Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team news for Sunday 14:12 - Oct 22 with 1013 viewsericofarabia

From Everton Presser (god I hate that expression but leaving it in to annoy everybody else 😂), Rodriguez is likely to be out (fingers crossed). Seems he took a knock early on from vvd challenge. I didn't watch the game but do recall seeing that van dick had made 2 pretty meaty c he allenges early on as reported on bbc live match text at the time.
With the diving cheating Dickarselon banned, and Theo not available (unfortunately not for us either) things looking up a bit for us.
Team news for Sunday on 14:19 - Oct 22 with 1003 viewsericofarabia

Also just seen the Mr Friend is Ref 😟. But this could go either way, his hatred for us is a given, but how will he feel about Everton given his hero worship of Liverpool 🤔.
Admittedly he hasn't been so blatant recently but that has when we've been playing teams outside the Big 6.
Team news for Sunday on 14:43 - Oct 22 with 982 viewskingslandstand1

Wind up Pickford and he may drop a goolie or so - he'll be under the spotlight a bit
Team news for Sunday on 15:18 - Oct 22 with 954 viewssolent_toffee

Team news for Sunday on 14:43 - Oct 22 by kingslandstand1

Wind up Pickford and he may drop a goolie or so - he'll be under the spotlight a bit

Apparently he’s not playing according to Five Live earlier.
Team news for Sunday on 15:58 - Oct 22 with 921 viewssaint22

Team news for Sunday on 14:19 - Oct 22 by ericofarabia

Also just seen the Mr Friend is Ref 😟. But this could go either way, his hatred for us is a given, but how will he feel about Everton given his hero worship of Liverpool 🤔.
Admittedly he hasn't been so blatant recently but that has when we've been playing teams outside the Big 6.

oh not Kevin, WAC that guy is, seriously think he is the worst.......
Team news for Sunday on 16:09 - Oct 22 with 901 viewsDellHero_Would

Team news for Sunday on 15:58 - Oct 22 by saint22

oh not Kevin, WAC that guy is, seriously think he is the worst.......

We haven’t had a “who’s the ref” thread from you for a few weeks pal. Will they be making a return?

#IQ22

Poll: Wearing a mask

Team news for Sunday on 16:12 - Oct 22 with 893 viewsSadoldgit

Team news for Sunday on 15:18 - Oct 22 by solent_toffee

Goods news in some respects as he won’t be clattering Ings again. Bad news in that he is often a liability for them.
Team news for Sunday on 16:56 - Oct 22 with 855 viewskingslandstand1

Team news for Sunday on 15:18 - Oct 22 by solent_toffee

Have just heard on Talksport that James Rodriguez is out as well following a tackle earlier in the game by VvD of all people. I stand to be corrected on that, but quite convinced that's what I heard in the background ............... Good news for us, not for you I'm afraid ST

So do Everton insist on retrospective action against VvD as well?

It's football, injuries (bad ones) do occur. Different if any malice obviously, but "that" challenge was not
Team news for Sunday on 17:03 - Oct 22 with 850 viewsSaintsforeverj

Team news for Sunday on 16:56 - Oct 22 by kingslandstand1

Have just heard on Talksport that James Rodriguez is out as well following a tackle earlier in the game by VvD of all people. I stand to be corrected on that, but quite convinced that's what I heard in the background ............... Good news for us, not for you I'm afraid ST

It's football, injuries (bad ones) do occur. Different if any malice obviously, but "that" challenge was not

Yep Rodriguez is out, plus Richarlison, plus Coleman I think. Not seen anything about Pickford, but this is clearly a great time to play them.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Login to get fewer ads

Team news for Sunday on 17:07 - Oct 22 with 850 viewssolent_toffee

Team news for Sunday on 16:56 - Oct 22 by kingslandstand1

It’s quite funny, in the first ten minutes VVD did two proper snide tackles, one on James and one on DCL. The first should have been a yellow. The Liverpool FC Echo were loving it on their live match text commentary thing stating ‘Virgil letting them know who’s the Daddy’.

Oh the irony.

Yes, James, Coleman, Pickford and Richarlison are all out.

Just one of those things.
Team news for Sunday on 17:12 - Oct 22 with 842 viewsSaintsforeverj

Team news for Sunday on 17:07 - Oct 22 by solent_toffee

It’s quite funny, in the first ten minutes VVD did two proper snide tackles, one on James and one on DCL. The first should have been a yellow. The Liverpool FC Echo were loving it on their live match text commentary thing stating ‘Virgil letting them know who’s the Daddy’.

Oh the irony.

Yes, James, Coleman, Pickford and Richarlison are all out.

Just one of those things.

Is pickford injured or is he taking some time out due to pressure regarding that tackle? Or the manager protecting him?
[Post edited 22 Oct 2020 17:13]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Team news for Sunday on 17:15 - Oct 22 with 837 viewssolent_toffee

Team news for Sunday on 17:12 - Oct 22 by Saintsforeverj

Is pickford injured or is he taking some time out due to pressure regarding that tackle? Or the manager protecting him?
[Post edited 22 Oct 2020 17:13]

It was almost a matter of fact during the press conference that he would be missing, but with no explanation. The new lad Olsen has been training with them for a few weeks now so he should be ready.

