.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 18:24]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

BoJo the clown on 19:15 - Oct 13 with 1118 viewscocklebreath

BoJo the clown on 18:20 - Oct 13 by Saintsforeverj

I think the full lockdown is on its way. But I think Boris is right to leave it for the time being. When the ice sets in, and the winter colds and flu set in, that will be the time for a full lockdown. No point locking down now, and then all trying to get back to life in December, when it's icy and snowing. Better to all stay at home, when the snow sets in and the flu takes hold in December / January. Let's keep going for the moment. Give it a few more weeks, lockdown is on its way I would predict. Boris rightly imo, is leaving the full lockdown until it is absolutely necessary.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 18:24]

Are we in Iceland? Last time I checked we lived in England where it rarely snows, you been reading the Express?

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

BoJo the clown on 19:29 - Oct 13 with 1105 viewsSaintsforeverj

BoJo the clown on 19:15 - Oct 13 by cocklebreath

Are we in Iceland? Last time I checked we lived in England where it rarely snows, you been reading the Express?

I have a feeling we will have very heavy snow this winter and they are predicting it. We will be snowed in anyway, so we might as well lock down during very difficult weather. Boris is right to wait until the horrendous weather sets in. The weather will be harsh to say the least.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 19:31]

BoJo the clown on 06:56 - Oct 14 with 1020 viewsJaySaint

BoJo the clown on 08:39 - Oct 14 with 976 viewsBison

A Labour MP quoted that a full 2-3 Week lockdown would take the virus back 28 days. So 4 weeks after the lockdown finishes and we would be back to where we started. Multiple lockdowns won't work business couldn't work to that model , we need to protect the vulnerable but mainly we need to stay open if we want an economy left .

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Login to get fewer ads

BoJo the clown on 09:20 - Oct 14 with 963 viewsPoirot

Not just about saving lives, also to stop people from getting 'long covid' which is looking to be a lifelong disability needing significant health input.
BoJo the clown on 09:44 - Oct 14 with 958 viewssaint22

BoJo the clown on 11:28 - Oct 13 by dirk_doone

I find him difficult to dislike. He is a charming buffoon and his personality obviously appeals to voters. He is only doing and saying what Dominic Cummings instructs him to and he knows that worked very well for him in both the referendum and the general election. He is always a bit lost and ums and errs when he's asked surprise questions and has to deviate from the script. I think that's why Cummings has recruited a new government spokesperson to deal with questions from the press.

The buck stops with Cummings.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2020 11:30]

No. The buck stops with BoJo - he is meant to be in charge, in control, accountable yet he is none of those
You ever heard the phrase Lead by Example?
He has led a silver spooned life, flouncing from one job to another, one woman to another he is a clown who has never taken any responsibility for any job and just moved on each and every time and he will again, this time leaving a country in its knees after 10 years of his party and now him destroying its social fabric
Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded, just look around you, only the ignorant can fail to see what’s happening
BoJo the clown on 10:33 - Oct 14 with 934 viewsJaySaint

BoJo the clown on 13:30 - Oct 14 with 892 viewsSadoldgit

BoJo the clown on 18:16 - Oct 13 by kingslandstand1

But in line with the SAGE recommendation of a “circuit breaker” of 2 or 3 weeks. I guess it would help stem the current flow of cases but would also imagine that they would start to grow again once the lockdown was lifted.

The way forward has to be a proper track and trace system so that outbreaks can be properly dealt with where they occur. It is staggering that over 7 months on we still do not have a workable system.
BoJo the clown on 14:12 - Oct 14 with 880 viewsJaySaint

BoJo the clown on 13:30 - Oct 14 by Sadoldgit

But in line with the SAGE recommendation of a “circuit breaker” of 2 or 3 weeks. I guess it would help stem the current flow of cases but would also imagine that they would start to grow again once the lockdown was lifted.

The way forward has to be a proper track and trace system so that outbreaks can be properly dealt with where they occur. It is staggering that over 7 months on we still do not have a workable system.

what if people dont download the app?
what happens to this proper track and trace system?

BoJo the clown on 15:07 - Oct 14 with 859 viewssolent_toffee

BoJo the clown on 10:33 - Oct 14 by JaySaint

That behaviour is indefensible.

