Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BoJo the clown 10:14 - Oct 13 with 11072 viewssaint22

he really is getting more useless and pathetic by the day
how on earth is he the supposed 'leader' of this country?
clueless isn't the half of it
BoJo the clown on 16:25 - Oct 21 with 1140 viewsBridders2

BoJo the clown on 15:52 - Oct 21 by Sadoldgit

Out of upwards of 65 milllion people? Would you say the same thing about the Jewish communities if the figures were the same? I doubt it. Muslims are fair game and apparently every single one of them is hell bent on destroying “British freedoms”. What utter, racist nonsense. Every country has a degree of immigration and every country absorbs the immigrants and their cultures grow and diversify. Sadly some people see that as an evil that must be stamped out. Fortunately they dare in a minority.

The Jewish population share British values. I'm all for cohesion and integration, but I think even you'll accept that becomes harder with mass immigration.
BoJo the clown on 16:41 - Oct 21 with 1109 viewsSaintsforeverj

BoJo the clown on 15:52 - Oct 21 by Sadoldgit

Out of upwards of 65 milllion people? Would you say the same thing about the Jewish communities if the figures were the same? I doubt it. Muslims are fair game and apparently every single one of them is hell bent on destroying “British freedoms”. What utter, racist nonsense. Every country has a degree of immigration and every country absorbs the immigrants and their cultures grow and diversify. Sadly some people see that as an evil that must be stamped out. Fortunately they dare in a minority.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/04/11/europe/britain-muslims-s

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/05/28/us/lgbt-muslims-pride-pr

What do you think?
[Post edited 21 Oct 2020 16:43]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

BoJo the clown on 17:28 - Oct 21 with 1072 viewsSadoldgit

BoJo the clown on 16:41 - Oct 21 by Saintsforeverj

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/04/11/europe/britain-muslims-s

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/05/28/us/lgbt-muslims-pride-pr

What do you think?
[Post edited 21 Oct 2020 16:43]

People think all manner of things but you don’t see them manning the barricades over them. Personally I think the way the Palestinians have been treating is appalling but apparently we need to focus on Muslim views about sexual matters. It wasn’t that long ago that we were putting gay people in prison so I wouldn’t get too excited about a small number of people who are still stuck in their thinking. I am more worried about White Suprematists to be honest.
BoJo the clown on 17:43 - Oct 21 with 1064 viewsBridders2

BoJo the clown on 17:28 - Oct 21 by Sadoldgit

People think all manner of things but you don’t see them manning the barricades over them. Personally I think the way the Palestinians have been treating is appalling but apparently we need to focus on Muslim views about sexual matters. It wasn’t that long ago that we were putting gay people in prison so I wouldn’t get too excited about a small number of people who are still stuck in their thinking. I am more worried about White Suprematists to be honest.

So you're in the minority then, and not one of the 80% who think mass immigration is a bad idea. At least we've established that.
I think Islamists are doing a much better job of murdering than white supremacists, so I wouldn't be too concerned.
BoJo the clown on 17:50 - Oct 21 with 1056 viewsSadoldgit

BoJo the clown on 17:43 - Oct 21 by Bridders2

So you're in the minority then, and not one of the 80% who think mass immigration is a bad idea. At least we've established that.
I think Islamists are doing a much better job of murdering than white supremacists, so I wouldn't be too concerned.

I think you will find that non Muslims commit more murders in this country than Muslims, so if you don’t have Muslims as neighbours, you might want to worry.

Getting back to Burnham. Unless he has become a dictator, he is just the leader of the council so I presume the council voted and he carried out their actions. Instead of just calling him out, perhaps call out the council?
BoJo the clown on 17:55 - Oct 21 with 1053 viewsJaySaint

as more of the country is being economically destroyed....

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

BoJo the clown on 19:15 - Oct 21 with 1022 viewsBazza

BoJo the clown on 17:55 - Oct 21 by JaySaint

as more of the country is being economically destroyed....

America you mean?
BoJo the clown on 19:15 - Oct 21 with 1019 viewsJaySaint

BoJo the clown on 19:15 - Oct 21 by Bazza

America you mean?

we are not really bothered about stopping this....look, no copper in sight

Login to get fewer ads

BoJo the clown on 21:56 - Oct 21 with 969 viewscocklebreath

BoJo the clown on 19:15 - Oct 21 by JaySaint

we are not really bothered about stopping this....look, no copper in sight

Ffs tommy Robinson 🙄

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

BoJo the clown on 02:55 - Oct 22 with 922 viewsBison

BoJo the clown on 17:50 - Oct 21 by Sadoldgit

I think you will find that non Muslims commit more murders in this country than Muslims, so if you don’t have Muslims as neighbours, you might want to worry.