And goalies on their debuts are usually ace or rubbish, so should be interesting!
Team news for Sunday on 17:20 - Oct 22 with 832 viewsericofarabia

Team news for Sunday on 17:15 - Oct 22 by solent_toffee

It was almost a matter of fact during the press conference that he would be missing, but with no explanation. The new lad Olsen has been training with them for a few weeks now so he should be ready.

And goalies on their debuts are usually ace or rubbish, so should be interesting!

Sadly we've got history of not putting replacement keepers under any pressure and when we do have any goal attempts the newbie makes a worldy!!
I think I'd rather have Pickford in goal, with him knowing that his every movement is under the microscope.
Team news for Sunday on 17:29 - Oct 22 with 820 viewsSteveMoron

Team news for Sunday on 17:03 - Oct 22 by Saintsforeverj

Yep Rodriguez is out, plus Richarlison, plus Coleman I think. Not seen anything about Pickford, but this is clearly a great time to play them.

Stick the big man on DCL and we might get a win.
Team news for Sunday on 17:55 - Oct 22 with 798 viewsericofarabia

Team news for Sunday on 17:29 - Oct 22 by SteveMoron

Stick the big man on DCL and we might get a win.

He's A Viking, The Mighty Viking
Jannick Vester-gaard.
Team news for Sunday on 18:14 - Oct 22 with 786 viewskingslandstand1

Team news for Sunday on 17:55 - Oct 22 by ericofarabia

He's A Viking, The Mighty Viking
Jannick Vester-gaard.

Isn't it strange how he is now the big hero down here after a few decent performances whereas not that long ago he was a pariah and we were all (me at front of queue) to drive him to any airport!

Dare I say it is playing with no crowd to have a go at him at the slightest mistake?
Team news for Sunday on 18:15 - Oct 22 with 783 viewskingslandstand1

Team news for Sunday on 17:20 - Oct 22 by ericofarabia

Sadly we've got history of not putting replacement keepers under any pressure and when we do have any goal attempts the newbie makes a worldy!!
I think I'd rather have Pickford in goal, with him knowing that his every movement is under the microscope.

I'm with this
Team news for Sunday on 18:54 - Oct 22 with 744 viewsA1079

Team news for Sunday on 18:14 - Oct 22 by kingslandstand1

Isn't it strange how he is now the big hero down here after a few decent performances whereas not that long ago he was a pariah and we were all (me at front of queue) to drive him to any airport!

Dare I say it is playing with no crowd to have a go at him at the slightest mistake?

You could be right Kingslandstand. Fans are supposed to be seen as the 12th man for their team but quite often they can be an achilles heel.
Team news for Sunday on 21:38 - Oct 22 with 631 viewsericofarabia

Team news for Sunday on 16:09 - Oct 22 by DellHero_Would

We haven’t had a “who’s the ref” thread from you for a few weeks pal. Will they be making a return?

#IQ22

Just for old times sake, nothing to do with 22, and to be honest more of a Steve Web thing ..... oh noes, OMG, etc we are doomed Lawro has predicted us to win 2-0 and he never gets our results correct. I think based on his predictions last season, if they'd all been correct we'd have easily have been relegated. Also I think our actual point total v his predicted had the biggest variance in the whole table. I could be talking absolute bollox here but it rings a bell.
Team news for Sunday on 21:54 - Oct 22 with 622 viewsericofarabia

Team news for Sunday on 17:15 - Oct 22 by solent_toffee

Still nothing anywhere in print about Pickford dropping out that I can find.
I thought it would have been banner headline stuff to be honest.
Team news for Sunday on 14:19 - Oct 23 with 498 viewsericofarabia

Team news for Sunday on 21:54 - Oct 22 by ericofarabia

Still nothing anywhere in print about Pickford dropping out that I can find.
I thought it would have been banner headline stuff to be honest.

Looks like Rodriguez could be playing after all

Which leg is he carrying an injury on, asking for a friend?
#Romeu
Team news for Sunday on 14:44 - Oct 23 with 477 viewssaint22

Team news for Sunday on 16:09 - Oct 22 by DellHero_Would

#IQ22

Oh_another___one
#foolingnoone #multilogins
Team news for Sunday on 14:45 - Oct 23 with 474 viewssaint22

from Ralphs presser

However, after conceding five against Spurs and three at Chelsea their defence has been under scrutiny.

"The two guys up front are doing well, that’s not the problem," said Hasenhuttl.

"We’ve worked defensively this week, hopefully we’ll be more organised this weekend."

Erm maybe play our talented new CB then.....?
Team news for Sunday on 16:20 - Oct 23 with 433 viewssaint22

no Salisu again..........wtf
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024