Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomez out 16:07 - Nov 11 with 1537 viewskingslandstand1

Now watch Kloppity moan!!
Gomez out on 16:21 - Nov 11 with 1523 viewsChesham_Saint

I don’t really follow the scallies and who turns out for them, is he important to them?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Gomez out on 20:19 - Nov 11 with 1421 viewsericofarabia

Gomez out on 16:21 - Nov 11 by Chesham_Saint

I don’t really follow the scallies and who turns out for them, is he important to them?

Neither do I but I think he is a Centre Half, and with van dick out long term and having sold the worlds best centre half lolvren I guess this could leave them short. Brace yourselves for full on Pray for Gomez deluge and a campaign to put the season on hold till both are fit. Expect a legal case against England by Klopp.
Gomez out on 21:35 - Nov 11 with 1374 viewsdirk_doone

Aké out. Pep's going to be moaning too.

There are going to be a few walking wounded after this international break.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Gomez out on 07:13 - Nov 12 with 1265 viewskingslandstand1

Gomez out on 21:35 - Nov 11 by dirk_doone

Aké out. Pep's going to be moaning too.

There are going to be a few walking wounded after this international break.

Something we won't need to worry about hopefully
Gomez out on 16:07 - Nov 13 with 1095 viewsMessysaints

https://news.sky.com/story/liverpools-mo-salah-tests-positive-for-coronavirus-12

ouch poor liverpool lol
Gomez out on 16:12 - Nov 13 with 1089 viewsdirk_doone

Gomez out on 16:07 - Nov 13 by Messysaints

https://news.sky.com/story/liverpools-mo-salah-tests-positive-for-coronavirus-12

ouch poor liverpool lol

There are going to be a lot more players testing positive after they all return from the international break.

Gomez out on 16:18 - Nov 13 with 1080 viewsMessysaints

Gomez out on 16:12 - Nov 13 by dirk_doone

There are going to be a lot more players testing positive after they all return from the international break.

can guess all these might have it https://www.skysports.com/football/england-vs-rep-ire/teams/439477 as Alan Browne tested positive after the game, so all 22 players now potentially with it, gd job JWP pulled out lol
[Post edited 13 Nov 2020 16:21]
Gomez out on 16:20 - Nov 13 with 1078 viewscocklebreath

Don’t want too many as the league will let them postpone next game. How many need to test positive for a postponement? I’m starting to think we could take advantage of the situation.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Login to get fewer ads

Gomez out on 16:38 - Nov 13 with 1064 viewsdirk_doone

Gomez out on 16:20 - Nov 13 by cocklebreath

Don’t want too many as the league will let them postpone next game. How many need to test positive for a postponement? I’m starting to think we could take advantage of the situation.

With the congested fixture list this season, teams involved in European competitions who also have a dozen or more players regularly playing for their countries, are going to be severely handicapped. They'll have injuries, fatigue and coronavirus to contend with. You can see why Klopp and Pep are already complaining how unfair it all is.

The top team in the league this season will probably be one not involved in Europe and with only a few players involved in international matches. The way Saints have handled this international break indicates we are already thinking about that. On the England v Ireland TV commentary last night, they said that Ireland had asked about bringing Shane Long in as a late replacement but had been turned down. Saints' manager and players are taking the league VERY seriously this season and they don't want anything getting in their way.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2020 16:40]

Gomez out on 17:15 - Nov 13 with 1034 viewsButty101

Gomez out on 16:38 - Nov 13 by dirk_doone

With the congested fixture list this season, teams involved in European competitions who also have a dozen or more players regularly playing for their countries, are going to be severely handicapped. They'll have injuries, fatigue and coronavirus to contend with. You can see why Klopp and Pep are already complaining how unfair it all is.

The top team in the league this season will probably be one not involved in Europe and with only a few players involved in international matches. The way Saints have handled this international break indicates we are already thinking about that. On the England v Ireland TV commentary last night, they said that Ireland had asked about bringing Shane Long in as a late replacement but had been turned down. Saints' manager and players are taking the league VERY seriously this season and they don't want anything getting in their way.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2020 16:40]

Spurs got through an early round of the league cup via a walkover, because their opponents had and outbreak of covid. I would like to think the its a consistent approach should a team have an out break.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024