Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed 18:23 - Nov 22 with 1954 viewsPoirot

Strange strange bloke, continues to spread mis information in a totally irresponsible way.

Looking at his twitter timeline unreal looney

Club ambassador etc etc
Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 18:35 - Nov 22 with 1936 viewsChesham_Saint

Hot news! MLT obsessed with Covid and Poirot obsessed with MLT...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 18:48 - Nov 22 with 1920 viewsSaintsforeverj

I know. Le Tiss thinks Santa should be able to travel without wearing a mask as he thinks he needs his drink of port and mince pie. Boris has said no as Santa is overweight and at risk.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2020 18:49]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 18:54 - Nov 22 with 1906 viewsBerber

Wealthy people moving in exalted circles can afford to be sceptical. Not the same for health workers, care workers, bus drivers, shop workers, and many more. Not that it is guaranteed, as Donald Trump and his family can testify - as if they would of course, because they are all truth deniers.
Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 19:00 - Nov 22 with 1893 viewscocklebreath

Fook off you helmet

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 19:00 - Nov 22 with 1893 viewsSaintsforeverj

Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 18:54 - Nov 22 by Berber

Wealthy people moving in exalted circles can afford to be sceptical. Not the same for health workers, care workers, bus drivers, shop workers, and many more. Not that it is guaranteed, as Donald Trump and his family can testify - as if they would of course, because they are all truth deniers.

Yeah I don't know why Le Tiss is so obsessed with this. We all know that it's not personal choice here like smoking or getting fat. Those are examples of personal freedoms that only affect the person making the choice. Visiting the grandparents could kill them, so we have to think about our choices.

Having said that, he is still entitled to express his views and he is forever a Saints legend in my view.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2020 19:04]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 21:00 - Nov 22 with 1784 viewsSonicBoom

More to the point why does Poirot pop up occasionally on a saints message board just to have a go at MLT.
We live in a democracy where he's free to think what he wants.
I'm not sure why poirot gets so upset just hearing someone else's opinion.
Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 21:09 - Nov 22 with 1772 viewsChesham_Saint

Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 21:00 - Nov 22 by SonicBoom

More to the point why does Poirot pop up occasionally on a saints message board just to have a go at MLT.
We live in a democracy where he's free to think what he wants.
I'm not sure why poirot gets so upset just hearing someone else's opinion.

Are you sensing something 'fishy' too, Sonic?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 22:25 - Nov 22 with 1699 viewskingslandstand1

Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 21:09 - Nov 22 by Chesham_Saint

Are you sensing something 'fishy' too, Sonic?

As I've said before, can't be a fishy friend as he spells his moniker correctly
Login to get fewer ads

Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 09:21 - Nov 23 with 1536 viewsSonicBoom

Oh he's definitely a skate. Let's face it for most of us here over the age of what 30 (?) Matt is a legend and we would forgive him if you came home and he was banging your missus.
The fact he doesn't agree with the government line on covid is neither really here or there.
So there can only be one reason he has a pop....
Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 09:27 - Nov 23 with 1531 viewsSadoldgit

Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 22:25 - Nov 22 by kingslandstand1

As I've said before, can't be a fishy friend as he spells his moniker correctly

Unless his moniker is Peter? 😉
Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 10:02 - Nov 23 with 1504 viewsKennington

Simple solution Poirot, delete your twitter account. That’s what I did a year or so ago. It’s the most irritating of all social media platforms, as it basically legitimises ignorance. Don’t blame MLT, blame the system that has you able to hang on his every word. Have you thought that basically that’s what twitter wants you to do? Having well known blue ticked users spouting shite is exactly what twitter wants. It gets people agitated, retweeting and talking and makes twitter ad revenue. Don’t fall for it, simply ignore it.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 11:37 - Nov 23 with 1464 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 10:02 - Nov 23 by Kennington

Simple solution Poirot, delete your twitter account. That’s what I did a year or so ago. It’s the most irritating of all social media platforms, as it basically legitimises ignorance. Don’t blame MLT, blame the system that has you able to hang on his every word. Have you thought that basically that’s what twitter wants you to do? Having well known blue ticked users spouting shite is exactly what twitter wants. It gets people agitated, retweeting and talking and makes twitter ad revenue. Don’t fall for it, simply ignore it.

Completely agree. Twitter is full of vile trolls, most of them kids who think it's acceptable and funny. Plus people peddling all sorts of crap as the truth.

Best thing I did was to delete my Twitter and Instagram accounts. I don't bother with Facebook either now.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 13:07 - Nov 23 with 1408 viewsgeezershoong1

Twitter is one of the most horrific things mankind has invented. Run by a millionaire hippy who simply has too much power.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 15:13 - Nov 23 with 1358 viewsPoirot

More arguing and blocking of Saints fans today, the sad idiot.

Hes turned into a self centred irresponsible individial and a total embarrassment to our City and club. Sacked from sky and given a wide berth for a city campaign due to his toxic comments.

Now reduced to selling poundshop gift videos for a pittance.
Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 17:10 - Nov 23 with 1311 viewscocklebreath

Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 15:13 - Nov 23 by Poirot

Hes turned into a self centred irresponsible individial and a total embarrassment to our City and club. Sacked from sky and given a wide berth for a city campaign due to his toxic comments.

Fook off you goon

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 17:13 - Nov 23 with 1305 viewsBicester_North

Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 15:13 - Nov 23 by Poirot

I’m sure he doesn’t give a f*ck what you think, and neither does anybody else by the look of it.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 12:25 - Nov 24 with 101 viewsPoirot

Covid crank le tissier inviting everyone to a conspiracy gathering this weekend <blockquote class="twitter-tweet">

https://t.co/uRMe5OH4pG"> https://t.co/uRMe5OH4pG</a></p>&mdash; Matt Le Tissier (@mattletiss7) <a href="

24, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src=" https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 12:26 - Nov 24 with 101 viewsPoirot

Covid crank gathering promoted by le thicko <blockquote class="twitter-tweet">

https://t.co/uRMe5OH4pG"> https://t.co/uRMe5OH4pG</a></p>&mdash; Matt Le Tissier (@mattletiss7) <a href="

24, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src=" https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 12:27 - Nov 24 with 102 viewsPoirot

covid crank inviting everyone to a conspiracy gathering this weekend

Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 12:40 - Nov 24 with 102 viewsPoirot

Strange people that asslick weirdos
Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 12:40 - Nov 24 with 105 viewsPoirot

Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 17:13 - Nov 23 by Bicester_North

I’m sure he doesn’t give a f*ck what you think, and neither does anybody else by the look of it.

weird
Le Tissier Still Covid Obsessed on 13:56 - Nov 29 with 101 viewsPoirot

I see
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024