Getting back to Burnham. Unless he has become a dictator, he is just the leader of the council so I presume the council voted and he carried out their actions. Instead of just calling him out, perhaps call out the council?

Death or money ?

Burnham = give me $$$$€€€€€£££££££

Rest of country = save the at risk and old people

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

BoJo the clown on 07:22 - Oct 22 with 902 viewsSalisburySaint

BoJo the clown on 17:50 - Oct 21 by Sadoldgit

Local Tory councillors and Tory MP's, and Tory 1922 committee agree with Burnham's stance, yet this is never mentioned on BBC, when questioning government ministers.
BoJo the clown on 09:17 - Oct 22 with 879 viewsBison

BoJo the clown on 07:22 - Oct 22 by SalisburySaint

Local Tory councillors and Tory MP's, and Tory 1922 committee agree with Burnham's stance, yet this is never mentioned on BBC, when questioning government ministers.

Do you ?

I personally don't agree with the Tories you mention in this case.

BoJo the clown on 09:44 - Oct 22 with 872 viewsSalisburySaint

BoJo the clown on 09:17 - Oct 22 by Bison

Do you ?

I personally don't agree with the Tories you mention in this case.

I do agree with him that if Areas enter Level 3, they should be given appropriate support and this what he was trying to achieve and still is for people in Greater Manchester Area.

the locals are certainly restless in Manchester

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-
[Post edited 22 Oct 2020 10:41]
BoJo the clown on 11:22 - Oct 22 with 841 viewsBison

BoJo the clown on 09:44 - Oct 22 by SalisburySaint

I do agree with him that if Areas enter Level 3, they should be given appropriate support and this what he was trying to achieve and still is for people in Greater Manchester Area.

the locals are certainly restless in Manchester

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-
[Post edited 22 Oct 2020 10:41]

My issue with him is that he's treating it like a strike saying we won't do this till our demands are met. Well in a strike the buses don't run or cars stopped gettin made , in this case a 2 week strike means people will be put in body bags . He has made himself a celebrity out of this you probabally can't name the mayors of Sheffield , Barnsley or Rotherham who said yep fair enough we need to protect the NHS let's argue about the money later.

BoJo the clown on 12:30 - Oct 22 with 824 viewsSadoldgit

BoJo the clown on 02:55 - Oct 22 by Bison

Death or money ?

Burnham = give me $$$$€€€€€£££££££

Rest of country = save the at risk and old people

So you think it is just him and not the council? Perhaps they should have got the whole council out when doing the interviews rather than just the leader? I note another mayor being interviewed made a point of saying that he viewed their payment as being an “ interim” one so further conversations to be had there down the line, clearly. Also many other local councils and MPs have been quoted as saying that the sums are “inadequate”. There is obviously a great deal of unrest up north and just to pretend that it is all about one person being intransigent is way too simplistic in the same way that Brexit wasn’t just about Farage.
BoJo the clown on 12:34 - Oct 22 with 824 viewsdwayne_dibley

BoJo the clown on 11:22 - Oct 22 by Bison

My issue with him is that he's treating it like a strike saying we won't do this till our demands are met. Well in a strike the buses don't run or cars stopped gettin made , in this case a 2 week strike means people will be put in body bags . He has made himself a celebrity out of this you probabally can't name the mayors of Sheffield , Barnsley or Rotherham who said yep fair enough we need to protect the NHS let's argue about the money later.

but he has reckoned that the occupants of those bodybags would be an ongoing drain on the social care budget. So win - wi situation.

Extra government cash and kudos for labour

Reduction in the social care bill

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

BoJo the clown on 22:35 - Oct 22 with 773 viewsJaySaint

316 Covid deaths fro those u60 and not already severely ill. That's 0.000463% of the UK population,

To put it into context.....

More people a year die from accidental poisoning 1523, falls from stairs or steps 655, falls total 3645, complications during medical care 433, the list goes on.

But yep, more lockdown for all is the answer!
[Post edited 22 Oct 2020 22:35]

BoJo the clown on 22:55 - Oct 22 with 760 viewsSadoldgit

BoJo the clown on 22:35 - Oct 22 by JaySaint

316 Covid deaths fro those u60 and not already severely ill. That's 0.000463% of the UK population,

To put it into context.....

