Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Injury Worry For Newcastle Game Is Not The One You Would Think ! 09:30 - Nov 3 with 755 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/53299/saints-injury-worr

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Injury Worry For Newcastle Game Is Not The One You Would Think ! on 09:47 - Nov 3 with 733 viewsBicester_North

I thought Bednarek was ok, just taken off as a precaution as he landed on his head.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Saints Injury Worry For Newcastle Game Is Not The One You Would Think ! on 10:13 - Nov 3 with 704 viewssaint22

Surely Salisu will be fit now and raring to slot in if Jan is injured?
Saints Injury Worry For Newcastle Game Is Not The One You Would Think ! on 11:04 - Nov 3 with 667 viewsRonManager

Saints Injury Worry For Newcastle Game Is Not The One You Would Think ! on 09:47 - Nov 3 by Bicester_North

I thought Bednarek was ok, just taken off as a precaution as he landed on his head.

Concussion protocol perhaps, I think that's 7 days out?

I can remember when the internet was all fields

Saints Injury Worry For Newcastle Game Is Not The One You Would Think ! on 12:35 - Nov 3 with 594 viewsA1079

Saints Injury Worry For Newcastle Game Is Not The One You Would Think ! on 10:13 - Nov 3 by saint22

Surely Salisu will be fit now and raring to slot in if Jan is injured?

Yes, where is this Salisu? What is the problem with him? The point of purchasing him were for moments like this - to step in and step up to cover the one position we have been light in for several seasons now. If not now, then when? He has had long enough to get fit and ready and get used to the team. If he is still not to be considered then I am sorry, something is starting to not feel right about this purchase because his reasons for not being available just like his actual joining of the club have been shrouded in mystery with a complete absence of transparency.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2020 12:50]
Saints Injury Worry For Newcastle Game Is Not The One You Would Think ! on 12:44 - Nov 3 with 575 views1teeminants

Saints Injury Worry For Newcastle Game Is Not The One You Would Think ! on 12:35 - Nov 3 by A1079

Yes, where is this Salisu? What is the problem with him? The point of purchasing him were for moments like this - to step in and step up to cover the one position we have been light in for several seasons now. If not now, then when? He has had long enough to get fit and ready and get used to the team. If he is still not to be considered then I am sorry, something is starting to not feel right about this purchase because his reasons for not being available just like his actual joining of the club have been shrouded in mystery with a complete absence of transparency.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2020 12:50]

I agree. If Salisu is not in the squad this Friday I shall be concerned.Ralph keeps saying he needs more time and is nearly ready but he’s said it a few times now. Something doesn’t feel right about this.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024