To be honest, I’ve been arguing quite a lot with my family in the past few weeks, the bending of the rules up there by all and sundry is rife. As someone on here said the other day, there isn’t one simple explanation as to why places like Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle etc have got more cases than down here, but most people are carrying on as normal and then cry arse about herd immunity.

It’s a right mess.
BoJo the clown on 16:18 - Oct 14 with 839 viewsSaintsforeverj

BoJo the clown on 10:33 - Oct 14 by JaySaint

Well, that's the people of Liverpool for you. It's never their fault.

BoJo the clown on 16:23 - Oct 14 with 835 viewsdwayne_dibley

BoJo the clown on 16:18 - Oct 14 by Saintsforeverj

Well, that's the people of Liverpool for you. It's never their fault.

should help remove a few elderly scousers

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

BoJo the clown on 16:34 - Oct 14 with 830 viewsSaintsforeverj

BoJo the clown on 16:23 - Oct 14 by dwayne_dibley

should help remove a few elderly scousers

https://scontent-lhr8-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/121563209_343686823

BoJo the clown on 17:31 - Oct 14 with 800 viewsPoirot

Just incase you fall for it

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/great-barrington-declaration/

https://www.sciencemediacentre.org/expert-reaction-to-barrington-declaration-an-
BoJo the clown on 20:14 - Oct 14 with 763 viewsSadoldgit

BoJo the clown on 14:12 - Oct 14 by JaySaint

what if people dont download the app?
what happens to this proper track and trace system?

You don’t need the app, although it clearly helps (when it works).
BoJo the clown on 20:35 - Oct 14 with 749 viewsJaySaint

BoJo the clown on 20:14 - Oct 14 by Sadoldgit

You don’t need the app, although it clearly helps (when it works).

how does track and trace work without consent?

edit - the WHO have now said that for the u70s, fatality rate for those actually infected sits around 0.05% and MUCH lower than previously believed earlier on in this thing.

so, lets continue to destroy everyone's lives for what is currently the UKs 24th most dangerous illness and judging by the WHOs continued softening stance, this is getting much much better
[Post edited 14 Oct 2020 21:52]

BoJo the clown on 20:15 - Oct 15 with 678 viewsJaySaint

London about to be locked down harder. No other choice apparently

BoJo the clown on 12:30 - Oct 16 with 620 viewsSadoldgit

BoJo the clown on 20:35 - Oct 14 by JaySaint

how does track and trace work without consent?

edit - the WHO have now said that for the u70s, fatality rate for those actually infected sits around 0.05% and MUCH lower than previously believed earlier on in this thing.

so, lets continue to destroy everyone's lives for what is currently the UKs 24th most dangerous illness and judging by the WHOs continued softening stance, this is getting much much better
[Post edited 14 Oct 2020 21:52]

I didn’t say without consent, I said without the app. My local does use the app. You just write your name and contact number down in a list. It really isn’t rocket science.

As for you constant message about destroying lives. You can’t get a more destroyed life than being dead. You also need to look at the affects of long Covid on people’s lives.

Ask yourself one simple question, why would multiple governments around the world ruin their own economies if this pandemic was not really serious?
BoJo the clown on 12:45 - Oct 16 with 614 viewsJaySaint

BoJo the clown on 12:30 - Oct 16 by Sadoldgit

I didn’t say without consent, I said without the app. My local does use the app. You just write your name and contact number down in a list. It really isn’t rocket science.

As for you constant message about destroying lives. You can’t get a more destroyed life than being dead. You also need to look at the affects of long Covid on people’s lives.

Ask yourself one simple question, why would multiple governments around the world ruin their own economies if this pandemic was not really serious?

what if you just make a name and number up?

BoJo the clown on 14:11 - Oct 16 with 592 viewsdwayne_dibley

BoJo the clown on 12:45 - Oct 16 by JaySaint

what if you just make a name and number up?

or give the details of someone you dislike

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

BoJo the clown on 14:18 - Oct 16 with 589 viewsBison

BoJo the clown on 14:11 - Oct 16 by dwayne_dibley

or give the details of someone you dislike

You should speak to Despair Squid , you could open beer bottles with that overbite

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024