Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The New POTUS? 23:52 - Oct 22 with 8862 viewsSadoldgit

So.....not long to go until we either get either a new or same old POTUS. Maybe it is the pessimist in me but I have a horrible feeling that the Orange Narcissist (no, I’m not a fan) is going to get another 4 years. What do you all think!
The New POTUS? on 00:46 - Oct 23 with 2808 viewspjt50

Looking forward to tonight's debate to see Trump's new approach .

There's a series called “The Trump Show” on BBC2 on Thursdays. It's probably a bit biased but, when you look at the catalogue of things he's got away with, it's difficult to see how anyone in their right mind could consider voting for him. I'd have more confidence if the main thing in Biden's favour wasn't the fact that he isn't Trump, though.

After the referendum result we can't even say that the bookies are usually right. Maybe I should hedge my bets & take the 15/8 on offer for a Trump win...

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

The New POTUS? on 08:24 - Oct 23 with 2704 viewsdwayne_dibley

The Antichrist is amongst us spreading plague, famine and Trump's suntan lotion

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

The New POTUS? on 08:43 - Oct 23 with 2685 viewsSadoldgit

The New POTUS? on 00:46 - Oct 23 by pjt50

There's a series called “The Trump Show” on BBC2 on Thursdays. It's probably a bit biased but, when you look at the catalogue of things he's got away with, it's difficult to see how anyone in their right mind could consider voting for him. I'd have more confidence if the main thing in Biden's favour wasn't the fact that he isn't Trump, though.

After the referendum result we can't even say that the bookies are usually right. Maybe I should hedge my bets & take the 15/8 on offer for a Trump win...

I saw last night’s episode. When you consider what people used to resign over it just goes to show how the world has changed in just a few short years. He has said himself that he could shot someone dead and his supporters would care and that is probably true. I agree that the main thing Biden has going for him is he isn’t Trump. Saunders seemed to have a lot more energy. It’s amazing that a country of that size can’t find two better candidates but then politics in America are weird. They seem to be looking to outdo themselves. Reagan, George W and now Trump! Watching the series of clips last night his moves at the podium reminded me of the newsreels Mussolini. Once out of the White House, hopefully his past will catch up with him and he will pay for his dodgy dealings.

If you get a chance, watch The Trump Show. The Stormy Daniels piece was good but the most powerful section was when he was stood next to Putin and sold his own intelligence forces down the river. As had been said many times, his actions are beyond parody.
The New POTUS? on 09:39 - Oct 23 with 2660 viewssaint22

The New POTUS? on 00:46 - Oct 23 by pjt50

Its a rather good insight though if you look at the people they interviewed all whom were in his circle but were ousted
Its a fkn mess over there and we are well on the way to mirroring it
The C4 doc about how he has mishandled Covid was very good too, clearly just does whatever he wants and anyone who stands up to him is gone
The New POTUS? on 09:39 - Oct 23 with 2663 viewsJaySaint

its amazing how much coverage US news gets over here. Yet, very little from the continent (who we apparently love?)

Who cares who wins over there

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

The New POTUS? on 09:45 - Oct 23 with 2661 viewsKennington

Sadoldgit - what do you mean “we” get a new president? We’re feckin British!

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

The New POTUS? on 10:05 - Oct 23 with 2641 viewspjt50

The New POTUS? on 09:39 - Oct 23 by JaySaint

its amazing how much coverage US news gets over here. Yet, very little from the continent (who we apparently love?)

Seeing it's the most important political role in the world & we're counting on the US for a post-Brexit trade deal, I think we all should.

Couldn't agree more about the lack of European news, though (except for curved bananas). That's one of the main reasons why we're in our current situation.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

The New POTUS? on 10:15 - Oct 23 with 2626 viewsRon11

The New POTUS? on 10:05 - Oct 23 by pjt50

Seeing it's the most important political role in the world & we're counting on the US for a post-Brexit trade deal, I think we all should.

Couldn't agree more about the lack of European news, though (except for curved bananas). That's one of the main reasons why we're in our current situation.

And now vegan sausage slices will now be renamed 'discs' because they don't contain meat.
Login to get fewer ads

The New POTUS? on 10:29 - Oct 23 with 2617 viewssaint22

The New POTUS? on 09:39 - Oct 23 by JaySaint

you seem to pipe up every time its discussed so why not ignore it if you care so little?
The fact that its hugely important globally given trade, climate, immigration etc should bother you but, as we know self serving Tories arent really fussed about much outside their immediate cronies
The New POTUS? on 10:38 - Oct 23 with 2607 viewsSadoldgit

The New POTUS? on 09:45 - Oct 23 by Kennington

Sadoldgit - what do you mean “we” get a new president? We’re feckin British!

