Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky Sports Football Updates 15:56 - Nov 7 with 1148 viewsRon11

Why did they get rid of Charlie Nicholas and bring in the squeaky gobshite Mcoist?
And what makes it worse today he's paired up with the clown more responsible for boring, defensive dirty football than anyone else - Tony Pulis.
He should stick to haunting back alleys
Sky Sports Football Updates on 16:31 - Nov 7 with 1099 viewsTripleNiemi

Have to say, and it pains me to say this, i actually miss Thompson along with Matt and Charlie. I get things change and there were reasons , but its shite now.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Sky Sports Football Updates on 16:34 - Nov 7 with 1095 viewsBicester_North

Is there any football media worth watching or listening to any more? Apart from Solent and Gary Neville I don’t do any of it now, just watch the games and mute anything else.

It all seems full of thick, unbearable tw@ts. Stelling is ok but not bothered watching the new
line up. Could hardly watch it before as Merson is such a prick.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Sky Sports Football Updates on 16:51 - Nov 7 with 1067 viewsRon11

Sky Sports Football Updates on 16:34 - Nov 7 by Bicester_North

Is there any football media worth watching or listening to any more? Apart from Solent and Gary Neville I don’t do any of it now, just watch the games and mute anything else.

It all seems full of thick, unbearable tw@ts. Stelling is ok but not bothered watching the new
line up. Could hardly watch it before as Merson is such a prick.

Amazed me that Merson stayed and the rest were booted out.
He was just following the Norwich game and when they finally scored he let out a scream which sounded like he was being garroted with barbed wire.
Tw@t.
Sky Sports Football Updates on 16:52 - Nov 7 with 1063 viewsRon11

Sky Sports Football Updates on 16:31 - Nov 7 by TripleNiemi

Have to say, and it pains me to say this, i actually miss Thompson along with Matt and Charlie. I get things change and there were reasons , but its shite now.

Absolutely, it is shite now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024