Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New National Lockdown from Wednesday 23:15 - Oct 30 with 13841 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-boris-johns

Here we go again if the reports are right
[Post edited 30 Oct 2020 23:39]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 11:06 - Nov 6 with 1967 viewsSalisburySaint

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 10:45 - Nov 6 by JaySaint

I wonder what lies we will be told today to justify the economic ruin this country is putting itself in

I wonder if its a masterplan to hide the financial damage that Brexit will do, as they can blame it all on COVID
New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 17:22 - Nov 8 with 1936 viewsJaySaint

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 20:19 - Nov 8 with 1875 viewskernow

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 11:06 - Nov 6 by SalisburySaint

I wonder if its a masterplan to hide the financial damage that Brexit will do, as they can blame it all on COVID

Precisely this.
New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 07:23 - Nov 12 with 1790 viewsJaySaint

Test fewer people, R rate drops as well as covid related deaths. Imagine that...

[Post edited 12 Nov 2020 7:29]

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 09:17 - Nov 12 with 1747 viewsgrumpy

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 07:23 - Nov 12 by JaySaint

Test fewer people, R rate drops as well as covid related deaths. Imagine that...

[Post edited 12 Nov 2020 7:29]

I've seen enough graphs recently to last me a lifetime.
New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 10:43 - Nov 12 with 1717 viewsChesham_Saint

A cunning plan indeed, Baldrick. Does that mean every other country won’t have any financial damage as there is after all, only one Brexit? 🤔

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 10:55 - Nov 12 with 1711 viewssaint22

Of course this way BoJo has only to bumble his way thru December then he can walk leaving us all to pick up the pieces of his disastrous year "in charge"
New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 11:01 - Nov 12 with 1711 viewsSalisburySaint

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 10:43 - Nov 12 by Chesham_Saint

A cunning plan indeed, Baldrick. Does that mean every other country won’t have any financial damage as there is after all, only one Brexit? 🤔

Of course not every country will have financial damage but the effects of Brexit in UK will be difficult to identify in all the other bad figures as a result of Covid, thus making it impossible for those for or against Brexit to show the true financial cost of Brexit on our economy. Which may indeed be their cunning plan

It's certainly worth noting that recent circuit break in Wales was far more effective than our regional lockdowns
[Post edited 12 Nov 2020 11:02]
Login to get fewer ads

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 11:16 - Nov 12 with 1701 viewsBicester_North

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 11:01 - Nov 12 by SalisburySaint

Of course not every country will have financial damage but the effects of Brexit in UK will be difficult to identify in all the other bad figures as a result of Covid, thus making it impossible for those for or against Brexit to show the true financial cost of Brexit on our economy. Which may indeed be their cunning plan

It's certainly worth noting that recent circuit break in Wales was far more effective than our regional lockdowns

How’s that measured about Wales?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 12:32 - Nov 12 with 1672 viewsChesham_Saint

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 11:01 - Nov 12 by SalisburySaint

I agree with your assessment Sals, it will be hard to quantify.

As for Wales, I’ve got a lot of time for the (south) Welsh but they are a bit cut off there...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 13:46 - Nov 12 with 1642 viewsSalisburySaint

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 11:16 - Nov 12 by Bicester_North

How’s that measured about Wales?

All on here

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51768274

Wales stays level and under control, whilst rates rise everywhere else, although North West now starting to fall
New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 13:51 - Nov 12 with 1639 viewsBison

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 13:46 - Nov 12 by SalisburySaint

All on here

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51768274

Wales stays level and under control, whilst rates rise everywhere else, although North West now starting to fall

The North West where there was a regional lockdown ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 17:12 - Nov 12 with 1609 viewsSalisburySaint

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 13:51 - Nov 12 by Bison

The North West where there was a regional lockdown ?

Indeed that’s the case in North West, but in Wales the shorter circuit breaker stopped the increase quicker and things levelled off, a circuit breaker as SAGE suggested in September, could have prevented the rises we have countrywide now
New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 17:15 - Nov 12 with 1606 viewsBicester_North

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 17:12 - Nov 12 by SalisburySaint

Indeed that’s the case in North West, but in Wales the shorter circuit breaker stopped the increase quicker and things levelled off, a circuit breaker as SAGE suggested in September, could have prevented the rises we have countrywide now

That graph was hospital admissions which would usually be a couple of weeks after transmission, is it not a bit early to tell? I haven’t got a clue by the way, just asking.

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 17:59 - Nov 12 with 1593 viewsSalisburySaint

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 17:15 - Nov 12 by Bicester_North

That graph was hospital admissions which would usually be a couple of weeks after transmission, is it not a bit early to tell? I haven’t got a clue by the way, just asking.

No idea, all it suggests to me is the situation is more under control in Wales at the moment than England
New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 18:56 - Nov 12 with 1569 viewssaint22

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 17:59 - Nov 12 by SalisburySaint

No idea, all it suggests to me is the situation is more under control in Wales at the moment than England

of course it is, they don't have blithering Boris in faux charge
New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 19:51 - Nov 12 with 1556 viewsBicester_North

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 17:59 - Nov 12 by SalisburySaint

But this report says there are record numbers in hospital with Covid in Wales

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-54916679

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 20:24 - Nov 12 with 1541 viewsSaintsforeverj

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 19:51 - Nov 12 by Bicester_North

But this report says there are record numbers in hospital with Covid in Wales

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-54916679

The all conquering circuit breaker in Wales, that the opposition said we should have done in England, hasn't completely destroyed the virus? Gosh, I thought Wales having a circuit breaker for just 2 weeks, but early action would bring down hospital admissions and infection rates. Boris really should have followed the clear advice that this circuit breaker would conquer the virus.

When England comes out of Lockdown, in December the virus will be under control in England and rising again in Wales. Watch out for another lockdown in Wales too.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2020 20:32]

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 21:31 - Nov 12 with 1509 viewsgrumpy

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 20:24 - Nov 12 by Saintsforeverj

The all conquering circuit breaker in Wales, that the opposition said we should have done in England, hasn't completely destroyed the virus? Gosh, I thought Wales having a circuit breaker for just 2 weeks, but early action would bring down hospital admissions and infection rates. Boris really should have followed the clear advice that this circuit breaker would conquer the virus.

When England comes out of Lockdown, in December the virus will be under control in England and rising again in Wales. Watch out for another lockdown in Wales too.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2020 20:32]

'When England comes out of Lockdown, in December the virus will be under control in England'

What makes you come to that conclusion?
New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 21:52 - Nov 12 with 1495 viewsSaintsforeverj

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 21:31 - Nov 12 by grumpy

'When England comes out of Lockdown, in December the virus will be under control in England'

What makes you come to that conclusion?

Let's see. 4 weeks of lockdown will have some impact I would imagine as it is 2 weeks longer than the circuit breaker and further into the winter. What do think of Wales coming out of lockdown when there are record hospital admissions? I thought the 2 week circuit breaker was put in place early to prevent the record admissions?
[Post edited 12 Nov 2020 21:55]

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 20:25 - Nov 13 with 1424 viewsJaySaint

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 19:45 - Nov 14 with 1352 viewsJaySaint

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 07:12 - Nov 17 with 1256 viewsJaySaint

Let’s lockdown harder, longer, deeper

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 14:45 - Nov 17 with 1213 viewsJaySaint

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 18:08 - Nov 17 with 1158 viewsSadoldgit

New National Lockdown from Wednesday on 07:12 - Nov 17 by JaySaint

Let’s lockdown harder, longer, deeper

Is cancer caused by an airborne virus?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024