“We” as in the planet. Like it or not, America is the most powerful nation on the planet at the moment and whatever they do affects us hugely. Remember the phrase “when America sneezes the rest of the world catches a cold” regarding the economy? Remember a little thing called the Iraqi War? Think about who we need to be trading with when we finally bail out of the EU. Churchill knew the only way to defeat Hitler was to drag the USA into the war. We have been reliant on America for years and it looks like we will become even more reliant on them in years to come. So yes “we” get either a new, or the same old, President on 3rd November. I don’t know what a Biden presidency will do for our economy, but I am pretty sure that Trump won’t be out to do us any favours.
The New POTUS? on 10:56 - Oct 23 with 2595 viewsBazza

Either candidate would not still be working if they were in any normal job. Instead the POTUS has to run the biggest democracy in the world. I’ve had a boss like Trump and it was a nightmare. On the other hand Biden has not been as friendly to the UK.
The New POTUS? on 11:51 - Oct 23 with 2566 viewsKennington

The New POTUS? on 10:38 - Oct 23 by Sadoldgit

“We” as in the planet. Like it or not, America is the most powerful nation on the planet at the moment and whatever they do affects us hugely. Remember the phrase “when America sneezes the rest of the world catches a cold” regarding the economy? Remember a little thing called the Iraqi War? Think about who we need to be trading with when we finally bail out of the EU. Churchill knew the only way to defeat Hitler was to drag the USA into the war. We have been reliant on America for years and it looks like we will become even more reliant on them in years to come. So yes “we” get either a new, or the same old, President on 3rd November. I don’t know what a Biden presidency will do for our economy, but I am pretty sure that Trump won’t be out to do us any favours.

Sure, but I don’t see this level of interest in the rules of Russia or China. Clearly their governance is different but I reckon one big reason we’re obsessed with the US is that they speak English and it’s easier to follow.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

The New POTUS? on 13:57 - Oct 23 with 2523 viewsdwayne_dibley

The New POTUS? on 11:51 - Oct 23 by Kennington

Sure, but I don’t see this level of interest in the rules of Russia or China. Clearly their governance is different but I reckon one big reason we’re obsessed with the US is that they speak English and it’s easier to follow.

yanks speak "American" it is a totally devolved language

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

The New POTUS? on 14:22 - Oct 23 with 2515 viewsJaySaint

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

The New POTUS? on 14:32 - Oct 23 with 2503 viewsSadoldgit

The New POTUS? on 11:51 - Oct 23 by Kennington

The language issue helps, but we watch American films and tv programmes, we read American books, we listen to American music. Culturally we may as well be the 51st state.
The New POTUS? on 15:06 - Oct 23 with 2493 viewskernow

The New POTUS? on 13:57 - Oct 23 by dwayne_dibley

yanks speak "American" it is a totally devolved language

I once said that to an American and he told me to f-ck off
Not that devolved then.
The New POTUS? on 16:47 - Oct 23 with 2440 viewsDorsetIan

Logic and the polls suggest that Trump is going to get mullered.

Very simple - just too many Covid dead, too many lies, too much self-serving and too many of his cronies already in jail.

I imagine that he is genuinely bewildered that so many people hate him. Must be hard being that much of narcissist when things turn against you.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

The New POTUS? on 08:28 - Oct 24 with 2363 viewskernow

As last time, Boden to win the popular vote and Trumpkin re-elected . Lots of electoral malpractice and intimidation at the polls.
The New POTUS? on 13:35 - Oct 24 with 2317 viewsSadoldgit

The New POTUS? on 16:47 - Oct 23 by DorsetIan

Logic and the polls suggest that Trump is going to get mullered.

Very simple - just too many Covid dead, too many lies, too much self-serving and too many of his cronies already in jail.

I imagine that he is genuinely bewildered that so many people hate him. Must be hard being that much of narcissist when things turn against you.

I hope that you are right but as we know, he could well lose the popular vote but still remain in office.
The New POTUS? on 16:43 - Oct 24 with 2281 viewsstmichael

I hope so.
The radicle left shouldn’t be prominent in any civilised nation.

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

The New POTUS? on 22:10 - Oct 24 with 2220 viewsSadoldgit

The New POTUS? on 16:43 - Oct 24 by stmichael

I hope so.
The radicle left shouldn’t be prominent in any civilised nation.

You can hardly call the Democrats in the US “left”.
The New POTUS? on 23:23 - Oct 24 with 2193 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

The New POTUS? on 22:10 - Oct 24 by Sadoldgit

You can hardly call the Democrats in the US “left”.

Exactly. This always makes me laugh when I talk to the Americans at work. The Democrats are probably as 'left' as Johnson currently is.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

The New POTUS? on 00:34 - Oct 25 with 2177 viewswashington_saint

The New POTUS? on 23:23 - Oct 24 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Exactly. This always makes me laugh when I talk to the Americans at work. The Democrats are probably as 'left' as Johnson currently is.

DO not be surprised when Trump wins again. The "silent" majority will have their say (just like they did in the UK) and the chattering classes and woke muppets will be beside themselves.

FOr the first time since I had the right to vote I will be voting Republican. The BLM, Antifa, AOC mess that now dominates the Democrats would put us on the path to be the basket case that Europe has become with a semi-police STate.
The New POTUS? on 01:49 - Oct 25 with 2161 viewsDorsetIan

The New POTUS? on 00:34 - Oct 25 by washington_saint

DO not be surprised when Trump wins again. The "silent" majority will have their say (just like they did in the UK) and the chattering classes and woke muppets will be beside themselves.

FOr the first time since I had the right to vote I will be voting Republican. The BLM, Antifa, AOC mess that now dominates the Democrats would put us on the path to be the basket case that Europe has become with a semi-police STate.

And on the basis of that claptrap, you will vote for a man entirely without principle who would take your country even further away from being the democracy that was once the envy of the world.

Listen to all those decent Republicans who know that Trump is a complete wrong‘un and would rather Biden/Harris that risk four more years of this gangster.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

The New POTUS? on 06:57 - Oct 25 with 2127 viewssaint22

The New POTUS? on 00:34 - Oct 25 by washington_saint

AOC and anti fascism is a mess but Trump is ok
Ffs
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024