More people a year die from accidental poisoning 1523, falls from stairs or steps 655, falls total 3645, complications during medical care 433, the list goes on.

But yep, more lockdown for all is the answer!
[Post edited 22 Oct 2020 22:35]

When are you going to start factoring in the number of people suffering from long Covid and the numerous other sides effects? The infection rates are climbing as are the deaths and winter hasn’t even kicked in. Have you seen the effects on America? I know you don’t get it, but this really is a serious pandemic.
BoJo the clown on 10:59 - Oct 23 with 731 viewsJaySaint

Despite the propaganda....

Imagine the shock...
https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-lung-cancer-deaths-during-pandemic-may-ha

BoJo the clown on 11:20 - Oct 23 with 718 viewsSadoldgit

BoJo the clown on 10:59 - Oct 23 by JaySaint

Despite the propaganda....

Imagine the shock...
https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-lung-cancer-deaths-during-pandemic-may-ha

Instead of wasting your time spreading your propaganda here, why don’t you badger your local MP? It’s the Government who are calling the shots, not us. Good luck.
BoJo the clown on 11:28 - Oct 23 with 714 viewsSalisburySaint

BoJo the clown on 16:25 - Oct 21 by Bridders2

The Jewish population share British values. I'm all for cohesion and integration, but I think even you'll accept that becomes harder with mass immigration.

not 100%

Without wanting to appear Anti-Semitic, the Haredi Jews very secular, and many not encourage learning English

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haredi_Judaism

look at United Kingdom bit
BoJo the clown on 11:50 - Oct 23 with 707 viewsSadoldgit

Although I don’t have a problem with immigration, I don’t agree with “mass” immigration. I have more of a problem with nationalism. We start off life where we are through the accident of birth and I see no reason why we can’t settle anywhere on the planet we want to and build a life for ourselves without getting grief from the locals because we are one of them (so long as we abide by the law of course). Clearly this would be a problem if everyone on the planet decided that they wanted to live in one particular place, but they don’t. Most people stay in the country of their birth. Immigration is as old as mankind itself and it isn’t going to end any time soon. I believe the world is a better place for it.

When I grew up the only take away food was fish and chips. Look at the amazing array of food we can help ourselves to now.

Every country needs migrants. The problem we have is the likes of Farage or Robinson who do nothing but focus on the negatives. Steve McQueen (the black film director) was interviewed on TV last night and brought up Enoch Powell’s infamous “rivers of blood” speech. This scare monger Ings has been going on for years and it is little wonder that minority group are now voicing their contempt for such blinkered thinking.
BoJo the clown on 13:53 - Oct 23 with 692 viewsJaySaint

BoJo the clown on 11:50 - Oct 23 by Sadoldgit

Although I don’t have a problem with immigration, I don’t agree with “mass” immigration. I have more of a problem with nationalism. We start off life where we are through the accident of birth and I see no reason why we can’t settle anywhere on the planet we want to and build a life for ourselves without getting grief from the locals because we are one of them (so long as we abide by the law of course). Clearly this would be a problem if everyone on the planet decided that they wanted to live in one particular place, but they don’t. Most people stay in the country of their birth. Immigration is as old as mankind itself and it isn’t going to end any time soon. I believe the world is a better place for it.

When I grew up the only take away food was fish and chips. Look at the amazing array of food we can help ourselves to now.

Every country needs migrants. The problem we have is the likes of Farage or Robinson who do nothing but focus on the negatives. Steve McQueen (the black film director) was interviewed on TV last night and brought up Enoch Powell’s infamous “rivers of blood” speech. This scare monger Ings has been going on for years and it is little wonder that minority group are now voicing their contempt for such blinkered thinking.

leave Ings out of it!!!!!

BoJo the clown on 13:55 - Oct 23 with 691 viewsdwayne_dibley

BoJo the clown on 11:20 - Oct 23 by Sadoldgit

Instead of wasting your time spreading your propaganda here, why don’t you badger your local MP? It’s the Government who are calling the shots, not us. Good luck.

badgers are being culled by the Tory chinless wonders so you cannot badger anyone anymore

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

BoJo the clown on 19:22 - Oct 23 with 666 viewssaint22

WAC

https://apple.news/AQ2cmBdxgR3GbC5y0_jhX9A
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024