Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? 14:15 - Nov 19 with 823 viewsSaintNick

If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 15:21 - Nov 19 with 786 viewsSaintsforeverj

There is mention of fans returning in December, in low infection areas. Surely it can't be fair that some home teams have fans and some don't? I think December and January is pushing it. But when the vaccine starts to be rolled out, surely we can get at least socially distanced crowds back everywhere by February /March. By then, we will be heading into spring and the vaccine will be being rolled out.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 17:12 - Nov 19 with 731 viewsBicester_North

As long as you can do all the things you can normally do at football like throat slitting gestures to the away fans (or just at the away section empty seats if they can’t travel) booing sideways passes, eat 4 pies and drink 4 pints at half time, and not too many restrictions then definitely.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 17:54 - Nov 19 with 690 viewsBerber

I would be happy just to do a tour of the empty stadium for the trip out.
If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 17:58 - Nov 19 with 683 viewsblambo

YES I woukld return and I don't want ANY COVID Paranoia precautions WHATSOEVER.
Back to normal NOW!
If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 18:20 - Nov 19 with 662 viewsgrumpy

Can you imagine the atmosphere in a half empty stadium with those there social distancing?
If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 18:27 - Nov 19 with 653 viewsChesham_Saint

If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 18:20 - Nov 19 by grumpy

Can you imagine the atmosphere in a half empty stadium with those there social distancing?

You've not been at Fratton when the Portsdown Hillbillies have just lost another game then?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 18:40 - Nov 19 with 647 viewsTripleNiemi

No.

Now, if the question was 'If you could return to The Dell in December....' then that would be a resounding yes

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 18:44 - Nov 19 with 641 viewsChesham_Saint

If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 18:40 - Nov 19 by TripleNiemi

No.

Now, if the question was 'If you could return to The Dell in December....' then that would be a resounding yes

Can you imagine Social Distancing on the MIlton Terrace when a goal had been scored or when an away crew tried to 'establish' themselves..?!

PS In retrospect it turns out that the Millwall 'Half Way Line' mob were years ahead with their terrace fashion of surgical gear. Who knew?

Login to get fewer ads

If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 18:49 - Nov 19 with 640 viewssolent_toffee

If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 15:21 - Nov 19 by Saintsforeverj

There is mention of fans returning in December, in low infection areas. Surely it can't be fair that some home teams have fans and some don't? I think December and January is pushing it. But when the vaccine starts to be rolled out, surely we can get at least socially distanced crowds back everywhere by February /March. By then, we will be heading into spring and the vaccine will be being rolled out.

Have they ran it past Klopp yet? With Liverpool still having high numbers of cases it would be highly unlikely that the loveables will be allowed in unless Jurgen introduces the Oslo treaty whereby fans of FC Class and Dignity are allowed in as long as they are from Norway, Devon, Cornwall, Ireland or any other outpost of the cult.
If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 18:51 - Nov 19 with 636 viewsChesham_Saint

If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 18:49 - Nov 19 by solent_toffee

Have they ran it past Klopp yet? With Liverpool still having high numbers of cases it would be highly unlikely that the loveables will be allowed in unless Jurgen introduces the Oslo treaty whereby fans of FC Class and Dignity are allowed in as long as they are from Norway, Devon, Cornwall, Ireland or any other outpost of the cult.

Excellent stuff. If only you had the same disdain for the skates as you do for the "Lovables" you'd be a shoe-in for the UI correspondent of the year ..!

If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 19:15 - Nov 19 with 614 viewsSaintsforeverj

If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 18:49 - Nov 19 by solent_toffee

They also come from China, Sweden, Finland, Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Wales, Russia, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Benidorm, many countries in Africa, Qatar and Israel. I'm not sure they would be allowed in, even if socially distanced, as arn't people prevented from travelling?

If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 19:37 - Nov 19 with 598 viewskernow

If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 18:51 - Nov 19 by Chesham_Saint

Excellent stuff. If only you had the same disdain for the skates as you do for the "Lovables" you'd be a shoe-in for the UI correspondent of the year ..!

If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 20:13 - Nov 19 with 571 viewssolent_toffee

If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 19:15 - Nov 19 by Saintsforeverj

They also come from China, Sweden, Finland, Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Wales, Russia, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Benidorm, many countries in Africa, Qatar and Israel. I'm not sure they would be allowed in, even if socially distanced, as arn't people prevented from travelling?

Tell me about it. Everton can’t put a post on their social media without getting invaded by them. None of them appear to know the rules of the game, only the cult.
If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 20:16 - Nov 19 with 569 viewssolent_toffee

If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 18:51 - Nov 19 by Chesham_Saint

Haha, to be fair I do have more than a soft spot for Pompey. In fact some of the TUI A-listers (who shall remain nameless) have even suggested joining me at the Old Girl for a game.
If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 20:26 - Nov 19 with 557 viewsSaintsforeverj

If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 20:16 - Nov 19 by solent_toffee

Haha, to be fair I do have more than a soft spot for Pompey. In fact some of the TUI A-listers (who shall remain nameless) have even suggested joining me at the Old Girl for a game.

You are better than that.

If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 20:33 - Nov 19 with 552 viewsgrumpy

If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 18:40 - Nov 19 by TripleNiemi

No.

I'd gladly pay the same as I do to go to St. Marys to stand on the old Milton Road End.
In the 70s the Dell was special.
If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 23:35 - Nov 19 with 459 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 17:58 - Nov 19 by blambo

Back to normal NOW!

2/10

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 06:20 - Nov 20 with 403 viewssuzie

If You Could Return To St Mary's In December Would You Do So ? on 17:58 - Nov 19 by blambo

Back to normal NOW!

Totally agree!

Your poll should offer the option of returning to St Mary’s under normal conditions Nick!
[Post edited 20 Nov 2020 6:22]

Poll: Would you welcome Koeman back to the club?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024