Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keef 17:49 - Nov 21 with 6106 viewsfitzochris

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Keef on 17:53 - Nov 21 with 6064 views442Dale

And to think, they were one of the first clubs he was linked with during his first spell.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Keef on 18:01 - Nov 21 with 6026 views442Dale

Pleased for him.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Keef on 18:14 - Nov 21 with 5956 viewsD_Alien

After a poor start, Tranmere's form had picked up of late and today's 5-0 win sees them within touching distance of the playoffs

If KH still has any magic left in him, the playoffs should be the least they might aim for

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Keef on 18:16 - Nov 21 with 5945 viewsShun

Wow, didn’t see that coming. Good luck to him, he should do well there where expectations will be more manageable than at the joke club on the other side of Bury.
Keef on 18:19 - Nov 21 with 5918 viewsJames1980

I concur with the well wishers. If he has got back his joie de football back then look out league 2.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Keef on 19:04 - Nov 21 with 5763 viewsIOMDale

Has anybody told Tranmere’s supporters that they’re a League Two club nowadays? You’d think, from reading the comments underneath, that they’re still in the Championship...

https://mobile.twitter.com/TranmereRovers/status/1330209365643636737

UTDNFS

Keef on 19:12 - Nov 21 with 5724 viewsAncoats_Blue

Keef on 19:04 - Nov 21 by IOMDale

Has anybody told Tranmere’s supporters that they’re a League Two club nowadays? You’d think, from reading the comments underneath, that they’re still in the Championship...

https://mobile.twitter.com/TranmereRovers/status/1330209365643636737

A league 2 club all because of us, remember. Not just a league 2 club but one that’s recently been in the tinpottery of the conference.
Mixed feelings in that I actually would like to see Keith regain his spark but also disliking a lot of Tranmere fans’ mard arse reaction to being too shit to stay up last season.
Keef on 19:18 - Nov 21 with 5694 viewsIOMDale

Keef on 19:12 - Nov 21 by Ancoats_Blue

A league 2 club all because of us, remember. Not just a league 2 club but one that’s recently been in the tinpottery of the conference.
Mixed feelings in that I actually would like to see Keith regain his spark but also disliking a lot of Tranmere fans’ mard arse reaction to being too shit to stay up last season.

They seem to despise Bolton but I genuinely can’t think of a reason why?

UTDNFS

Login to get fewer ads

Keef on 19:23 - Nov 21 with 5676 viewsjonahwhereru

Good luck to him. I think he is a decent punt and Bolton was always going to be a poisoned chalice.
Keef on 19:26 - Nov 21 with 5658 viewsTVOS1907

Keef on 19:18 - Nov 21 by IOMDale

They seem to despise Bolton but I genuinely can’t think of a reason why?

They had a lot of rivalry throughout the majority of the 1990s.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Keef on 19:32 - Nov 21 with 5632 viewsIOMDale

Keef on 19:26 - Nov 21 by TVOS1907

They had a lot of rivalry throughout the majority of the 1990s.

Cheers TVOS. Come to think of it, didn’t Bolton beat them in a play-off final?

UTDNFS

Keef on 20:32 - Nov 21 with 5474 viewsEllDale

Pleased to see him back in the game at a club with potential.
Interesting though that Ian Dawes is one of his assistants, no room for Flicker.
Working for Palios could be a double edged sword though. As a former player and football man he understands the game better than most figureheads.
On the other hand perhaps this knowledge makes him prone to meddling.
We’ll see.
Keef on 20:34 - Nov 21 with 5462 viewsD_Alien

First up for Keef, Chris Beech's Carlisle Utd on Tuesday, a good test of where they're both at

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Keef on 20:34 - Nov 21 with 5463 views1907

The most bizarre reaction I’ve ever seen. What on earth.
Keef on 20:40 - Nov 21 with 5435 viewsblackdogblue

Banners, Hexit aside...

Best of luck to him with all honesty, will always remember what a great person he was with my boy 👍

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Keef on 02:34 - Nov 22 with 5142 viewsfrenzied

Wish him every success..Tv game this Friday..

Gave us some of the greatest moments in Dales history...
Keef on 10:20 - Nov 22 with 4924 viewsDalenet

Their message board is in melt down with a focus on his poor win ratio. But if they look up and see what his record was with us in Div 2 they should be pleased. Doesn't help that they won 5-0 yesterday without him and they wanted their guy to remain as manager. If he gets them playing wide and attacking football for the rest of the season he will be a hero and they will forget. I wish him well but he may find it a hard battle to win over their fans. Hilly never really liked fan criticism and could be bloody minded. We were a very forgiving fanbase, hope he has learned from his more bruising encounters elsewhere
Keef on 10:21 - Nov 22 with 4924 viewsoddjob007

A lot of them really hate the fact that he’s from Bolton and has managed Bolton.

Strange set of deluded fans.
Keef on 15:16 - Nov 22 with 4659 viewsEllDale

The good thing as far as Keith’s thin skin is concerned is that for the foreseeable future there won’t be any fans behind the dugout! He just needs to stay off their message board!
I’ve just seen an interview though where he claims that Tranmere are financially secure?
Surely going down cost them £1 million and they’ve some big earners on the playing staff.
Keef on 20:21 - Nov 22 with 4413 viewsDalenet

Keef on 15:16 - Nov 22 by EllDale

The good thing as far as Keith’s thin skin is concerned is that for the foreseeable future there won’t be any fans behind the dugout! He just needs to stay off their message board!
I’ve just seen an interview though where he claims that Tranmere are financially secure?
Surely going down cost them £1 million and they’ve some big earners on the playing staff.

They also had to make 40 people redundant so I guess they cut their cloth quickly. But then Keef thought Bolton had money !!!
Keef on 21:50 - Nov 22 with 4326 views100notout

Keef on 15:16 - Nov 22 by EllDale

Big earners indeed - I notice they have James Vaughan and Peter Clarke great players but they won’t be cheap

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Keef on 22:10 - Nov 27 with 3743 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Keef's new mob did well tonight against Brackley. Good flowing game from both sides... NICE TO SEE!
Keef on 20:17 - Nov 28 with 3334 viewsfinberty

FBWMKH.
Keef on 20:33 - Nov 30 with 3022 viewsJames1980

Keef on 20:17 - Nov 28 by finberty

FBWMKH.

Drawn one of his ex employers in the FA Cup 3rd round

Poll: Is moving to a new location

Keef on 22:47 - Dec 2 with 2675 viewsJames1980

Keef on 20:33 - Nov 30 by James1980

Drawn one of his ex employers in the FA Cup 3rd round