Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Downing Street reacts to news Corbyn back in Labour Party 19:55 - Nov 17 with 1438 viewsBison

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Downing Street reacts to news Corbyn back in Labour Party on 20:23 - Nov 17 with 1421 viewsBison

5 minutes ago Sir Kier said ...

I know that this has been another painful day for the Jewish community and those Labour members who have fought so hard to tackle antisemitism.

He obviously is not in charge , I feel sorry for him as at least he is trying.

Downing Street reacts to news Corbyn back in Labour Party on 20:41 - Nov 17 with 1399 viewsJaySaint

Downing Street reacts to news Corbyn back in Labour Party on 20:23 - Nov 17 by Bison

I know that this has been another painful day for the Jewish community and those Labour members who have fought so hard to tackle antisemitism.

This must be what Dorsetian was on about when he said labour will win.

Not when Len McClusky runs the party they won’t

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Downing Street reacts to news Corbyn back in Labour Party on 20:42 - Nov 17 with 1399 viewsgrumpy

Downing Street reacts to news Corbyn back in Labour Party on 20:23 - Nov 17 by Bison

I find you very trying..
Downing Street reacts to news Corbyn back in Labour Party on 20:52 - Nov 17 with 1388 viewsBison

Downing Street reacts to news Corbyn back in Labour Party on 20:42 - Nov 17 by grumpy

I find you very trying..

I do try Grumps I have 2 kids , I work hard , my dad worked at Bardicks foundary and served in the navy.

I pay taxes , do you ?

I don't think the countries health is improved by free sh!t. You want free Sh!t ?

Look after your kids , don't expect workers like my wife to do that or......... Marcus rashford . ( Manchester scum )

Tell me Grumps .... what is your story ?

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:57 - Nov 17 with 1381 viewsJaySaint

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Downing Street reacts to news Corbyn back in Labour Party on 21:06 - Nov 17 with 1370 viewsgrumpy

Downing Street reacts to news Corbyn back in Labour Party on 20:52 - Nov 17 by Bison

I do try Grumps I have 2 kids , I work hard , my dad worked at Bardicks foundary and served in the navy.

I pay taxes , do you ?

I don't think the countries health is improved by free sh!t. You want free Sh!t ?

Look after your kids , don't expect workers like my wife to do that or......... Marcus rashford . ( Manchester scum )

For your interest then, I have 2 kids,5 grandchildren, I work hard and my dad fought in France, my Uncle in Burma.

I pay taxes.

'free sh!t' what on earth are you going on about now?

Marcus Rashford has done a lot of Charity work and has a MBE and is presently launching a book to help vulnerable and underprivileged children.

Is that ok?
Downing Street reacts to news Corbyn back in Labour Party on 22:53 - Nov 17 with 1326 viewsBison

Downing Street reacts to news Corbyn back in Labour Party on 21:06 - Nov 17 by grumpy

For your interest then, I have 2 kids,5 grandchildren, I work hard and my dad fought in France, my Uncle in Burma.

I pay taxes.

'free sh!t' what on earth are you going on about now?

Marcus Rashford has done a lot of Charity work and has a MBE and is presently launching a book to help vulnerable and underprivileged children.

Is that ok?

That will do for me. I apologise if I offended you , those guys gave us the chance to argue.

I bet Markus (MBE) would happily compare medals with your dad and uncle , Burmha star wasn't it he earnt?
[Post edited 17 Nov 2020 23:05]

Downing Street reacts to news Corbyn back in Labour Party on 09:38 - Nov 18 with 1209 viewsgrumpy

Downing Street reacts to news Corbyn back in Labour Party on 22:53 - Nov 17 by Bison

That will do for me. I apologise if I offended you , those guys gave us the chance to argue.

I bet Markus (MBE) would happily compare medals with your dad and uncle , Burmha star wasn't it he earnt?
[Post edited 17 Nov 2020 23:05]

My Uncle never spoke much about Burma, all he said was it a nightmare fighting Japs in the Jungle.
Login to get fewer ads

Downing Street reacts to news Corbyn back in Labour Party on 11:03 - Nov 18 with 1186 viewsSaintNick

Downing Street reacts to news Corbyn back in Labour Party on 09:38 - Nov 18 by grumpy

My Uncle never spoke much about Burma, all he said was it a nightmare fighting Japs in the Jungle.

My Grandad had his tongue shot off in Normandy, he would never talk about it

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Downing Street reacts to news Corbyn back in Labour Party on 12:56 - Nov 18 with 1144 viewssaint22

Downing Street reacts to news Corbyn back in Labour Party on 20:52 - Nov 17 by Bison

I pay taxes , do you ?

But this country is improved by self serving privately educated tw Ats who let children starve and people die because they are clue less and careless
Downing Street reacts to news Corbyn back in Labour Party on 19:52 - Nov 18 with 1085 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54990506

Is Starmer's wishes and power being undermined by the Labour members who would rather have Corbyn back, even if they risk upsetting / undermining the new leader?

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Downing Street reacts to news Corbyn back in Labour Party on 22:59 - Nov 18 with 1042 viewsRon11

Downing Street reacts to news Corbyn back in Labour Party on 19:52 - Nov 18 by Saintsforeverj

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54990506

Is Starmer's wishes and power being undermined by the Labour members who would rather have Corbyn back, even if they risk upsetting / undermining the new leader?

Lets have Corbyn back as leader of Labour and of the opposition.
It's what Britain needs.
Downing Street reacts to news Corbyn back in Labour Party on 08:19 - Nov 19 with 997 viewsSadoldgit

Downing Street reacts to news Corbyn back in Labour Party on 22:59 - Nov 18 by Ron11

Lets have Corbyn back as leader of Labour and of the opposition.
It's what Britain needs.

Ron, what we need is a proper leader who makes proper plans and communicates well, not some bumbling reactive chancer. Take the piss out of Labour all you like, but that doesn’t make the present incumbent any better or slightly competent.
Downing Street reacts to news Corbyn back in Labour Party on 08:55 - Nov 19 with 979 viewsChesham_Saint

Downing Street reacts to news Corbyn back in Labour Party on 12:56 - Nov 18 by saint22

But this country is improved by self serving privately educated tw Ats who let children starve and people die because they are clue less and careless

"privately educated tvvats"

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Downing Street reacts to news Corbyn back in Labour Party on 12:41 - Nov 19 with 956 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Downing Street reacts to news Corbyn back in Labour Party on 12:56 - Nov 18 by saint22

7/10 - that was a very good attempt

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024