Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Between 3rd And 7th ! What Is At Stake Against Wolves. 21:40 - Nov 22 with 620 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/53447/between-3rd-and-7t

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Between 3rd And 7th ! What Is At Stake Against Wolves. on 22:12 - Nov 22 with 599 viewsBison

They would be better off leaving a bit earlier in my opinion , if they don't leave until the evening and there's a holdup on the A34 they might not get there in time for kickoff.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Between 3rd And 7th ! What Is At Stake Against Wolves. on 22:29 - Nov 22 with 581 viewsSaintNick

Between 3rd And 7th ! What Is At Stake Against Wolves. on 22:12 - Nov 22 by Bison

They would be better off leaving a bit earlier in my opinion , if they don't leave until the evening and there's a holdup on the A34 they might not get there in time for kickoff.

Thats the benefit of flying by private jet, you can leave at 5pm as evening starts

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Between 3rd And 7th ! What Is At Stake Against Wolves. on 22:37 - Nov 22 with 573 viewsBison

Between 3rd And 7th ! What Is At Stake Against Wolves. on 22:29 - Nov 22 by SaintNick

Thats the benefit of flying by private jet, you can leave at 5pm as evening starts

Depends if they land at Birmingham or East Midlands and whether the M42 'smart' motorway is on. I will bow to your superior knowledge though as I've never been too molineaux before.

Between 3rd And 7th ! What Is At Stake Against Wolves. on 23:00 - Nov 22 with 563 viewsSaintNick

Between 3rd And 7th ! What Is At Stake Against Wolves. on 22:37 - Nov 22 by Bison

Depends if they land at Birmingham or East Midlands and whether the M42 'smart' motorway is on. I will bow to your superior knowledge though as I've never been too molineaux before.

Stourbridge International Airport is nearest to Wolverhampton

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Between 3rd And 7th ! What Is At Stake Against Wolves. on 09:35 - Nov 23 with 413 viewsSonicBoom

Every game I find myself thinking is this going to be the one where the wheels fall off and we get punished. I thought the same against Everton and Villa and frankly both games were actually quite easy wins.
The lack of Ings does worry me as although Adams is doing very well he's not quite as reliable and behind him Redmond, Walcott, Romeu etc are not a guarantee of goals.
That said they do keep surprising me.
Incidentally I have a bet on tonight which is unlike me. I don't like betting on Saints as it ruins the game for me but this was only £2.50.
The bet was Adams to score first and Saints to win 2-1 or 3-1 at 50 to 1 ! I thought that was amazing. Probably won't happen but you never know....
Between 3rd And 7th ! What Is At Stake Against Wolves. on 09:50 - Nov 23 with 405 viewsBison

Between 3rd And 7th ! What Is At Stake Against Wolves. on 09:35 - Nov 23 by SonicBoom

Every game I find myself thinking is this going to be the one where the wheels fall off and we get punished. I thought the same against Everton and Villa and frankly both games were actually quite easy wins.
The lack of Ings does worry me as although Adams is doing very well he's not quite as reliable and behind him Redmond, Walcott, Romeu etc are not a guarantee of goals.
That said they do keep surprising me.
Incidentally I have a bet on tonight which is unlike me. I don't like betting on Saints as it ruins the game for me but this was only £2.50.
The bet was Adams to score first and Saints to win 2-1 or 3-1 at 50 to 1 ! I thought that was amazing. Probably won't happen but you never know....

My mates nipper put £4 on the Villa game for Vestegaard 1st goal and 4-2 Saints at 2,500-1 , that late late vill goal cost him 10 grand !

Between 3rd And 7th ! What Is At Stake Against Wolves. on 16:38 - Nov 23 with 321 viewsBuenosSaint

Between 3rd And 7th ! What Is At Stake Against Wolves. on 09:50 - Nov 23 by Bison

My mates nipper put £4 on the Villa game for Vestegaard 1st goal and 4-2 Saints at 2,500-1 , that late late vill goal cost him 10 grand !

Poor fella. Must be beyond gutted. A 4 figure bookie return is a dream let alone 5!!!!

I stuck a quid on Saints being top on xmas day at start of season @ 250/1

That would be tasty.

Poll: The Long Future

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024